Milwaukee Assisted Living
There are 127 Assisted Living Facilities in Milwaukee, WI and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Milwaukee, WI is $4,128 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Cameo Care Center has been in operation for over 55 years as a family-owned and operated health care center that provides assisted living services and skilled nursing care.
St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus has a long history of compassionate care for older adults of the greater Milwaukee area and offers assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing.
Villa St Francis is an assisted living community that provides most caring and compassionate care. Here residents are treated with respect and we are committed in providing residents the best experience like no other assisted living community.
Here at Oak Creek Place, we go the extra mile by offering a full range of activities and services, enabling seniors to lead their lives in relaxation and enjoyment.
At Hampton Supportive Care, caring and compassionate staff fulfill our resident's individual needs through excellent personalized care and services. W...
Wellspring of Milwaukee is a privately-owned and independently-operated 185-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing center serving Milwaukee and surrou...
Back to Top
Milwaukee Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Milwaukee for a single-occupancy apartment is $4,128/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Milwaukee Assisted Living Facilities
|Cameo Court Assisted Living||$4,000/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|The Cornerstone of Oak Creek||Oak Creek||$3,420/month|
|Elizabeth Residence Franklin||Franklin||$5,500/month|
|Kenosha Senior Living||Kenosha||$4,125/month|
|Heritage at Deer Creek||New Berlin||$3,600/month|
|The Waterford at West Bend||West Bend||$3,600/month|
|Riverview Village||Menomonee Falls||$4,800/month|
|Waterford Senior Living||Waterford||$3,550/month|
|St. Monica's Senior Living||Racine||$3,360/month|
|HarborChase of Shorewood||Shorewood||$4,795/month|
|Heritage Elm Grove||Elm Grove||$3,600/month|
|Heritage Senior Living West Allis||West Allis||$3,500/month|
Reviews of Milwaukee Assisted Living Facilities
Clean facility offering residents great food and accommodations. Staff members provide services that are detailed oriented, fast, and efficient. Staff members are prompt at notifying families about various concerns. There is a great line of communication between families and staff...Read more Cameo Court Assisted Living reviews
This place needs a lot of work done..the outside is ridiculous grass not properly taking care of..the inside smells so bad..it could use a lot work..I think the owner is just taking the money and not putting back into this place.Read more Hampton Supportive Care reviews
had to complain more then not. head staff lie and cover up, laundry comes up missing repeatedly. takes week for return. staff member JO (down stars) doe's not give or concern her self with patients problems and has no care attitude to all their/here.Read more Wellspring of Milwaukee reviews
Map of Milwaukee Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in MilwaukeeLocated on the shores of Lake Michigan, Milwaukee offers seniors the opportunity to experience urban living and all its conveniences without the hustle and bustle of a larger metro area. Milwaukee has the advantage of being within easy reach of many scenic destinations and has plenty of cultural attractions such as the famed Milwaukee Art Museum designed by famed architect Calatravas. This particular area of Wisconsin experiences all four seasons, offering seniors who choose to reside Milwaukee the opportunity to engage in a variety of activities year-round.
Local Hospitals in Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center 945 N. 12th St, Milwaukee, WI 53233 (414) 219-2000
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center 2900 W. Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215 (414) 649-6000
- Rogers Memorial Hospital 11101 W. Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53227 (414) 327-3000
- Medical College of Wisconsin 8701 W. Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee, WI 53226 (414) 955-8296
- Columbia St. Mary's 2301 N. Lake Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53211 (414) 298-6750
- Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center 5000 W. National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53295 (414) 384-2000
- Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph Campus 5015 West Burleigh Street, Milwaukee, WI 53210 (414) 447-2221
Milwaukee Mass Transit
- Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) The fixed route public mass transit system for the City of Milwaukee.
- Transit Plus Public transportation for those who are unable to ride on the MCTS buses.
- Amtrak Milwaukee is one of several stations in Wisconsin that Amtrak serves.
Discounts for Seniors in Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Public Museum Non-member seniors pay $17 for entry.
- Harley-Davidson Museum Seniors 65 years and older with ID pay $12.
- Discovery World Tickets for seniors 60 years and older are $14.95.
- Milwaukee Art Museum Senior tickets are $6 and wheelchairs are provided.
- Charles Allis Art Museum Seniors 62 years of age and older pay $6 for tickets.
- Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum Tickets are $5 for seniors 62 years and older.
Milwaukee Senior Centers
- Washington Park Senior Center 4420 W. Vliet St, Milwaukee, WI 53208 (414) 933-2332
- McGovern Park Senior Center 4500 W. Custer Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53218 (414) 527-0990
- Ben Wilson Senior Center 2601 W. Howard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (414) 282-5566
- Asian American Senior Center 120 N. 73rd St, Milwaukee, WI 53213 (414) 258-2410
- Beulah Brinton Senior Center 2555 S. Bay St, Milwaukee, WI 53207 (414) 481-2494
- Clinton Rose Senior Center 3045 N. Martin Luther King JR. Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53223 (414) 263-2255
Milwaukee Senior Services
- Aging Resource Center of Milwaukee County County agency that provides information and support services to residents that are 60 years of age and older 1220 W. Vliet St. Suite 300, Milwaukee, WI Local: (414) 289-6874 1-866-229-9695 TDD: 7-1-1
- Elder Abuse Reporting - Milwaukee County (414) 289-6874 1-866-229-9695