Description of Monarch Cottage La Jolla
Welcome to Monarch Cottage
A boutique residential community, where our caring and compassionate staff is an extension of your own family. We believe that service is an honor, and a meaningful life revolves around family and friends. We are here to serve you and your loved one, providing you with the peace of mind that you deserve.
We pride ourselves in offering the most comprehensive lifestyle programs. Our experienced Life Enrichment Director and staff lead various group projects, arrange engaging activities and events, music therapy, exercise programs and outings, keeping our residents’ minds and bodies stimulated and engaged every day. Our goal is for our residents to flourish with a sense of well-being and positive mental attitude.
- Uniquely designed neighborhoods on each floor to serve the varying needs of those with cognitive challenges
- Residential style common areas including living rooms and kitchens that serve as multi-purpose enrichment spaces
- Beautifully designed outdoor courtyard spaces
- Lovely private and companion suites, available furnished or un-furnished
- Non-invasive leading assistive technologies that monitor behavior patterns allowing us to develop personalized lifestyle plans for each resident that are modified to meet the resident’s individual needs and preferences
- Secured environment and round-the-clock staff, promoting safety and peace of mind.
To flourish is to live a healthy life as the result of an enrichment environment; it is a unique concept that is consistent with our core values. Our Gold Crown Service approach provides a stimulating, engaging, and purpose-filled lifestyle for our residents and continued support for their families.
- Personalized, unique, lifestyle plan developed and implemented daily for each resident by collaborating with the resident, their family, friends, medical professionals, and other influencers to reflect individual needs and preferences
- Specialized personal assistance and full access to our experienced, professional, management team and care staff
- Resident-centered programs and activities focusing on cognitive enrichment
- Gourmet meals and appetizing snacks prepared fresh, daily by our Chef
- Delicious and beautifully presented Sunday Brunch
- Nutritious menu planning with our Executive Chef for special dietary needs
- Guest meals for visiting family and friends
- Scheduled outings designed to stimulate and engage
- Holiday and other special events and parties
- Scheduled chauffeured transportation
- Daily housekeeping and laundry
- All utilities included except for extended cable service