Edmond Assisted Living
There are 11 Assisted Living Facilities in Edmond, OK and 22 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Average Cost: $4,500
Bradford Village provides Edmond seniors with an ideal setting in which to enjoy their retirement years in relaxation and fun.
At Brookdale Edmond Santa Fe, our caregivers go above and beyond the status quo so that our residents may live a life that is both rich and luxurious.
When you choose assisted living at Brookdale Edmond Danforth, you’re choosing comfort, stability and top-tier care. Located in Edmond, our community is at the center of it all.
Legend at Jefferson's Garden is an assisted living residence dedicated to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We remain ded
Located in a park-like environment in Edmond, Copper Lake Estates is a beautiful retirement community offering both independent living and assisted living.
Opening This Winter The Veraden is a premiere retirement community for active seniors. Chef-prepared meals, social activities, wellness initiati...
Coffee Creek residents say Touchmark's retirement lifestyle is like a 25-acre cruise ship with every service at your fingertips. Privileged access to ...
Eden Care Homes: There Is No Place Like Home... This familiar sentiment rings especially true for Elders. Eden Care Homes are HOMES situated in quiet ...
Touchmark is the premier retirement community in north Edmond. We offer elegant independent and assisted living with a person centered Memory Care!...
Back to Top
Map of Edmond Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in EdmondEdmond is part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Many consider Edmond the "Crown Jewel of Oklahoma" because of its many cultural offerings. The city is home to the Armstrong Auditorium which features world-class performing arts in a premier setting; for jazz enthusiasts there is the the University of Central Oklahoma Jazz Lab; Arcadia Lake offers many water-related recreational activities in an urban setting; and the Edmond Historical Society Museum is a destination for researchers and features popular exhibits and events. Seniors will never lack for adventure when choosing to live in Edmond.
Local Hospitals in Edmond
- Summit Medical Center 1800 South Renaissance Boulevard, Edmond, OK 73013 (405) 359-2400
- Edmond Medical Center One South Bryant, Edmond, OK 73034 (405) 341-6100
- INTEGRIS Health Edmond 4801 Integris Parkway, Edmond, OK 73034 (405) 657-3000
- AMG Specialty Hospital - Edmond 1100 E 9th St, Edmond, OK 73034 (405) 341-8150
Edmond Mass Transit
- Citylink Provides transportation within the city limits of Edmond.
- Citylink Access Paratransit Service (CAPS) Provides free pickup and transportation to appointments within the city limits.
Discounts for Seniors in Edmond
- Arcadia Lake Park Persons 62 years or older or those persons holding a Golden Age Passport Card from the Corp of Engineers receive a 20% discount on annual passes or day use fees.
Edmond Senior Centers
- Edmond Senior Center 2733 Marilyn Williams Drive, Edmond, OK 73034 (405) 216-7900
Edmond Senior Services
- Edmond Mobile Meals Since 1974 this nonprofit has provided hot, nourishing meals to elderly and disabled persons in Edmond. 25 W. 3rd St., Edmond, OK 73003 (405) 341-3111
- Areawide Aging Agency This nonprofit focuses on improving the lives of older adults in Oklahoma, Logan, Cleveland and Canadian Counties. 4101 Perimeter Center Drive, Suite 310, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 (405) 942-8500
- Aging Services Division A division within the Department of Human Services, the Aging Services Division develops systems that support independence and help protect the quality of life for older persons. 2401 N.W. 23rd St., Ste. 40, Oklahoma City, OK 73107 (405) 521-2281