Description of Bianca's Home Care
This type of setting is excellent for residents who do not want to live in a larger community setting but still require a level of assistance similar to that offered by an Assisted Living or a Nursing Home.
The staff in a residential care home may assist with medications, help residents bathe, get dressed and perform many other daily tasks or activities of daily living.
Because of the homes’ intimate settings, owners can often specialize in particular resident needs such as diabetes care, memory care, residents with special diets, residents who speak a particular language ( for example Romanian), residents of a particular religion or cultural background, as well as other needs.
- Experienced Staff On-Site 24/7
- Dementia, Alzheimer's
- Bedridden Care, Hospice Care
- Specialty Diets Available
- Medication Management
- Assistance with all Dressing, Bathing and Incontinent Needs
- Fresh Fruit and Snacks
- Three Home Cooker Meals Daily
- Various Activities
- Personal Laundry and Linen
- Transportation Needs
- Arrange and Escort to Appointments
- Prescription Pick Up/Delivery
Tour Bianca's Home Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Bianca's Home Care Assisted Living.