San Angelo Assisted Living
There are 3 Assisted Living Facilities in San Angelo, TX and 0 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in San Angelo, TX is $3,731 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
New Haven of San Angelo is an assisted living community that aims to provide comfort and dignity to each resident. Our community is specially designed for senior living and we are handicapped accessible.
Just north of Lake Nasworthy in San Angelo, Brookdale South San Angelo is an assisted living and memory care community with on-site rehabilitation services.
Royal Estates of San Angelo provides both independent and assisted living options to area seniors in a home-like and relaxing environment.
Back to Top
San Angelo Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in San Angelo for a single-occupancy apartment is $3,731/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of San Angelo Assisted Living Facilities
|Lyndale San Angelo||$2,325/month|
|New Haven of San Angelo||$3,300/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Map of San Angelo Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in San AngeloThe city of San Angelo was established in 1867 with the construction of Fort Concho. It was originally named Santa Angela for the founder’s wife, Carolina Angela, before eventually changing to San Angela and then to San Angelo in 1883. San Angelo boasts many art and cultural opportunities to enjoy including Chicken Farm Art Center, San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts, various art galleries, the Angelo Civic Theater, the San Angelo Symphony and the San Angelo Civic Ballet. Sports are also well represented with the San Angelo Colts (minor league baseball), the Angelo State Rams (football) and San Angelo Bandits (indoor football). For seniors seeking a Texas city that has plenty of recreational opportunities, San Angelo is the place to call home.
Local Hospitals in San Angelo
- San Angelo Community Medical Center 3501 Knickerbocker Road, San Angelo, TX 76904 (325) 949-9511
- Shannon Medical Center 120 E. Harris Ave., San Angelo, TX 76903 (325) 653-6741
Mass Transit in San Angelo
- TRANSA Public Transportation System Offers transportation services for the general public in San Angelo.
Discounts for Seniors in San Angelo
- The Senior Circle In conjunction with San Angelo Community Medical Center, the Senior Circle offers a low -cost annual membership with many valuable discounts including in-hospital privileges, exercise and wellness classes, activities and events.
San Angelo Senior Centers
- Santa Fe Crossing Senior Center 702 S. Chadbourne St., 76903 (325) 657-4484
- Station 618 Senior Center 618 S. Chadbourne St., 76903 (325) 481-2798
San Angelo Senior Services
- Senior Services Nutritional Program This city program provides low-cost nutritional meals for qualifying seniors at several sites throughout the city. (325) 481-2798 or (325) 657-4484.
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) is charged with protecting children, the elderly, and people with disabilities from abuse, neglect, and exploitation. (800) 252-5400
- Area Agency on Aging of the Concho Valley This network of agencies is committed to helping caregivers and the elderly they care for. 2801 W. Loop 306, Suite A, San Angelo, Texas 76904 325-223-5704
- Meals for the Elderly This nonprofit delivers warm meals to seniors (60+) who are unable prepare their meals and who live alone. 310 E. 8th St., San Angelo, TX 76903 (325) 655-9200
- Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas This organization provides civil legal service at no cost to eligible low-income residents. 17 S. Chadbourne, Ste. 403, San Angelo, TX 76903 (800)284-5180
- Senior Companion Program This program provides senior citizens with part-time stipend volunteer opportunities. 2801 W. Loop 306, Suite A, San Angelo, TX 76904 (325) 223-5704
- Concho Valley Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) This organization serves as the bridge between older adults, their experiences and community needs. 618 South Chadbourne, San Angelo, Texas 76903-6930 (325) 223-6388
- Texas Long-Term Care Ombudsman An advocate program for San Angelo, Texas assisted living and nursing home residents. 2801 W. Loop 306, Suite A, San Angelo, TX 76904 (325) 223-5704