Victoria Assisted Living
There are 6 Assisted Living Facilities in Victoria, TX and 0 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Victoria, TX is $3,650 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Residents of Elmcroft of Victoria are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance.
Brookdale Victoria offers senior living at its finest, providing the convenience and peace of mind of a full-service retirement community.
At Sodalis Memory Care - Victoria, our purpose is to provide the best life possible to elders living with diminished cognitive and/or physical limitations....
Vitality Court, located in Victoria, Texas, specializes in living accommodations for older adults, retirement living, assisted living, and memory c...
Back to Top
Victoria Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Victoria for a single-occupancy apartment is $3,650/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Victoria Assisted Living Facilities
|Elmcroft of Victoria||$3,300/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Victoria Assisted Living Facilities
I have been to Elmcroft of Victoria several times now, and it has always been nice. I'm very pleased. We used to have a problem with the medicine dispensation, but that has been straightened out. They have a lot of games like bingo, movies, and arts and crafts...Read more Elmcroft of Victoria reviews
Map of Victoria Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in VictoriaA medium-sized Texas town with a big heart. Victoria, Texas offers all the modern facilities that seniors could need or expect, including state-of-the-art hospitals, performing arts venues, historic architecture and fantastic southwestern food. Victoria was named after General Guadalupe Victoria, independent Mexico's first president. Considered "The Crossroads" by residents of the area, Victoria, is also a transportation and retail hub, easily accessible by residents of Corpus Christi, Houston, San Antonio and Austin. Just 30 miles from the Texas Gulf Coast, Victoria residents enjoy mild to warm weather year-round, and it's been a favorable spot for years since the days of the Mexican revolution.
Local Hospitals in Victoria
- Citizens Medical Center 2701 Hospital Dr., Victoria, TX, 77901 (361) 573-9181
- DeTar Hospital Navarro 506 E San Antonio St, Victoria, TX 77901 (361) 575-7441
Victoria Mass Transit
- Victoria Transit Offers both fixed and flexible bus routes, including special pricing for senior citizens and lift and ramp access for those in wheelchairs.
Discounts for Seniors in Victoria
- Greyhound Bus Lines Seniors aged 62 and older receive a 5% discount on bus fare to any of Greyhound's locations.
- Museum of the Coastal Bend Seniors can enjoy a taste of the Coastal Bend's history at a discount of just $2.50 for admittance.
- Nave Museum Seniors receive a discounted admission of $1.00/ticket to the Coastal Bend's only art museum.
- Hampton Inn Victoria Senior citizens can stay in Victoria and at other Hampton Inn locations through Hampton Inn's HH Honors program.
Victoria Senior Centers
- Victoria County Senior Citizens' Association The Victoria County Senior Citizens' Association is Victoria's primary organization for providing senior services, and the organization also facilitates community groups and opportunities for seniors to get together to knit, craft, play games and meet new people. 603 E Murray St, Victoria, TX 77901 (361) 576-2189
Victoria Senior Services
- Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services This is Texas' primary agency for providing services to senior citizens. 205 N. Bridge St., Suite 301, Victoria, TX. 77901 (361)575-0468
- Texas Abuse Hotline This 24-hour hotline allows anyone to call to report abuse of the elderly. 1-800-252-5400
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services This department advocates for the safety and security of seniors and families. Anyone can report abuse of the elderly through DFPS offices.