Milwaukee Assisted Living
There are 32 Assisted Living Facilities in Milwaukee, WI and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Milwaukee, WI is $4,128 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
BRIA of Trinity Village is a Life Plan Community that provides a full continuum of care including independent living apartments, assisted living an...
St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus has a long history of compassionate care for older adults of the greater Milwaukee area and offers assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing.
Cameo Care Center has been in operation for over 55 years as a family-owned and operated health care center that provides assisted living services and skilled nursing care.
At Abundant Life Manor we offer assisted living to the elderly. Medical Registered nurse is available for ongoing healthcare monitoring ...
Villa St Francis is an assisted living community that provides most caring and compassionate care. Here residents are treated with respect and we are committed in providing residents the best experience like no other assisted living community.
At Hampton Supportive Care, caring and compassionate staff fulfill our resident's individual needs through excellent personalized care and services. W...
St. Clare Terrace is an assisted living apartment complex sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of St. Clare and located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We ...
New Perspective | North Shore elegantly serves seniors throughout the Milwaukee North Shore area. Shopping, parks and Lake Michigan are just minute...
The Polonaise Assisted Living in Milwaukee is the perfect lifestyle choice for seniors who request or require some assistance with their Activities...
Retirement with a historic and contemporary flair awaits seniors at Eastcastle Place in Milwaukee, a continuing care community that offers first-class amenities and living.
Love and Cares is a three bedroom, one family ranch style home. Love and Cares delivers quality care for 4 or fewer individuals with developmental ...
Back to Top
Milwaukee Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Milwaukee for a single-occupancy apartment is $4,128/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Milwaukee Assisted Living Facilities
|Abundant Life Manor||$6,000/month|
|Cameo Court Assisted Living||$4,000/month|
|Landmark @ Terrace||$2,695/month|
|St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus||$3,990/month|
|Villa St Francis||$3,112/month|
|BRIA of Trinity Village||$1,300/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|The Cornerstone of Oak Creek||Oak Creek||$3,420/month|
|Elizabeth Residence Franklin||Franklin||$5,500/month|
|Heritage at Deer Creek||New Berlin||$3,750/month|
|Live To Serve Assisted Living||Oak Creek||$3,600/month|
|Park Hills West||Hales Corners||$3,700/month|
|Riverview Village||Menomonee Falls||$4,800/month|
|Sky Residential - Brookside||New Berlin||$4,340/month|
|Sylvan Crossings at Creekside Estates||Cudahy||$4,500/month|
|Oak Park Place Wauwatosa||Wauwatosa||$4,813/month|
|St. Monica's Senior Living||Racine||$3,636/month|
|HarborChase of Shorewood||Shorewood||$4,695/month|
|Heritage Elm Grove||Elm Grove||$3,600/month|
|Heritage Senior Living West Allis||West Allis||$3,500/month|
|Elizabeth Residence Oak Creek||Oak Creek||$4,500/month|
|Ellen's Home of Germantown South||Germantown||$4,000/month|
|Ellen's Home of Germantown||Germantown||$4,000/month|
|The Woods of Caledonia||Racine||$4,800/month|
|Tudor Oaks Senior Living Community||Muskego||$3,903/month|
|Tender Reflections of Germantown||Germantown||$3,863/month|
|Abundant Life Manor West||Wauwatosa||$6,500/month|
Reviews of Milwaukee Assisted Living Facilities
This place needs a lot of work done..the outside is ridiculous grass not properly taking care of..the inside smells so bad..it could use a lot work..I think the owner is just taking the money and not putting back into this place.Read more Hampton Supportive Care reviews
St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus provides us with three meals a day and a number of different types of games like Pokeno, Bingo, and some lawn games like croquet. We do a number of things and we have special meals for the holidays. We also have movies and lectures. The staff is always there and is very capable.Read more St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus reviews
St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus was OK. There's nothing wrong with it. It's clean, and that's what you look for in a facility. Why we didn't choose to consider that as a future home for my husband is that he's a care level four, he needs a lot of care...Read more St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus reviews
I have a very pleasant visit to Bria of Trinity Village. It was nice and clean, but they couldn't provide the service we needed. The apartments were very clean, pleasant, and very nice. The staff was very friendly.Read more BRIA of Trinity Village reviews
Bria was very nice and clean. They were informative and gave me all my options. Everyone was friendly. The layout of the dining area was nice, and it looked like the people could interact with one another.Read more BRIA of Trinity Village reviews
Everything was fine at the BRIA of Trinity Village, but the two-bedroom apartment was too small. They had a choir, bell ringers, a van to take you shopping, and a pretty chapel where you can have service with different ministers that come in...Read more BRIA of Trinity Village reviews
Map of Milwaukee Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in MilwaukeeLocated on the shores of Lake Michigan, Milwaukee offers seniors the opportunity to experience urban living and all its conveniences without the hustle and bustle of a larger metro area. Milwaukee has the advantage of being within easy reach of many scenic destinations and has plenty of cultural attractions such as the famed Milwaukee Art Museum designed by famed architect Calatravas. This particular area of Wisconsin experiences all four seasons, offering seniors who choose to reside Milwaukee the opportunity to engage in a variety of activities year-round.
Local Hospitals in Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center 945 N. 12th St, Milwaukee, WI 53233 (414) 219-2000
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center 2900 W. Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215 (414) 649-6000
- Rogers Memorial Hospital 11101 W. Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53227 (414) 327-3000
- Medical College of Wisconsin 8701 W. Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee, WI 53226 (414) 955-8296
- Columbia St. Mary's 2301 N. Lake Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53211 (414) 298-6750
- Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center 5000 W. National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53295 (414) 384-2000
- Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph Campus 5015 West Burleigh Street, Milwaukee, WI 53210 (414) 447-2221
Milwaukee Mass Transit
- Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) The fixed route public mass transit system for the City of Milwaukee.
- Transit Plus Public transportation for those who are unable to ride on the MCTS buses.
- Amtrak Milwaukee is one of several stations in Wisconsin that Amtrak serves.
Discounts for Seniors in Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Public Museum Non-member seniors pay $17 for entry.
- Harley-Davidson Museum Seniors 65 years and older with ID pay $12.
- Discovery World Tickets for seniors 60 years and older are $14.95.
- Milwaukee Art Museum Senior tickets are $6 and wheelchairs are provided.
- Charles Allis Art Museum Seniors 62 years of age and older pay $6 for tickets.
- Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum Tickets are $5 for seniors 62 years and older.
Milwaukee Senior Centers
- Washington Park Senior Center 4420 W. Vliet St, Milwaukee, WI 53208 (414) 933-2332
- McGovern Park Senior Center 4500 W. Custer Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53218 (414) 527-0990
- Ben Wilson Senior Center 2601 W. Howard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (414) 282-5566
- Asian American Senior Center 120 N. 73rd St, Milwaukee, WI 53213 (414) 258-2410
- Beulah Brinton Senior Center 2555 S. Bay St, Milwaukee, WI 53207 (414) 481-2494
- Clinton Rose Senior Center 3045 N. Martin Luther King JR. Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53223 (414) 263-2255
Milwaukee Senior Services
- Aging Resource Center of Milwaukee County County agency that provides information and support services to residents that are 60 years of age and older 1220 W. Vliet St. Suite 300, Milwaukee, WI Local: (414) 289-6874 1-866-229-9695 TDD: 7-1-1
- Elder Abuse Reporting - Milwaukee County (414) 289-6874 1-866-229-9695