Kirkland Assisted Living
There are 12 Assisted Living Facilities in Kirkland, WA and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Average Cost: $4,500
Just steps from the scenic shores of Lake Washington, Brookdale Kirkland offers elegant accommodations, top-notch services and the latest amenities for assisted living.
Charming and intimate, Aegis of Kirkland is an assisted living and memory care community conveniently located near Juanita Beach, Totem Lake Mall, and Evergreen Hospital.
Located in a tranquil valley in Kirkland, Aegis Lodge offers assisted living and memory care and is reminiscent of a lodge in the Pacific Northwest.
Madison House Retirement & Assisted Living of Kirkland provides luxurious services and amenities for independent living and assisted living.
Merrill Gardens at Kirkland is situated just 3 blocks from the scenic Kirkland waterfront. Our community offers all the amenities you've been looking for with none of the hassles.
Charming and intimate describes Ãegis of Kirkland, where we specialize in assisted living and dementia care. With fresh baked bread every day, a w...
Aegis Lodge offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere for seniors who would like to enjoy retirement living, assisted living and memory care. A commun...
Merrill gardens at Kirkland is located just a block east of lake Washington right in downtown Kirkland, Washington, steps to everything you could e...
Madison House in located in Kirkland, Washington just east of Seattle. Our location is unbeatable when it comes to convenience. Madison House offer...
Back to Top
Reviews of Kirkland Assisted Living Facilities
Madison House is a great facility for both independent and assisted living. One of the great benefits of Madison House is the convenient location, right across the street from healthcare facilities including Evergreen Hospital Medical Center, which is my resident’s health care provider...Read more Madison House reviews
This is a favorite among retirement communities. This beautiful Merrill Gardens community is in the heart of Kirkland. This community is a block from the farmers Market and also from the waterfront. Close by they offer great dining and shopping experiences all within a very short walk from the apartments...Read more Merrill Gardens at Kirkland reviews
Stunning property in and amazing neighborhood. Very friendly staff and an amazing location. Really a great community.Read more Merrill Gardens at Kirkland reviews
Nice, friendly, warm and welcoming assisted living community, providing higher levels of care as needed. Some apartments and common spaces have views of Lake Washington! Plenty of activities. Wonderful, caring, committed executive director and staff and friendly residents.Read more Brookdale Kirkland reviews
Map of Kirkland Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in KirklandKirkland is a bustling suburb of Seattle that is ideal for individuals looking to surround themselves with nature. Offering beautiful views of the Olympic Mountains to the west and Cascade Mountains to the west, this suburb offers residents access to an abundance of community activities, parks and trails. A beautiful waterfront that overlooks Lake Washington is perfect for relaxing and watching the sun rise or set over the mountains. Seniors residing in a Kirkland will enjoy a close-knit, quaint community that has all the amenities and resources of a bustling metropolitan city.
Local Hospitals in Kirkland
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center 12040 NE 128th Street, Kirkland, WA 98034 (425)-899-1000
Kirkland Mass Transit
- SoundTransit This mass transit agency provides residents of Kirkland with bus and train service. Service areas include the city of Kirkland and commuter routes to downtown Seattle and Tacoma.
- King County Metro Metro is a government agency that provides public transportation to the city of Kirkland. Regularly scheduled routes are available within the city's limits and include buses, rideshare services, trains and water taxis.
- DART DART provides public transportation for seniors and those with disabilities. Using vans, this agency is able to travel beyond regularly scheduled routes to provide clients with easy access to medical centers, shopping centers, and other popular places.
Discounts for Seniors in Kirkland
- Metro Reduced Fare Permit Individuals 65 and over qualify for reduced fares on King County Metro buses, trains, and water taxis. A small fee must be paid to receive the reduced fare permit that is loaded onto an ORCA card.
- Gold or Flash Card for Healthy Aging This discount card is available to qualifying individuals who live in or around Seattle. This card provides various discounts to a number of merchants or vendors in Kirkland, including restaurants, banks and salons.
- Seattle Lakes Dining Cruises Receive anywhere from $3-10 off the price of a regular priced ticket for a number of cruises on Lake Washington. Cruises can include sunset dinner cruises, Sunday brunch cruises, or special event/holiday cruises.
- National Park Services This government agency provides senior passes that will waiver most entry fees into national parks.
Kirkland Senior Centers
- Peter Kirk Community Center 352 Kirkland Avenue, Kirkland, WA 98033 425-587-3360
Kirkland Senior Services
- Senior Rights Assistance This volunteer-based community program provides seniors with easy access to valuable community resources and information. Resources available include help with insurance services, legal advice and a number of consumer issues.
- Eastside Legal Assistance Program Basic, affordable legal advice on living wills and estate planning is provided by this nonprofit legal program. Appointments are required and there are eligibility requirements to receive these services.
- Washington Adult Protective Services A government agency that investigates and protects elderly individuals against abuse from caretakers, doctors and other individuals. The agency runs investigative services and has a 24-hour hotline for abuse reports.