Kirkland Assisted Living
There are 6 Assisted Living Facilities in Kirkland, WA and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Average Cost: $4,500
Kirkland Assisted Living Facilities
Just steps from the scenic shores of Lake Washington, Brookdale Kirkland offers elegant accommodations, top-notch services and the latest amenities for assisted living.
Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Redmond, WA 98052Get Info
Nestled amongst towering evergreens in the beautiful city of Redmond, Overlake Terrace is a full-service retirement community providing senior services to Washington retirees
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Info
There is not a whit of compromise at The Bellettini. Things happen precisely as you wish, precisely when you wish them. See yourself living the good life. The seriously good life.
Bellevue, WA 98008Get Info
When you join Sagebrook Senior Living, you are joining a community that is a fabulous place to retire because of a laid-back Pacific Northwest setting and plentiful activities.
Bellevue, WA 98008Get Info
Whatever the need, Sunrise Assisted Living of Bellevue is able to provide top level care for individuals in need of assisted living or memory care.
Woodinville, WA 98072Get Info
Perfect for independent seniors, Our residents enjoy all the benefits of homelife without any of the hassles. A perfect choice for seniors and their families.
Bothell, WA 98011Get Info
Sunrise of Bothell is a cozy bed and breakfast-style inn located in the charming city of Bothell at the north end of Lake Washington.
Mercer Island, WA 98040Get Info
Located just minutes from downtown Seattle, Island House, a Merrill Gardens community, has everything seniors want, from our beautiful location to our dedicated staff.
Mercer Island, WA 98040Get Info
With convenient access within minutes to Seattle and Bellevue, Sunrise of Mercer Island provides services for assisted living and memory care.
Bothell, WA 98012Get Info
Providing delicious meals and a host of amenities in a gracious setting, North Creek by Bonaventure is a great place to live and enjoy excellent senior living..
Located right near Northgate Mall, Brookdale Northgate is close to numerous amenities including shops, banks, restaurants and parks.
Seattle, WA 98125Get Info
Located conveniently near downtown Seattle, residents at Northgate Plaza can enjoy a relaxing lifestyle with access to big city amenities such as dining, healthcare and recreation.
Seattle, WA 98101Get Info
A progressive, high-quality community for seniors, Merrill Gardens at First Hill is conveniently located in Seattle’s desirable First Hill neighborhood.
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043Get Info
Mountlake Terrace Plaza offers all the amenities of a home without the work, and is conveniently located in the City Center close to parks, shopping and restaurants.
Everett, WA 98208Get Info
Located near Mill Creek, Brookdale Arbor Place offers accommodations, care, and activities for seniors in an exquisite assisted living setting.
Seattle, WA 98109 Provides Assisted Living 8.8 miles from Kirkland, WAGet Info
Brookdale Queen Anne offers downtown living close to social events, dining, shopping and medical care, allowing residents to take advantage of all Seattle has to offer.
Seattle, WA 98109Get Info
Located in a charming and recently renovated historic building in the heart of one of Seattle’s most desirable neighborhoods, Queen Anne Manor is a boutique senior community.
Mill Creek, WA 98012Get Info
Located in the heart of town, Brookdale Mill Creek is a retirement community dedicated to the health and wellness of its residents.
Issaquah, WA 98029Get Info
University House Issaquah offers elegant interior designs and comfortable surroundings, as well as 185 residences ranging from studios to three-bedroom suites.
Edmonds, WA 98026 Provides Assisted Living 11.2 miles from Kirkland, WAGet Info
Sunrise of Lynwood is a state-of-the-art, newly renovated assisted living and memory care community located near beautiful downtown Edmonds.
Renton, WA 98057Get Info
From our home-like setting to our professional staff who greet you every day, life at beautiful Brookdale Renton is a welcoming experience for Washington seniors.
Lynnwood, WA 98037Get Info
Found in a woodsy and quiet residential setting, Brookdale Lynnwood offers quality assisted living care and memory care for those experiencing dementia or Alzheimer’s.
Brookdale Everett offers accommodations and services for assisted living, and is located minutes away from shops and restaurants.
Edmonds, WA 98020Get Info
Sunrise of Edmonds provides an elegant environment and relaxing atmosphere for individuals in need of assisted living or memory care.
Seattle, WA 98116 Provides Assisted Living 11.9 miles from Kirkland, WAGet Info
Brookdale Admiral Heights is located in West Seattle close to numerous amenities, including healthcare, shopping and recreation.
