Chattanooga Assisted Living
There are 19 Assisted Living Facilities in Chattanooga, TN and 8 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Chattanooga, TN is $2,812 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Southern Oaks Assisted Living, located in Chattanooga, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Elmcroft of Hamilton Place is an assisted living and Alzheimer's Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities.
Elmcroft of Shallowford enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are here to provide support should they need it.
Defining the quality of life in assisted living is our motto at Manorhouse Assisted Living in Chattanooga, where we provide the first-class services that allow seniors to continue to fully embrace life.
Having served the community for over 30 years, Martin Boyd Christian Home strives to continually improve its quality of care by incorporating the latest methods and ideas.
Settled in a quiet residential neighborhood with manicured grounds and cozy feel, The Terrace at Mountain Creek, in Chattanooga, Tennessee is designed to evoke feelings of a comfortable home.
Morning Pointe of Chattanooga at Shallowford is a retirement community that specializes in providing assisted living services in a homelike setting.
Dominion Senior Living of Hixson (Opening in 2016) offers inspired assisted living and Alzheimer's and dementia care in a faith-based environment where services attend to the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of seniors.
Since 1983, when Hickory Valley first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and w...
Back to Top
Chattanooga Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Chattanooga for a single-occupancy apartment is $2,812/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Chattanooga Assisted Living Facilities
|Elmcroft of Hamilton Place||$3,570/month|
|Elmcroft of Shallowford||$3,450/month|
|The Terrace at Mountain Creek||$2,800/month|
|Morning Pointe of Chattanooga at Shallowford||$3,200/month|
|Southern Oaks Assisted Living||$2,150/month|
|Dominion Senior Living Hixson||$3,400/month|
|Manorhouse Assisted Living||$2,495/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Morningside of Cleveland||Cleveland||$2,200/month|
|Morningside of Dalton||Dalton||$2,200/month|
|Pleasant Valley Personal Care||Dalton||$2,200/month|
|East Ridge Residence||East Ridge||$1,295/month|
Reviews of Chattanooga Assisted Living Facilities
Elmcroft of Hamilton Place seemed to offer the most for your money. The rooms were nice. My hang-up was the location. It's on Gunbarrel Road which is right in the middle of a very busy Hamilton place with shopping and restaurants. It's a problem getting there to visit and going home. It's a lovely facility.Read more Elmcroft of Hamilton Place reviews
My mother-in-law has been in Elmcroft of Hamilton Place for a few months now. So far, we've had a really good experience. Everybody has been very nice and very helpful. She has had some falls and she's a pretty difficult patient, but they have done really well with her. We're very happy with where she is...Read more Elmcroft of Hamilton Place reviews
Elmcroft was very pleasing, and the staff was nice, but it was bigger than we thought my brother-in law could handle. The rooms were comparable to the others. The activities were presented, and they were very good. They had a lot of social and physical activities. They had a library and a workout station.Read more Elmcroft of Hamilton Place reviews
I didn't like Elmcroft of Shallowford at all. It was understaffed and it wasn't clean. I didn't find that they took good care of my father. His room was very dark and the bathroom wasn't kept clean. They didn't do laundry regularly. The food was fine and they have movies, games, daily events, and occasional shopping...Read more Elmcroft of Shallowford reviews
Elmcroft of Shallowford had this program where for 100 days, they'd spend pretty much 24 hours a day with my mother-in-law if she needed it. She suffers from Sundowner's, so she only sleeps about two hours a day. They'd have someone with her pretty much at all times because she falls a lot...Read more Elmcroft of Shallowford reviews
Elmcroft of Shallowford seemed to be the best fit for us. My father's room is clean. They have activities, but I don't really know how much he participates. I know he has played Bingo a few times. The dining area is nice. It's not fancy, but it's functional and clean. The staff is very nice and very professional...Read more Elmcroft of Shallowford reviews
Map of Chattanooga Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in ChattanoogaLocated on the banks of Nickajack Lake and Chickamauga Lake, Chattanooga offers seniors a picturesque home nestled in the shadows of the Appalachian Mountains. Prime attractions for seniors include the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum and the Hunter Museum of American Art. Seniors who choose Chattanooga assisted living will love listening to music at both the annual Riverbend Festival and the weekly Chattanooga Market. Those who like spending time outdoors will welcome the area's temperate climate, which offers long, warm summers and mild winters.
Local Hospitals in Chattanooga
- Memorial Hospital 2525 de Sales Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37404 (423) 495-2525
- Erlanger Baroness (downtown) Campus 975 East Third Street, Chattanooga, TN 37403 (423) 778-7000
- Parkridge Medical Center 2333 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37404 (423) 698-6061
Chattanooga Mass Transit
- Chattanooga Area Regional Transportation Authority (CARTA) Fixed-route bus public transit system for the City of Chattanooga.
- Care-A-Van Dial-a-ride paratransit shuttle service for the disabled.
- Downtown Electric Shuttle Offers free bus service every 5 minutes from the Chattanooga Choo Choo to the Tennessee Aquarium.
Chattanooga Senior Centers
- Boynton Senior Center 957 Boynton Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37403 (423) 755-9108
- Eastgate Senior Activity Center 5600 Brainerd Road (Inside Eastgate Mall), Chattanooga, TN 37411 (423) 855-9444
- Mary Walker Senior Center 2505 S. Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408 (423) 756-3130
- NAPFE Senior Center 5465 Highway 58, Chattanooga, TN 37416
- Whiteside Faith Manor Senior Center 735 E. Tenth Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402 (423) 266-2561
Chattanooga Senior Services
- CONTACT of Southeast Tennessee A free “reassurance” service for the elderly and home-bound. Volunteers make daily phone calls to clients, checking on their well-being, while providing social interaction. (423) 266-8228
- Partnership for Families, Children, and Adults - Services to the Elderly A non-profit organization serving disabled adults age 18-59 and all adults over the age of 60 that reside in Hamilton county, northwest Georgia and Northeast Alabama. Staff provide assistance with health services, in-home services, public benefits, housing, and advocacy services to victims of abuse and violence. (423) 755-2822 or (423) 755-2700 (24/7 Crisis Hotline)
- Southeast Tennessee Area Agency on Aging and Disability Local agency serving Bledsoe, Bradley, Grundy, Hamilton, Marion, Mcminn, Meigs, Polk, Rhea, and Sequatchie Counties that provides elder care information, assessment and referral to community resources. They also publish a Resource Guide for Older Adults that can be printed out for future reference. 535 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402 (423) 266-5781 or (423) 447-6111 (Elder Helpline)
- Tennessee Department of Health - Elderly or Vulnerable Abuse Registry The Tennessee Department of Health is required by state law and federal regulations to maintain a registry of persons who have abused, neglected, or misappropriated personal property. 227 French Landing, Suite 501 (Heritage Place MetroCenter), Nashville, TN 37243 1-800-778-4504
- Tennessee Department of Human Services - Adult Protective Services Adult Protective Services staff investigate reports of abuse, neglect (including self-neglect) or financial exploitation of adults who are unable to protect themselves due to a physical or mental limitation. 400 Deaderick Street, 15th Floor, Nashville, TN 37243-1403 (615) 313-4700 or (888) 277-8366