Bartlesville Assisted Living
There are 2 Assisted Living Facilities in Bartlesville, OK and 3 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Average Cost: $4,500
Brookdale Bartlesville North is senior living specializing in assisted living options for seniors. We support an assisted living lifestyle that allows residents to remain as independent as possible.
Brookdale Bartlesville South is a vibrant senior community where we provide the highest level of personalized assisted living services available.
Back to Top
Map of Bartlesville Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in BartlesvilleNestled in the plains of northeast Oklahoma, Bartlesville is a calming and relaxing community that provides seniors with access to numerous cultural and historical attractions and landmarks. Known for its beautiful crafted and painted buffalo statues found throughout the city, Bartlesville also is popular for its cultural center which features monthly musicals, concerts, plays and ballet performances. By choosing to live in Bartlesville, seniors will have access to an abundance of resources and enjoy living in a close-knit community.
Local Hospitals in Bartlesville
- Jane Phillips Medical Center 3500 E Frank Phillips Blvd., Bartlesville, OK (918) 333-7200
Bartlesville Mass Transit
- Cimarron Public Transit System Provides regularly scheduled and on-demand public transportation service. Service is provided to the cities of Bartlesville, Bristow, Dewey, Drumright and other surrounding communities.
- CityRide Provides affordable public transportation service within city limits. Service is available as an on-demand service by scheduling it with a customer service agent or by using one of the many stops along its fixed route.
Discounts for Seniors in Bartlesville
- Bartlesville Community Center Discounted tickets to musicals, plays, ballets, and concerts may be available depending upon the performance and date.
- Price Tower Arts Center Historic Tower Tours are available at discounted rates for individuals 65+.
- Woolaroc Museum & Wildlife Preserve Tours of the wildlife preserve and art museum are available at discounted rates for seniors 65+. Discounted rates vary from a savings of $2-5.
- Eastland Four Theatre Discounted senior tickets available for admission to movies.
- Greyhound Bus Lines A 5% discount may be available to riders who are 62+ and who are already paying a regular fare.
- Amtrak A 15% discount may be applied to the lowest rate available to travelers who are 62+. Fares may vary depending upon destination and time of year.
Bartlesville Senior Centers
- 55+ Activity Center 1400 SE Washington Blvd., Bartlesville, OK 74006 (918)-335-3400
- DayBreak – Adult Day Health Program 1223 Swan Drive, Bartlesville, OK 74006 (918) 336-8500
- Washington County Adult Center 300 E Angus Ave., Dewey, OK 74029 (918)-534-1140
Bartlesville Senior Services
- Oklahoma Adult Protective Services State agency that handles elder abuse reports, offers well-being check-ins, and senior assessments. Agency also provides a list of services and community resources for seniors. 1-800-522-3511
- Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma Provides free or discounted legal services to seniors in Bartlesville. Legal services can include estate planning, wills and power of attorney. Legal help can be obtained by calling 1-888-534-5243 between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Senior Corps Senior Corps helps seniors find volunteer projects or activities in the local community.
- Washington County Elder Care A nonprofit agency that offers a variety of resources to individuals aged 55+. Resources that are available include free legal advice, job/skill assessment, community activities and projects, health care and caregiver support.