I Visited This Facility
We visited Pinole Senior Village, and it was good. The rooms were fine, I saw two different sizes, one was larger, and a bit upgraded, and there was a smaller one.
I Am A Current/Past Resident
I’m currently in Pinole Senior Village. I like the rates, the accessibility, and the transportation that they provide to the medical facilities in the area. I like the food, and the staff is extremely helpful.
Description of Pinole Senior Village
We are firmly committed to providing the highest level of service to our valued residents, in an atmosphere that promotes total well-being and personal fulfillment. Pinole Senior Village's Team Members are hired for their passion and trained to help provide an inspiring lifestyle, and every day show their dedication to our main objective–to positively impact the lives of our guests and their families.
Assisted Living at Pinole Senior Village provides additional personalized services and care. It's the comforts of your own private apartment, with the peace of mind of extra help with medication management, bathing, dressing and more.
Our experienced and caring staff works closely with residents and their families to achieve the highest level of health and independence.
No matter what your preference, Pinole Senior Village offers inviting options perfectly designed to help you make the most of the good life ahead.
Memory Care at Pinole Senior Village is an individualized program, catering to each resident’s specific needs and focusing on their unique skills and abilities to promote and maintain a richer, more fulfilling life.
The environment is friendly and comfortably secure, with 24-hour staffing and a dedicated Memory Care Program Director. Services include assistance with activities of daily living, routine wellness assessments, comprehensive activities and life enrichment programs, as well as, programs for family support.
- Individual care programs and medication management
- Transportation to local doctor appointments
- Plus fine dining, enjoyable activities, and our own van for outings!
- Compassionate care by staff trained in dementia
- Choice of shared or private accommodations
- Daily activity-based care plan
- Supportive and encouraging dining program
- Walking paths and gardens in our enclosed courtyards
- 24-hour security system to ensure safety of loved ones
- Short- and long-term respite care programs
- A variety of suites overlooking beautiful Pinole Valley
- Choose from two-room suites, private studios or companion suites
- Beautiful wardrobe with matching nightstand and twin bed or personalize your home with your own belongings
- Kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator and microwave
- Roomy, wheelchair accessible bathroom with walk-in shower
- Individually controlled heat & air
- Personal call button pendant to ensure quick response and safety
- Personal laundry and housekeeping