Dayton Assisted Living
There are 17 Assisted Living Facilities in Dayton, OH and 28 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Dayton, OH is $4,378 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
When seeking a caring assisted living community specializing in Alzheimer's and memory care, Brighton Gardens of Washington Township is the right choice.
Spring Hills Singing Woods provides premier assisted living and Alzheimer’s care in the North Dayton, Ohio area.
Brookdale Oakwood, located in the heart of Dayton, is a charming and beautiful community serving individuals seeking assisted living, Alzheimer’s and memory care.
Situated in quiet, residential Beavercreek, Brookdale Kettering offers beautiful views, relaxing atmosphere, and extraordinary independent and assisted living for seniors.
With a variety of floor plans and a myriad of recreational and social opportunities, seeking independent living, assisted living or memory care can enjoy the good life at the Wellington at Dayton.
With its scenic grounds, engaging activities and friendly staff, Laurelwood Senior Living offers seniors a welcoming home when they need memory care or assisted living services.
The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place is located on eight wooded acres near the corner of Wayne Avenue and Wilmington Pike adjacent to the suburbs of Kett...
A nationally accredited continuing care retirement community (CCRC), Bethany Village provides excellent accommodations and a wide range of senior living options.
Brookdale Washington Township is a quiet community offering personalized assisted living options, with tailored plans helping residents live as independently as possible.
Hearth & Home of Vandalia is an assisted living residency offering a secured memory care unit, respite care, individual apartments with private ba...
Back to Top
Dayton Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Dayton for a single-occupancy apartment is $4,378/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Dayton Assisted Living Facilities
|Spring Hills Singing Woods||$3,100/month|
|Brighton Gardens of Washington Township||$3,610/month|
|The Wellington at Dayton||$4,042/month|
|Laurelwood Senior Living||$2,050/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Springfield Assisted Living||Springfield||$2,060/month|
|Grace Brethren Village||Englewood||$1,369/month|
|Elmcroft of Washington Township||Miamisburg||$3,810/month|
|Elmcroft of Xenia||Xenia||$3,660/month|
|Spring Hills Middletown||Franklin||$3,000/month|
|Bickford of Middletown||Middletown||$2,945/month|
|Barrington of West Chester||West Chester||$3,800/month|
|The Woodlands of Hamilton||Hamilton||$3,185/month|
|The Woodlands of Middletown||Middletown||$3,345/month|
|Carriage Court of Kenwood||Cincinnati||$3,400/month|
|Traditions of Beavercreek||Beavercreek||$2,695/month|
|Mallard Cove Senior Living||Sharonville||$3,500/month|
Reviews of Dayton Assisted Living Facilities
I was pleasantly surprised with Spring Hills Singing Woods. We were really happy with it. It was really nice, really clean, and very brightly decorated. I did not really pay much attention to the residents, but they seemed happy...Read more Spring Hills Singing Woods reviews
Spring Hills Singing Woods seemed to be in good shape with everything in proper order. It was run well. The staff was very helpful and very friendly. The residents seemed to be very content. I thought it was very nice.Read more Spring Hills Singing Woods reviews
My brother was at Bethany Lutheran Village for 3 months, when he was taken by ambulance to MVH he had filthy TED Hose on, severe pressure ulcers, and malnutrition. I visited my brother everyday and was constantly after them to have a podiatrist see him, they ignored me...Read more Bethany Village reviews
The people at Brookdale Oakwood were really nice. The staff knew their residents really well and were extremely responsive. The director and the head of nursing actually came out and visited us here at home. There were long hallways and the rooms were small. It was an older place.Read more Brookdale Oakwood reviews
My mother and I visited Brookdale Kettering. It was older and I think my mother would have move in within an hour although she liked the young woman who helped us. She was very helpful and stayed in touch with us. We saw one room...Read more Brookdale Kettering reviews
Promises the moon and has delivered nothing. SAD food. Unprofessional staff. Problems never solved. Would never recommendRead more The Wellington at Dayton reviews
Map of Dayton Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in DaytonThe sixth largest city in Ohio with just under 150,000 residents, Dayton is popularly known as the “Birthplace of Aviation,” due to the fact that the city was home to Wilbur and Orville Wright, the inventors of modern flight. This city's legacy of invention and unique culture, make assisted living in Dayton a very different, yet enjoyable experience. Dayton's superior municipal services, infrastructure, transportation and cost of living make it a compelling choice for retirement living.
Local Hospitals in Dayton
- Dayton VA Medical Center 4100 W. Third Street, Dayton, OH 45428 (937) 268-6511 or (800) 368-8262
- Grandview Medical Center 405 W Grand Ave, Dayton, OH 45405 (937) 723-3200
- Miami Valley Hospital One Wyoming Street, Dayton, OH 45409 (937) 208-8000
Dayton Mass Transit
- Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority (RTA) Serving residents in the Miami Valley for over 130 years, RTA connects 23 communities in Montgomery County through its regional, fixed-route bus service. 4 S. Main St., Dayton, OH 45402 (937) 425-8300
- Project Mobility Operated by RTA, this curb-to-curb paratransit service is for certified disabled individuals who are unable to use traditional bus service.
Discounts for Seniors in Dayton
- Golden Buckeye Program Provides Ohio residents aged 60 and over with a fee discount card that is valid in hundreds of restaurants, shopping centers, auto care shops and medical providers.
- Ohio’s Best RX Program Provides a card seniors can use for discounts on prescriptions at a number of participating pharmacies.
Senior Centers in Dayton
- The Biltmore Senior Center 210 N Main St, Fourth Floor, Dayton, OH 45402 (937) 424-0002
- Dayton Senior Citizens Center & Resource Connection Senior Center 105 S Wilkinson St, Dayton, OH 45402 (937) 223-8246
- Ellison Senior Citizens Center Senior Center 2412 W Third St Dayton, OH 45417 (937) 333-6606
- Francis Fitzsimmons Senior Center Senior Center 238 Baltimore Ave Dayton, OH 45404 (937) 333-5400
- Oakwood Community Center Senior Center 105 Patterson Rd, Dayton, OH 45419 (937) 298-0775
- Wesley United Methodist Community Center Senior (Meal Location) 3730 Delphos Ave, Dayton, OH 45417 (937) 263-3556
Dayton Senior Services
- Dayton-Montgomery County Long-Term Care Ombudsman This program provides advocates for people receiving home care, assisted living and nursing home care. Paid and volunteer staff work to resolve complaints about services, help people select a provider and offer information about benefits and consumer rights. 11 W. Monument, Suite 606, Dayton, OH 45402 (800) 395-8267
- Ohio Department of Aging The state agency that administers services and support for older adults living in Ohio. 50 W. Broad St./9th Floor, Columbus, OH 43215-3363 (800) 266-4346
- PASSPORT Medicaid Waiver Program This program helps older Ohioans pay for the long-term care they need to remain in their private homes. Eligible participants must be 60 years or older, frail enough to require nursing home care and be financially eligible for Medicaid.