Chattanooga Assisted Living
There are 10 Assisted Living Facilities in Chattanooga, TN and 10 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Chattanooga, TN is $2,812 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Southern Oaks Assisted Living, located in Chattanooga, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Elmcroft of Hamilton Place is an assisted living and Alzheimer's Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities.
Elmcroft of Shallowford enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are here to provide support should they need it.
Morning Pointe of Chattanooga at Shallowford is a retirement community that specializes in providing assisted living services in a homelike setting.
Dominion Senior Living of Hixson (Opening in 2016) offers inspired assisted living and Alzheimer's and dementia care in a faith-based environment where services attend to the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of seniors.
Defining the quality of life in assisted living is our motto at Manorhouse Assisted Living in Chattanooga, where we provide the first-class services that allow seniors to continue to fully embrace life.
Having served the community for over 30 years, Martin Boyd Christian Home strives to continually improve its quality of care by incorporating the latest methods and ideas.
Settled in a quiet residential neighborhood with manicured grounds and cozy feel, The Terrace at Mountain Creek, in Chattanooga, Tennessee is designed to evoke feelings of a comfortable home.
Back to Top
Chattanooga Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Chattanooga for a single-occupancy apartment is $2,812/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Chattanooga Assisted Living Facilities
|Elmcroft of Hamilton Place||$3,570/month|
|Elmcroft of Shallowford||$3,450/month|
|The Terrace at Mountain Creek||$2,800/month|
|Morning Pointe of Chattanooga at Shallowford||$3,200/month|
|Southern Oaks Assisted Living||$2,150/month|
|Dominion Senior Living of Hixson||$3,400/month|
|Manorhouse Assisted Living||$2,495/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Morningside of Cleveland||Cleveland||$2,200/month|
|Morningside of Dalton||Dalton||$2,200/month|
|Pleasant Valley Assisted Living||Dalton||$2,200/month|
|Morning Pointe of Hixson||Hixson||$3,250/month|
|Morning Pointe of Collegedale at Greenbriar Cove||Ooltewah||$3,150/month|
|East Ridge Residence||East Ridge||$1,295/month|
Reviews of Chattanooga Assisted Living Facilities
My husband and I toured Manorhouse. It was clean, friendly, and it looked like it had all the activities he is used to going to. I didn't like that it did not include a cable TV service, which he's grown accustomed to. The menus and the ratio of caregiver to resident were comparable.Read more Manorhouse Assisted Living reviews
Map of Chattanooga Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in ChattanoogaLocated on the banks of Nickajack Lake and Chickamauga Lake, Chattanooga offers seniors a picturesque home nestled in the shadows of the Appalachian Mountains. Prime attractions for seniors include the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum and the Hunter Museum of American Art. Seniors who choose Chattanooga assisted living will love listening to music at both the annual Riverbend Festival and the weekly Chattanooga Market. Those who like spending time outdoors will welcome the area's temperate climate, which offers long, warm summers and mild winters.
Local Hospitals in Chattanooga
- Memorial Hospital 2525 de Sales Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37404 (423) 495-2525
- Erlanger Baroness (downtown) Campus 975 East Third Street, Chattanooga, TN 37403 (423) 778-7000
- Parkridge Medical Center 2333 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37404 (423) 698-6061
Chattanooga Mass Transit
- Chattanooga Area Regional Transportation Authority (CARTA) Fixed-route bus public transit system for the City of Chattanooga.
- Care-A-Van Dial-a-ride paratransit shuttle service for the disabled.
- Downtown Electric Shuttle Offers free bus service every 5 minutes from the Chattanooga Choo Choo to the Tennessee Aquarium.
Chattanooga Senior Centers
- Boynton Senior Center 957 Boynton Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37403 (423) 755-9108
- Eastgate Senior Activity Center 5600 Brainerd Road (Inside Eastgate Mall), Chattanooga, TN 37411 (423) 855-9444
- Mary Walker Senior Center 2505 S. Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408 (423) 756-3130
- NAPFE Senior Center 5465 Highway 58, Chattanooga, TN 37416
- Whiteside Faith Manor Senior Center 735 E. Tenth Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402 (423) 266-2561
Chattanooga Senior Services
- CONTACT of Southeast Tennessee A free “reassurance” service for the elderly and home-bound. Volunteers make daily phone calls to clients, checking on their well-being, while providing social interaction. (423) 266-8228
- Partnership for Families, Children, and Adults - Services to the Elderly A non-profit organization serving disabled adults age 18-59 and all adults over the age of 60 that reside in Hamilton county, northwest Georgia and Northeast Alabama. Staff provide assistance with health services, in-home services, public benefits, housing, and advocacy services to victims of abuse and violence. (423) 755-2822 or (423) 755-2700 (24/7 Crisis Hotline)
- Southeast Tennessee Area Agency on Aging and Disability Local agency serving Bledsoe, Bradley, Grundy, Hamilton, Marion, Mcminn, Meigs, Polk, Rhea, and Sequatchie Counties that provides elder care information, assessment and referral to community resources. They also publish a Resource Guide for Older Adults that can be printed out for future reference. 535 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402 (423) 266-5781 or (423) 447-6111 (Elder Helpline)
- Tennessee Department of Health - Elderly or Vulnerable Abuse Registry The Tennessee Department of Health is required by state law and federal regulations to maintain a registry of persons who have abused, neglected, or misappropriated personal property. 227 French Landing, Suite 501 (Heritage Place MetroCenter), Nashville, TN 37243 1-800-778-4504
- Tennessee Department of Human Services - Adult Protective Services Adult Protective Services staff investigate reports of abuse, neglect (including self-neglect) or financial exploitation of adults who are unable to protect themselves due to a physical or mental limitation. 400 Deaderick Street, 15th Floor, Nashville, TN 37243-1403 (615) 313-4700 or (888) 277-8366