Madison Assisted Living
There are 16 Assisted Living Facilities in Madison, WI and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Madison, WI is $4,000 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Found in a residential neighborhood of northern Madison, Brookdale Madison North provides quality assisted living care in a peaceful and supportive setting.
Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II, located in Madison, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Brookdale Madison West, located in Madison, Wisconsin, provides personalized assisted living care and innovative services for seniors in a secure, caring community setting.
Oakwood Village University Woods off Mineral Point Road sits amid nearly 30 acres of wooded grounds that include sidewalks and a nine-acre nature p...
As a premier senior living community in Madison, Wisconsin, Madison Pointe features stellar assisted living and respite care, with numerous activities and amenities for residents to enjoy.
Meadowmere Madison offers compassionate senior care in Madison, Wisconsin, and we strive to create a homelike atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure.
The Gardens senior independent apartments is a wonderful senior living community in an ideal, popular location on the near west side of Madison, Wisconsin.
Refund Plan: 90% of Entrance Fee. Access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.
Back to Top
Madison Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Madison for a single-occupancy apartment is $4,000/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Madison Assisted Living Facilities
|Oak Park Place Madison||$4,940/month|
|Oakwood Village University Woods||$6,690/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Madison Assisted Living Facilities
Facility offers updated furnishings within the interior. The interior is embellished in an elegant manner. Program offers 24/7 nursing assistance. Spacious rooms with fully-furnished accommodations. However, very few accommodations offered to those with mobility issues...Read more All Saints Memory Care reviews
This program has very friendly staff members, but has poor follow-through all around when it comes to meeting the goals set for the residents. The living arrangements are good, but staff members are inconsistent in meeting the needs of each resident...Read more Brookdale Madison North reviews
Serene atmosphere with big-sized apartments, including studios, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom units with a full-sized dining room, large kitchen with spacious storage. There is a 24/7 nurse on site. Activities are scheduled on a consistent basis...Read more Meadowmere Madison reviews
Offering a reasonable and affordable price, this facility offers residents with a wide variety of options, including the "Lunch Bunch" where residents explore the local eateries within the community. Other activities are also included in the program, including movie outings and exercise programs...Read more Sebring Assisted Care Residence reviews
This facility offers a lower cost compared to other facilities, and offers pet accommodations. Beautiful landscape with spacious backdoor patio, along with beautiful gardens. Dining offers healthy menu options with snack provided throughout the day. Speech and physical therapy included in residents' program...Read more Brookdale Madison West reviews
Very supportive and engaging environment with friendly staff members. Program includes fully furnished one or two bedroom apartment units with high quality appliances including granite counter tops and a fireplace...Read more Oak Park Place Madison reviews
Map of Madison Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in MadisonMadison is a beautiful and thriving metropolis with a rich history and culture. Not only is Madison the state capital of Wisconsin, but it is also the state's second largest city. Madison is called “The City of Four Lakes” for the four lakes coming off of the Yahara River. The city enjoys low unemployment, a thriving music, art, and cultural scene, and consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. by Money magazine.
Local Hospitals in Madison
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics 600 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53792 (608) 263-6400
- St. Mary’s Hospital 700 S Park Street, Madison, WI 53715 (608) 258-6831
- Meriter Hospital 202 S. Park Street, Madison, WI 53792 (608) 417-6000
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veteran’s Hospital 2500 Overlook Terrace, Madison, WI 53705 (608) 256-1901
Madison Mass Transit
- Metro Transit Serves not only the city of Madison, but also the isthmus, and schools and universities in Madison, Middleton, Fitchburg and Verona.
Discounts for Seniors in Madison
- Metro Transit Offers $1.00 fares for seniors 65 and older with proof of identification
Madision Senior Centers
- Madison Senior Center 330 W. Mifflin Street, Madison, WI 53703 (608) 266-6581
- West Madison Senior Coalition and Senior Center 517 N. Segoe Road, Suite 309, Madison, WI 53705 (608) 238-7368
- North/Eastside Senior Coalition 1625 Northport Drive #125, Madison, WI 53704 (608) 243-5252
Madison Senior Services
- East Madison/Monona Coalition of the Aging This nonprofit agency provides social services that help seniors maintain their independence and life satisfaction. 4142 Monona Drive, Madison, WI 53716 (608) 223-3100
- South Madison Coalition of the Elderly This nonprofit agency provides social services for older adults in Madison. 128 E. Olin Avenue, Suite 110, Madison, WI 53713 (608) 251-8405
- Dane County Department of Human Services This county agency provides a number of services for Madison's older adults including nutrition programs, transportation and elder abuse reporting. 1202 Northport Drive, Madison WI 53704 (608) 242-6200
- Aging and Disability Resource Center of Dane County This agency serves as the single entry point for seniors, adults with disabilities, their families and caregivers to information, assistance and education on community services and long-term care options. 2865 N. Sherman Avenue, Madison WI 53704 (608) 240-7400