Tour A Servant's Heart In-Home Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at A Servant's Heart In-Home Care Home Care.
Description of A Servant's Heart In-Home Care
A Servant's Heart In Home Care is a family-owned and operated company serving older adults and their families throughout North San Diego County.
We help Seniors live independently with dignity, safety and security in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. We
accomplish this by providing trustworthy advice, care and advocacy through:
- Caregiver Services
- Geriatric Care Management Services.
Caregiver Services include:
- Personal care
- Ambulation and transfers
- Companionship and supervision
- Medication reminders
- Other services
We use a very specific list of criteria for screening our Caregivers and only hire Caregivers who can meet those criteria.
- We conduct thorough reference and background checks, verify their skills, and bond and insure them.
- All of our Caregivers receive regular supervision and ongoing training.
- Our supervisors are available for consultation by Caregivers and Clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We can provide caregiver services on a part time basis or around the clock. We guarantee your satisfaction.
- We are certified by CAHSAH, the California Association for Health Services at Home
- Our caregivers are insured and bonded and are employees of our agency.
Geriatric Care Management (“GCM”) Services are provided by our Professional Geriatric Care Managers, all of whom are degreed social workers or licensed nurses.
- GCM services are especially helpful when there are no family members or friends available locally to assist the client with such tasks.
GCM services include:
- Crisis intervention
- Care plan preparation
- Care plan implementation and monitoring
- Problem-solving and follow up.
- Hospital case management for residential care facility residents
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:
|RN on Staff: