Description of Stonewall Gardens
Stonewall Gardens is a welcoming, supportive, and respectful environment, where a diverse group of LGBT seniors and friends can live, relax and be well. Our goal is to provide a beautiful, secure, social, and dynamic community for LGBT seniors where they will be cared for with the dignity and respect they deserve.
Our passion is to create an environment where your well-being is at the center of everything we do. Stonewall Gardens offers a wide range of services designed to meet you or your loved one’s unique needs.
- Our on-site nurse will monitor your health and wellness.
- Our 24-hour, experienced staff lends a hand in daily living activities such as medication management, dressing, grooming, bathing and personal assistance.
- We recognize each resident's social, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Enjoy our chef's delicious meals - prepared to meet your unique dietary needs.
- Community outings include theater, music, shopping, restaurants and creative arts.
- Semi-private and private apartment patios promote community, while our outdoor spaces provide open-air dining and exercise locations, and a quiet, peaceful environment.
- Stonewall Gardens is pet-friendly - because your pets are your family.
Located in the vibrant Uptown neighborhood of Palm Springs, the 24-unit community is operated by Northstar Senior Living.
Tour Stonewall Gardens
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Stonewall Gardens Assisted Living.