Midland Assisted Living
There are 6 Assisted Living Facilities in Midland, TX and 3 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Midland, TX is $4,000 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
By adding details and preferences from each Resident's life story into their day, we can build comfort and a sense of meaning for each individual Resident. The result is a familiar atmosphere for your loved one.
We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you every day. Our caring staff offers the assistance you ne...
You will feel a warm welcome entering into your new home at Cimarron Place, an assisted living community flowing with warmth and love among your new neighbors and the caring staff.
Cimarron House in Midland, TX offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill o...
Back to Top
Midland Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Midland for a single-occupancy apartment is $4,000/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Midland Assisted Living Facilities
|Legacy Ranch Memory Care||$4,100/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Orchard Park of Permian Basin||Odessa||$2,745/month|
Reviews of Midland Assisted Living Facilities
My husband has been at Legacy Ranch for almost a month now. They have been good with having him ready for doctors' visits and giving him his meds. They also make sure he gets to dinner on time, and they make sure he takes a shower. It's a secure community so you have to sign in to get inside...Read more Legacy Ranch Memory Care reviews
Map of Midland Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in MidlandFounded in 1881, Midland earned its name because it was located halfway between El Paso and Forth Worth along the Texas and Pacific Railroad line. The city is close to the western border of Texas and has a population of approximately 106,000 people. It is nicknamed "The Tall City" because of the tall buildings that dominate its skyline. Residents of Midland enjoy many cultural pleasures such as art galleries, the Midland Community Theatre and museums. For seniors who decide to make Midland their home, they will have plenty of activities to puruse.
Local Hospitals in Midland
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- 400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway Midland, TX 79701 (432) 221-1111
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital Midland/Odessa 1800 Heritage Blvd, Midland, TX 79707 (432) 520-1600
Midland Mass Transit
- EZ Rider EZ Rider provides transportation for Midland and Odessa residents. Services include fixed-route and ADA paratransit door-service, and discounts are offered to seniors and disabled riders.
Discounts for Seniors in Midland
- Museum of the Southwest The admission fee for seniors is $3.
- The Petroleum Museum The admission fee for seniors is $6.00.
- Lifetime Senior Pass -- US National Park System The US National Park System includes many locations near Midland including the Sandhills State Park in Monahans and the Big Bend National Park a few hours south. For only $10, seniors enjoy lifetime day passes and discounts on extended stays in parks across the country.
Midland Senior Centers
- Midland Senior Center 3300 West Illinois, Space #18, Midland, TX 79703 (432) 681-7636
- Southeast Service Center 1803 E. Indiana, Midland, TX 79701 (432) 685-7231
- Casa de Amigos Senior Program 1101 E. Garden Lane, Midland, TX 79701 (432) 682-9701
Midland Senior Services
- Community and Senior Services of Midland This nonprofit agency offers a variety of programs designed to meet the needs of seniors in Midland. 3301 Sinclair Avenue, Midland, TX 79707 (432) 689-6693
- Area Agency on Aging of the Permian Basin This agency provides referral services, coordination of care assistance, transportation and ombudsman services for seniors and the elderly in Midland and the surrounding counties. 2910 LaForce Blvd, Midland, TX 79711 (800) 491-4636 or (432) 563-1061
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services This agency is the primary reporting agency for elder abuse in the state of Texas. (800) 252-5400
- Texas Department on Aging and Disability Services (DADS) This agency provides helpful resources and links for seniors and their families. They also can answer questions about Texas assisted living properties, local medical providers and state licensing. 701 W. 51 ST., Austin, TX 78751 (512) 438-3011