Memphis Assisted Living
There are 29 Assisted Living Facilities in Memphis, TN and 4 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Memphis, TN is $3,570 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
With a range of care from independent living to assisted living and secure memory care, Kennington Pointe highlights the gracious essence of southern living. Common areas include a three-story atrium, a fitness room, game room, and library.
With world-class care and a variety of services and amenities, Carriage Court of Memphis provides the city's best assisted living and memory care.
Pointe at Kirby Gate is a homelike, welcoming community that provides assisted living and memory care for seniors in a quiet neighborhood in Memphis, Tennessee.
The Glenmary at Evergreen, located in Memphis, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
An excellent community for seniors seeking some extra assistance, Legacy Assisted Living & Memory Care at Lenox Park offers both assisted living and memory care.
Residents of Ave Maria feel right at home in their own one or two-bedroom apartment, complete with their own furniture and belongings. In addition,...
Situated in the historic city of Memphis, Brookdale Memphis offers premium assisted living services in a relaxing atmosphere to area seniors.
Apple Grove Alzheimer's Residence & Adult Day Program is the foremost assisted living community in the Memphis area dedicated to caring for individuals suffering from memory loss.
Well-designed apartments and first-class amenities, all within a homelike setting, are why South Breeze is the community that families turn to when loved ones require help with activities of daily living.
Whether you want to explore the artist within of socialize over a game of cards, this two-story, garden style community offers inviting shared area...
This Georgian manor is surrounded by rich, lush woods, which envelop a cozy, two-story residential community with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere....
Back to Top
Memphis Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Memphis for a single-occupancy apartment is $3,570/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Memphis Assisted Living Facilities
|Carriage Court of Memphis||$3,495/month|
|The Pointe at Kirby Gate||$3,400/month|
|The Glenmary at Evergreen||$2,200/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Elmcroft of Bartlett||Bartlett||$3,750/month|
|The Gardens of Germantown||Germantown||$4,300/month|
|Silvercreek Senior Living Community||Olive Branch||$3,000/month|
Reviews of Memphis Assisted Living Facilities
We will probably go with Kennington Pointe. The apartments were nice. We had a chance to eat there and the food was wonderful. The staff was wonderful. They provide activities, but we did not see any when we were there. The price was more reasonable than other facilities.Read more Kennington Pointe reviews
Ave Maria Home was very large, but the staff was very nice and pleasant. There were a couple of things I didn?t like about it...Read more Ave Maria Home reviews
Ave Maria Home was OK. It was a nice tour. It was very nice. It looked like there were constructions going on at the place. It was clean though. While we were there, they had some firemen doing some kind of presentation, and then when we left, they were doing some exercising. It was good.Read more Ave Maria Home reviews
My mother is moving to Brookdale on Saturday into a big, one-bedroom apartment. The staff and food seemed really nice, and there were a lot of activities going on. The area and dining room are always pleasant, neat, and clean.Read more Village at Primacy Place reviews
Brookdale Memphis has a very unfortunate facility with a really nice staff. It was dirty and smelled bad, and they knew it and were trying to fix. It was also in a very busy office complex next to a hospital, so they're looking right out into office buildings. I was not impressed with their dining area...Read more Village at Primacy Place reviews
Over four and a half years ago my sister and I visited 10-12 assisted living facilities in Memphis for our mother and father. We selected Carriage Court because the administrators were so enthusiastic and reassuring. We have not been disappointed...Read more Carriage Court of Memphis reviews
Map of Memphis Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in MemphisThe city of Memphis rests on the banks of the Mississippi River and claims the third-largest city population in the Southeastern United States. The climate in this area generally produces a mild winter, which adds to the attraction of Memphis assisted living. The city is the home of a racially and culturally diverse population, with a rapidly growing senior citizen population.
Local Hospitals in Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis 6019 Walnut Grove Road, Memphis, TN 38120 (901) 226-5000
- Delta Medical Center of Memphis 3000 Getwell Road, Memphis, TN 38118 (901) 410-2541
- Regional Medical Center at Memphis 877 Jefferson Avenue, Memphis, TN 38103 (901) 545-7100
- Saint Francis Hospital 5959 Park Avenue, Memphis, TN 38119 (901) 765-1000
Memphis Mass Transit
- Amtrak - MEM Amtrak trains travel from Memphis to either points north to Chicago or points south to New Orleans, with stops along each way.
- Memphis Area Transport Authority (MATA) In addition to operating 49 bus routes, Tennessee's largest transit agency provides three lines of trolley service with 24 stops and three express lines linking the suburbs with the downtown area.
- MATAplus A paratransit service for people with disabilities that prevent them from using regular MATA transit services.
Discounts for Seniors in Memphis
- Amtrak For those seniors that are at least 62 years of age, with valid proof of age, they can enjoy a 15% discount on the lowest fares for most Amtrak routes.
- Greyhound When traveling via Greyhound, seniors that are 62 or older and have appropriate ID are entitled to a 5% discount.
- Memphis Area Transport Authority (MATA) Senior citizens aged 65 years and older are entitled to reduced fare rates on bus and trolley services that run on fixed routes. In order to take advantage of the reduction, a valid MATA ID is required.
Memphis Senior Centers
- Frayser-Raleigh Senior Center 3985 Egypt Central, Memphis, TN 38126 901-383-9101
- Goodwill Homes Senior Center 45 Goodwill Road, Memphis, TN 38109 901-785-6790
- JK Lewis Senior Center 1188 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38105 901-636-4255
- McWherter Senior Center 1355 Estate, Memphis, TN 38119 901-761-2462
- Orange Mound Senior Center 2590 Park, Memphis, TN 38114 901-636-6622
- Ruth Tate Senior Center 1620 Marjorie Street, Memphis, TN 38106 901-948-7502
Senior Services in Memphis
- Tennessee Commission on Aging and Disability The Commission is the designated state agency on aging and provides leadership related to aging issues on behalf of older Tennessee residents. 502 Deaderick Street, 9th Floor, Nashville, TN 37243-0860 (615) 741-2056
- Tennessee Commission on Aging and Disability - Information & Assistance Program I&A specialists help seniors and their families or cargivers determine what they need, then find the best way to get help. These specialists are trained to establish whether a caller may be eligible for certain programs, to help in crisis situations and provide extra help as needed. 1-866-TENNOPT (836-6678)
- Tennessee Department of Health - Elderly or Vulnerable Abuse Registry Maintains a central registry of elderly persons who have been abused, neglected, or misappropriated personal property 227 French Landing, Suite 501, Nashville, TN 37243 (800) 778-4504 or 1-888-APS-TENN (277-8366) to report abuse