Description of InstaHomeCare
Greetings from InstaHomeCare!
InstaHomeCare embraces "Delivering Peace of Mind" through the provision of affordable non-medical homecare supported by an elite team of trained Caregivers. We understand your desire to stay in a familiar environment, surrounded by your family and friends, without wanting to feel as though you are a burden to those who love and care for you.
Whether the services are for you or a loved one, InstaHomeCare can offer assistance to help extend and enhance living at home as a safe and comfortable alternative to institutional living without the stress of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits. InstaHomeCare is there the instant you need us, whether it be for as little as an hour to as much as 24 hours a day/ 7days a week.
While we cannot replace the love and support of an elderly person’s family, our caregivers provide helpful and necessary services needed to brighten the day, lighten the workload and ensure peace of mind. We can provide the support services you need in order to maintain your daily routine. Let us support you with:
Care Transition Services
- Hospital Discharge assistance to include:
- Pick-up and transport home
- Prescription fill and delivery
- Once home, tuck-in service
- Pre-discharge home preparation if needed – groceries, medical equipment etc.
- Transport to Doctor Follow-up Appointment
Rise and Shine
- 3 hour packages for 1, 3, or 5 days that include a caregiver providing care to include a stable bathing environment, dressing, preparing breakfast and lunch and getting you ready to start your day!
Goodnight, Sleep Tight
- 2 hour packages for 1, 3 or 5 nights that include a caregiver providing a tuck-in service to get you ready for a peaceful night of sleep.
Peace of Mind
- Daily phone call to assure that your loved one is safe and sound. If they should require anything, our services are available immediately.
- For our aging Senior Veteran population, we work directly with accredited VA agents to help our veterans receive the Aid & Attendance Benefit. This benefit is paid for by the Veterans Administration and can provide up to 68 hours per month of non-medical homecare for the Veteran and/or Surviving Spouse. We provide this service to our Veterans at a NO CHARGE.
Companionship & Conversation
- Reading Magazines, Papers & Books
- Play mind stimulating games
- Discuss current & historical events
- Rent, Play and Discuss Movies
- Take out to lunch, dinner or attend church
- Much, much more…
Personal Care Services
- Provide a stable bathing Environment
- Assist with dressing, bathing & hygiene
- Meal preparation, planning and clean-up
- Medication & Appointment Reminders
- Transportation to/from Appointments
- Light housekeeping/Laundry/Ironing
- Pet Assistance
- Care of house plants
- Change Linens & Make Beds
- Much, much more…
Personal Assistant Service
- Airport Transportation
- Arrange appointments
- Travel Partner & Assistance
- Plan visits, Outings, & Trips
- Medicare/Insurance Consultations
- Legal & Financial Planning
Why Choose InstaHomeCare?
We know you have many choices when it comes to choosing a homecare agency to care for you or your loved one(s). Your family is our family and our goal is to provide the best, safest and affordable care. We believe that every caregiver we hire is one that we would want to take care of our own family and loved ones.
All caregivers are:
- Background checked
- DMV checked
- Health Screened
- Competency Tested
- Provided ongoing education through their employment to ensure that our caregivers are up-to-date with the most updated technology and service delivery.
- Web-based Care plans
- Immediate and/or short-term notice for service request accepted
- No minimal hours
- Carefully conducted assurance calls and visits
- Ongoing Caregiver Supervision
- Client Satisfaction Surveys
- Senior Advocates
InstaHomeCare delivers peace of mind the instant you need it!
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at InstaHomeCare Home Care.