Tour Canopy Home Care, LLC
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Canopy Home Care, LLC Home Care.
Description of Canopy Home Care, LLC
At Canopy Home Care, we truly love what we do. Family-owned and locally operated, our pledge to each and every one of our clients is to dedicate the same time and care to finding the right caregiver as we would if searching for a loved one. Finding and hiring a senior caregiver can be a challenging process, and we are with you every step of the way to offer guidance, care, and expertise.
About our Caregivers:
Each of our caregivers undergoes an initial in-person interview by our owner, Adrienne Sweet Patel. All of our caregivers are:
- Insured - Worker’s Compensation and Liability
- Trained – We provide initial and ongoing training
- Managed – We supervise our caregivers work, and help address any issues that may arise with the family or caregiver
- Reference checked
- Employment history and education/training verified
- Legal to work in the United States
The following is a sampling of the services our caregivers provide:
- Personal Care, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding, transferring, medication reminders, toileting and incontinence care
- Meal Preparation & Nutrition
- Transportation and Mobility
- Companionship and Recreation
- Light housekeeping
- Specialized Disease-Specific Care –. Our caregivers have access to a vast library of training courses, which cover diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, stroke care, cancer care, and many more.
We create a care plan tailored to our client’s specific needs, and provide ongoing supervision.
Please feel free to call us to schedule a complimentary in-home assessment, and for an opportunity to meet some of our caregivers. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!