Ogden Assisted Living
There are 15 Assisted Living Facilities in Ogden, UT and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Ogden, UT is $3,108 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Located in a vibrant residential neighborhood near country clubs and premier medical care, Legacy House of Ogden offers assisted living and memory care with a personal touch, enabling older adults to live with dignity and independence.
Providing tailor-made assisted living and memory care services, Brookdale North Ogden is a well-known senior living community in Ogden that offers a range of amenities.
Quail Meadow Assisted Living is a premier senior living center, and we are a brand-new community in a quiet residential neighborhood in North Ogden, Utah.
Nestled at the foot of the Wasatch Range in Ogden, Utah, Gardens Assisted Living is a single-level community with an abundance of skylights, natural lighting, bubbling brooks, ponds with fish and turtles, and birds in cages amidst trees.
Seasons Assisted Living is the premier senior living center in Northern Utah. Our focus is on quality of life. Located in Farr West, Utah, we are a...
Hidden Valley Assisted Living & Memory Care is a comfortable, and safe home for active seniors. Our community is beautiful, clean and can always provide opportunities of making happy memories.
Our House of Ogden has beautiful landscaped grounds, impressive interiors and clean environment. Our priority is to provide the highest quality of care and services while making you feel at home.
At Our House Assisted Living of Ogden, our goal is to provide an environment that looks and feels just like home with the highest quality of care a...
Our goal at Hidden Valley Assisted Living & Memory Care Community is to meet each resident’s needs while maintaining the highest level of choic...
Back to Top
Ogden Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Ogden for a single-occupancy apartment is $3,108/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Ogden Assisted Living Facilities
|Gardens Assisted Living||$1,990/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Legacy House of Bountiful||Bountiful||$3,050/month|
|The Gables of Brigham City||Brigham City||$2,725/month|
|Fairfield Village of Layton||Layton||$2,250/month|
|Mountain Ridge Assisted Living||South Ogden||$3,100/month|
|The Wellington||Salt Lake City||$3,565/month|
|Apple Tree Assisted Living||Kaysville||$2,150/month|
|Golden Living Taylorsville||Taylorsville||$2,100/month|
|Heart and Home Assisted Living||Centerville||$2,200/month|
|Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek||Salt Lake City||$2,695/month|
|RainTree Senior Living||Syracuse||$2,900/month|
|The Ridge||Salt Lake City||$3,000/month|
|Apple Village Assisted Living||Layton||$2,350/month|
Reviews of Ogden Assisted Living Facilities
My mother stayed at Legacy House of Ogden for a short time. She was only there about 3-1/2 weeks. I thought it was very nice, but she did not like it there. The staff and the service were great. She did Bingo, which she enjoyed very much, and she enjoyed the entertainment.Read more Legacy House of Ogden reviews
Brookdale North Ogden has been there a little bit longer than other places, but it is also a bigger facility. There were two choices for the rooms, and they were pretty much average. The showers were adequate. The rooms were running about 300 square feet. The next step-up was 50 more square feet...Read more Brookdale North Ogden reviews
Map of Ogden Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in OgdenThe city of Ogden sits at the base of the Wasatch Mountains, 10 miles east of the Great Salt Lake and 40 miles north of Salt Lake City. Seniors who choose Ogden assisted living enjoy life in one of “The 20 Best Towns in America” according to Outside magazine. This deeply historical city offers an exciting lifestyle for seniors. Originally founded by Mormon settlers, Ogden has grown to a large population with many interesting cultural and natural attractions. The warm, dry climate of Ogden, UT provides a perfect environment for year-round enjoyment. Nature centers, museums and historical sites make for great indoor pleasure, while the peaceful Wasatch foothill trails provide a peaceful afternoon outdoors. Some of the attractions Ogden is best known for are the Ott Planetarium, Ogden Nature Center, Eccles Avenue Historic District and the DaVinci Academy of Science & The Arts.
Local Hospitals in Ogden
- McKay-Dee Hospital 4401 Harrison Blvd., Ogden, UT 84403 (801) 387-2800
- Ogden Regional Medical Center 5475 South 500 East, Ogden, UT 84405 (801) 479-2111
Ogden Mass Transit
- The Utah Transit Authority (UTA) Taxis, buses and shuttles are all part of the transportation services of the Utah Transit Authority.
Discounts for Seniors in Ogden
- George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park This interactive, indoor science exhibit provides a great afternoon of inside fun. Senior discounts for admission are offered.
- The Utah Transit Authority (UTA) Offers a senior discount for bus passes making transportation around Ogden easier than ever.
Senior Centers in Ogden
- Golden Hours Senior Center 650 25th St, Ogden, UT 84401 (801) 399-5230
- Marshall White Community & Recreation Center Offers a variety of programs targeted toward elderly adults. 222 28th Street, Ogden, UT 84401 (801) 629-8346
- North View Senior Center 485 E 2550 North, North Ogden, UT 84414 ( 801) 782-6211
- Riverdale Senior Center 4433 S 900 W, Ogden, UT 84405 (801) 621-6086
- South Ogden Senior Center 560 39th St, Ogden, UT 84403 (801) 627-8620
Ogden Senior Services
- Weber-Morgan Area Agency on Aging 237 26th Street, #320, Ogden, UT 84401 801-625-3770
- Weber Senior Nutrition Center Provides nutritional support for senior residents of Ogden, UT. 1176 West 3300 South, Ogden, UT 84401 (801) 399-8392