Description of Independence Assistance
Our Commitment to Quality Care
We hold, with great regard, the fact that you are considering us to care for your family member or loved ones. Our care system utilizes a team of several staff professionals who conduct quality assurance visits and maintain communication between our clients, their families, our office and our client's circle of medical professionals.
Specializing in Live-in Care
Our caregivers are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide escorts to appointments, shopping and errands. We also help with personal care, medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping, doctor and hospital visits, laundry and linen service, bill paying
Independence Assistance provides the following living essentials:
- Companionship and conversation
- 24-hour live-in care
- Accompany to appointments and shopping within the community
- Assistance with personal care and medication
- Meal preparation and food management.
- Light housekeeping and home organization
- Hospital visits for companionship
- Daily "TLC" phone calls
- Laundry and linen service
- Periodic review with family
- Wake-up and tuck-in service
- Respite care available
- Household management
- Bill paying
- Specialized cooking
Tour Independence Assistance
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Independence Assistance Home Care.