Midwest City Assisted Living
There are 2 Assisted Living Facilities in Midwest City, OK and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Average Cost: $4,500
Our focus is on serving residents and their families to improve their quality of life and to add more fun to daily living. At FountainBrook, we are...
At Brookdale Midwest City, we provide charming apartments, a homelike community setting and exceptional services that make assisted living easy and comfortable.
Back to Top
Reviews of Midwest City Assisted Living Facilities
I think Blue Ridge Place was a good fit for Dad. It looked pretty nice and clean. The staff was friendly, even the residents were nice and responsive. I saw the menu and it looked good, but I didn't try the food.Read more Blue Ridge Place reviews
Map of Midwest City Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in Midwest CityMidwest City is part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area meaning that residents enjoy a small-city atmosphere while having access to big-city amenities. The town has long been a favorite of retirees because of its low cost of living and high quality of life. Those who are looking for Midwest City assisted living facilities will find many good choices within the city limits. Active seniors enjoy the many fine parks in the area including the 380-acre Joe Barnes Memorial. Or, they may visit the Hidden Creek Family Golf Course which has 9 holes laid out so that senior golfers have an easy walk through the entire course. Fine restaurants and great shopping opportunities abound within the city limits and the greater metropolitan area.
Local Hospitals in Midwest City
- Access Medical Centers Provides convenient walk-in medical care. 9917 SE 15th St., Midwest City, OK 73110 (405) 622-2070
- Midwest Regional Medical Center Offers a full range of general hospital services including a Heart Care Center and an Orthopedic Center. 2825 Parklawn Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73110 (405) 610-4411
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital 8121 National Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73110 (405) 608-3200
Midwest City Mass Transit
- Elaine's Transportation Company A handicapped and patient transportation service. (405) 670- 1700
- METRO Transit The Central Oklahoma transportation and parking authority. Runs fixed-route bus service throughout the greater Oklahoma city area.
- METRO Lift Provides curb-to-curb transportation to mobility impaired individuals who are unable to use traditional bus service. (405) 235-7433.
- Will Rogers World Airport This is the closest airport to Midwest City. It is located 17 miles from the city center.
Discounts for Seniors in Midwest City
- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill Offers 15% off for those 60 and over. 608 South Air Depot Boulevard, Midwest City, OK 73110 (405) 733-8024
- Best Western Motel Gives discounts to AARP members and visitors 55 and older. 6701 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK 73110
- Kohl's Department Stores Offers discounts to customers 55 and older every Wednesday. 7401 S.E. 29th Street, Midwest City, OK 73110 (405) 736-6992
- Rose State College Offers senior discounts on various events and shows. 6420 S.E. 15th Street, Midwest City, OK 73110 (405) 733-ROSE (7673)
Midwest City Senior Centers
- The Midwest City Senior Center
Offers classes, dances, health screenings, senior nutrition and trips.
8251 E Reno Ave Midwest City, OK 73110 (west of the library)(405) 737-7611
- St. Phillip's Neri Catholic Church The church's Golden Angels Group for members 50 and over meets once a month to socialize, take trips and attend seminars. 1107 Felix Place, Midwest City, OK 73110
- Wickline United Methodist Church of Midwest City Hosts NOAH (Not Old at Heart), a group providing meals and other senior-related programming on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. 417 Mid America Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73110 (405) 732-03
Midwest City Senior Services
- Areawide Aging Agency, Inc. Serves Canadian, Cleveland, Logan and Oklahoma Counties. 4101 Perimeter Center Dr., Suite 310 Oklahoma City, OK 73112-5910 (405) 942-8500
- Central Oklahoma Economic Development District (COEDD) AAA Serves Hughes, Lincoln, Okfuskee, Pawnee, Payne, Pottawatomie and Seminole Counties. 400 N. Bell P.O. Box 3398 Shawnee, OK 74802-3398 (405) 273-6410 or 1-800-375-8255 (toll-free)
- Elder Abuse Hotline Oklahoma County Human Services Center 9901 S.E. 29th St., Midwest City, OK 73130 (405) 739-8000 or 1-800-522-3511 (toll-free)
- Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma (LASO) A non-profit organization that provides free legal services to Oklahoma's poor and/or elderly citizens. (405) 557-0014
- Long Term Care Ombudsman Advocates for residents in long-term health care facilities and assisted living. 4101 Perimeter Center Dr., Suite 310 Oklahoma City, OK 73112-5910 (405) 942-8500