Chesapeake Assisted Living
There are 7 Assisted Living Facilities in Chesapeake, VA and 9 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Average Cost: $4,500
Dominion Village at Chesapeake offers a home-like setting for our residents while providing excellent assisted living and memory care services.
Peace of mind and comfort, along with companionship and supportive services are found at Chesapeake Place, a community that provides assisted living and memory care services.
Greenfield Senior Living at Chesapeake is a comfortable, homelike community that delivers personalized assisted living services and memory care by caring staff.
Georgian Manor provides services for residents in a caring and homelike atmosphere that ensures they maintain a quality lifestyle.
Back to Top
Reviews of Chesapeake Assisted Living Facilities
Disorganized building and very dirty facility. Short-staffed and very disengaging because residents are not offered many options. On-call nurse who isn't always quick to answer the resident's queries. Sometimes the price of the facility is not worth the services provided...Read more Dominion Village at Chesapeake reviews
I would highly recommend Dominion Village. The staff are friendly and take very good care of the residents ensuring that their needs are met. The food is delicious and menus are well planned and healthy. The residence is always clean and well maintained...Read more Dominion Village at Chesapeake reviews
Multiple opportunities for residents to get engaged. Accommodating living space for residents. The facility offers a warm and engaging atmosphere. Transportation is provided for residents. The only problem is the facility needs to be updated, however, it is a clean facility with nice, spacious rooms...Read more Chesapeake Place reviews
Friendly and accommodating environment for residents with multiple amounts of engaging activities. Spacious rooms and activities include dancing, exercising, and singing. Memory care is included in the facility. Friendly and accommodating staff members offering a wide variety of services to residents...Read more Georgian Manor reviews
Beautiful facility with a courtyard and a walking trail. Variety of programs offered to residents and there is a quiet atmosphere throughout the facility. Very nice food options and the dining is large and accommodating. Family-oriented facility where every resident is engaged and treated like family members...Read more Greenfield Senior Living at Chesapeake reviews
Map of Chesapeake Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in ChesapeakeThe city of Chesapeake, located in southeastern Virginia, possesses a rich history and expansive areas of nature. The city was created in 1963 through the merger of the city of South Norfolk and Norfolk County. Chesapeake is home to the Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and the Civil War Trail. Seniors who choose to make Chesapeake their home will have plenty opportunities to explore nature and the area's cultural offerings.
Local Hospitals in Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center 736 Battlefield Blvd., North, Chesapeake, VA 23320 757-312-8121
Chesapeake Mass Transit
- Hampton Roads Transit Offers transportation through ferry, light rail, bus, and paratransit.
Discounts for Seniors in Chesapeake
- Greyhound Bus Lines Seniors ages 62 and up receive a 5% discount off the regular fare.
Chesapeake Senior Centers
- Portlock Senior Center 1114 Freeman Avenue, Chesapeake, VA 23324 (757) 545-9639
Chesapeake Senior Services
- 55 & Better Programs This city-run program offers special programs and events for Chesapeake-area seniors. 1224 Progressive Drive, Suite 200, Chesapeake, VA 23320 (757) 382-6411
- The Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia For more than 40 years, this organization has enriched the lives of seniors and their families through advocacy, education, information and comprehensive services. 6350 Center Drive, Building 5, Suite 101, Norfolk, VA 23502 (757) 461-9481
- Adult Protective Services The Virginia Department of Social Services' Adult Protective Services office investigates reports of abuse, neglect, and exploitation of adults 60 years of age or older. 801 East Main Street Richmond VA 23219-2901 (888) 832-3858