Description of Divine Home Care
Divine Home Care's goal is to assist you or your loved one live YOUR life, YOUR way in YOUR home. Choosing the right solution may seem overwhelming and stressful at times. Divine provides a complimentary, no-commitment assessment at a location and time of your choice.
Our assessment process is simple and easy. Our community liaison will sit down with you and your loved one to get a snapshot of your overall daily needs in order to help create a personalized plan of care.
Divine Home care provides customized options for your homecare needs ranging from hourly care visits to 24/7 care coverage. Our caregivers undergo an intensive in-depth screening process that allows us to provide the highest level of quality care.
What services does Divine Home Care provide?
- Hourly Care
- 24-hour Care
- Respite Care
- Hospice Support Care
- Rise and Shine Care (a.m.)
- Tuck-in Care (p.m.)
- Surgery Recovery Care
- Spa Day Services (at home)
- Split Shifts
- Sitter Care (in facility/hospital)
- Cleaning Services/Home Preparation
- Weekly Online Grocery Shopping
- If you don't see it here, just ask.
What type of care needs will Divine Home Care caregivers/personal attendants provide?
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Grooming
- Meal Preparation
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Supervision
- Assistance with Exercises
- Client's Laundry
- Escort to Medical Appointments
- Assistance with Shopping & Errands
- Transportation Services
What requirements are completed before a caregiver becomes part of the DHC Care Team?
- Background Check and Fingerprinting
- Social Security Verification
- Professional Reference Check
- DMV Record Check
- Work History Verification
- Certification Verification
- Internal Orientation Internal Orientation
Divine Home Care services the East Bay and Peninsula.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes