Akron Assisted Living
There are 3 Assisted Living Facilities in Akron, OH and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Akron, OH is $4,225 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Brookdale Bath, located the center of Montrose near the city of Akron, is a warm, inviting senior community providing personalized assisted living and Alzheimer's care.
A beautiful retreat-like senior community with scenic views and relaxing atmosphere, Brookdale Montrose serves active seniors and assisted living residents.
Back to Top
Akron Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Akron for a single-occupancy apartment is $4,225/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Akron Assisted Living Facilities
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Woodside Senior Living||Bedford||$1,665/month|
|Sprenger Health Care Of Massillon||Massillon||$2,914/month|
|The Landing of Stow||Stow||$3,100/month|
|Cardinal Retirement Village||Cuyahoga Falls||$4,300/month|
|Elmcroft of Sagamore Hills||Sagamore Hills||$3,930/month|
|Independence Village of Aurora||Aurora||$4,400/month|
|Light of Hearts Villa||Bedford||$2,850/month|
|The Landing of Canton||Canton||$2,775/month|
|Heritage Villas||North Canton||$0/month|
|Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls||Cuyahoga Falls||$5,400/month|
|Maplewood at Twinsburg||Twinsburg||$5,000/month|
|Tranquil Gardens||Seven Hills||$2,800/month|
|Danbury Senior Living Broadview Heights||Broadview Heights||$3,300/month|
|Liberty Residence II||Wadsworth||$2,930/month|
|Danbury in Massillon||Massillon||$2,795/month|
|Danbury in Tallmadge||Tallmadge||$3,125/month|
|Danbury Woods in Cuyahoga Falls||Cuyahoga Falls||$3,375/month|
|Danbury in Brunswick||Brunswick||$3,400/month|
|The Woods at Solon Pointe||Solon||$3,100/month|
|Danbury in Hudson||Hudson||$3,300/month|
Reviews of Akron Assisted Living Facilities
This community is an assist and memory care community with a building that is cozy and resembles a large home. The staff lack enthusiasm and seem to shy away from answering questions. The care team seem to do the bare minimum of what's required of the residents care plans...Read more Brookdale Bath reviews
This Brookdale community is a continuum of care. That offers independent, assisted living and memory care. The building is neat and classy with a mature feel. The residents are happy and very interested in activities and going to outings to near by shopping areas...Read more Brookdale Montrose reviews
Brookdale Montrose was very nice. They seemed to have a lot of activities. When we went, it was Happy Hour, which had music, appetizers, and whiskey sours. They seemed to have a lot of things throughout the week for people to do. They had a very nice menu. The food smelled good and looked nice...Read more Brookdale Montrose reviews
My mother chose Brookdale Montrose because she felt it was a good match for her needs. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and accommodating.Read more Brookdale Montrose reviews
Map of Akron Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in AkronAkron, Ohio is a beautiful city located in the Great Lakes Region of Ohio about 40 miles south of Lake Erie. Akron is situated along the banks of Cuyahoga River. This lovely northern city offers mild summers and picturesque winters. Seniors who move to Akron will also enjoy the beautiful autumn colors which bring in visitors from all over the country. Akron’s rich cultural offerings include three performance halls and several art galleries and museums. There is plenty to do on a weekend afternoon including walking the Erie Canalway or visiting the Akron zoo.
Local Hospitals in Akron
- Akron General 1 Akron General Avenue, Akron, OH 44307 (800) 221-4601
- Suma Akron City Hospital 525 East Market Street, Akron, OH 44309 (330) 375-3000
Akron Mass Transit
- Metro RTA The Metro RTA is the transit authority for Akron, OH and all of Summit County. This bus system provides convenient transportation for Akron citizens. With easily accessible stop locations all throughout Akron, Metro RTA provides one of the easiest ways to get around in Summit County.
Discounts for Seniors in Akron
- Metro RTA The Metro RTA offers free mass transit transportation to seniors through their SCAT program. This program allows seniors to ride Monday-Friday, one-round trip per day. Additional trips for medical-related issues are also permitted.
- The Akron Zoo The Akron Zoo offers seniors discounted admission during the summer and winter season.
Akron Senior Centers
- Belcher Senior Center 400 Locust St, Akron, OH 44307 (330) 253-4571
- Boyd Esler Springfield Senior Center 2491 Canfield Rd, Akron, OH 44312 (330) 733-2556
- Coventry Senior Center 335 Willowview E, Akron, OH 44319 (330) 645-9089
- Kenmore Senior Center 880 Kenmore Blvd, Akron, OH 44314 (330) 375-2812
Akron Senior Services
- Mature Services Inc. This group offers a wide range of services for seniors living in the Akron area. Services include nutritional support, meal delivery services, in-home care and cleaning services. 415 South Portage Pass, Akron, OH 44320 (330) 762-4597
- Senior Helpers Senior Helpers is one of Akron’s premier senior service providers. Senior Helpers is part of Summit Healthcare and offers a wide range for services including illness recovery, wellness watch, cleaning services and nutritional support. 450 White Pond Drive, Suite 200, Akron, OH 44320 (330) 835-9671