Seattle, WA 98126Get Info
Located just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Seattle, Brookdale West Seattle is the ideal senior living community for independent and assisted living.
Mukilteo, WA 98275Get Info
Nestled in the charming waterfront community of Mukilteo, Harbour Pointe Retirement offers independent and assisted living to seniors in the north Puget Sound region.
Snohomish, WA 98290 Provides Assisted Living 17.5 miles from Kirkland, WAGet Info
Near historic downtown Snohomish in a peaceful setting, Brookdale Snohomish offers quality assisted living care and memory care for those experiencing dementia or Alzheimer’s.
Kent, WA 98031Get Info
Located right in downtown Kent, residents of Farrington Court enjoy luxurious independent and assisted living in a fun and active environment.
Everett, WA 98201Get Info
Quite simply, at Washington Oakes, it’s your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible with our luxury senior apartments and services. Come join us for Five-Star Fun!
Federal Way, WA 98003Get Info
Offering tailored services and amenities, Madrona Park (formerly Emeritus at Steel Lake) is a senior living community that provides assisted living and memory care.
Other Assisted Living Facilities in Kirkland
Kirkland, WA 98034 Provides Assisted Living in Kirkland, WA
Charming and intimate, Aegis of Kirkland is an assisted living and memory care community conveniently located near Juanita Beach, Totem Lake Mall, and Evergreen Hospital.
Located in a tranquil valley in Kirkland, Aegis Lodge offers assisted living and memory care and is reminiscent of a lodge in the Pacific Northwest.
Madison House Retirement & Assisted Living of Kirkland provides luxurious services and amenities for independent living and assisted living.
Kirkland, WA 98033Get Info
Merrill Gardens at Kirkland is situated just 3 blocks from the scenic Kirkland waterfront. Our community offers all the amenities you've been looking for with none of the hassles.
Reviews of Kirkland Assisted Living Facilities
Map of Kirkland Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in KirklandKirkland is a bustling suburb of Seattle that is ideal for individuals looking to surround themselves with nature. Offering beautiful views of the Olympic Mountains to the west and Cascade Mountains to the west, this suburb offers residents access to an abundance of community activities, parks and trails. A beautiful waterfront that overlooks Lake Washington is perfect for relaxing and watching the sun rise or set over the mountains. Seniors residing in a Kirkland will enjoy a close-knit, quaint community that has all the amenities and resources of a bustling metropolitan city.
Local Hospitals in Kirkland
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center 12040 NE 128th Street, Kirkland, WA 98034 (425)-899-1000
Kirkland Mass Transit
- SoundTransit This mass transit agency provides residents of Kirkland with bus and train service. Service areas include the city of Kirkland and commuter routes to downtown Seattle and Tacoma.
- King County Metro Metro is a government agency that provides public transportation to the city of Kirkland. Regularly scheduled routes are available within the city's limits and include buses, rideshare services, trains and water taxis.
- DART DART provides public transportation for seniors and those with disabilities. Using vans, this agency is able to travel beyond regularly scheduled routes to provide clients with easy access to medical centers, shopping centers, and other popular places.
Discounts for Seniors in Kirkland
- Metro Reduced Fare Permit Individuals 65 and over qualify for reduced fares on King County Metro buses, trains, and water taxis. A small fee must be paid to receive the reduced fare permit that is loaded onto an ORCA card.
- Gold or Flash Card for Healthy Aging This discount card is available to qualifying individuals who live in or around Seattle. This card provides various discounts to a number of merchants or vendors in Kirkland, including restaurants, banks and salons.
- Seattle Lakes Dining Cruises Receive anywhere from $3-10 off the price of a regular priced ticket for a number of cruises on Lake Washington. Cruises can include sunset dinner cruises, Sunday brunch cruises, or special event/holiday cruises.
- National Park Services This government agency provides senior passes that will waiver most entry fees into national parks.
Kirkland Senior Centers
- Peter Kirk Community Center 352 Kirkland Avenue, Kirkland, WA 98033 425-587-3360
Kirkland Senior Services
- Senior Rights Assistance This volunteer-based community program provides seniors with easy access to valuable community resources and information. Resources available include help with insurance services, legal advice and a number of consumer issues.
- Eastside Legal Assistance Program Basic, affordable legal advice on living wills and estate planning is provided by this nonprofit legal program. Appointments are required and there are eligibility requirements to receive these services.
- Washington Adult Protective Services A government agency that investigates and protects elderly individuals against abuse from caretakers, doctors and other individuals. The agency runs investigative services and has a 24-hour hotline for abuse reports.