Cedar Rapids Assisted Living
There are 16 Assisted Living Facilities in Cedar Rapids, IA and 6 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA is $3,712 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Brookdale Cedar Rapids is a welcoming residential senior community in southeast Cedar Rapids near several large parks and within easy access of I-380.
At Garnett Place, our residents are our top priority, and we are committed to making sure our seniors enjoy their stay with us and feel proud to call our community home.
The Keystones of Cedar Rapids, located in Cedar Rapids, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
With a cozy country atmosphere, Prairie Hills at Cedar Rapids, Iowa provides assisted living at its best. With an array of amenities, support services and entertainment, we offer a wonderful home to spend your senior years.
Refund Plans: Declining Balance down to 50%# of Resale Price. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.
Prairie Hills Senior Living has one goal for our residents, and that is to make sure You Love Your Life Here! We continually make additions and adj...
Back to Top
Cedar Rapids Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids for a single-occupancy apartment is $3,712/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Cedar Rapids Assisted Living Facilities
|Garnett Place Retirement Community||$4,480/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Pioneer Park||Lone Tree||$2,900/month|
|Brown Deer Place||Coralville||$2,880/month|
|The Villages at Marion||Marion||$3,032/month|
|Emery Place Assisted Living & Memory Care||Robins||$3,950/month|
|Prairie Hills - Independence||Independence||$3,365/month|
|Prairie Hills - Tipton||Tipton||$3,090/month|
Reviews of Cedar Rapids Assisted Living Facilities
Mayvil was very clean and updated. They interacted with Alzheimer patients and didn't just let them sit there on their own. We really liked it and didn't bother going to see another senior community. We saw a couple of rooms that were a really nice and just the right size. The staff was really nice...Read more Mayvil reviews
Map of Cedar Rapids Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in Cedar RapidsCedar Rapids is Iowa's second largest city, straddling both sides of the Cedar River roughly 20 miles north of Iowa City and 100 miles east of the state capital of Des Moines. Cedar Rapids has been consistently recognized as a great place to live including being named the number one "Safest Place to Live" and second in the country for "Overall Quality of Life" by Outlook Magazine. Assisted living in Cedar Rapids provides seniors a taste of the best in the Midwest with access to high quality medical care and exciting cultural attractions in a vibrant, friendly community.
Hospitals in Cedar Rapids
- Mercy Medical Center 701 10th Street SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403 319-398-6011
- St. Luke's Hospital 1030 5th Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 319-369-7211
Cedar Rapids Mass Transit
- Burlington Trailways As a bus system, the Burlington Trailways system has a hub at the airport and offers transportation throughout the city and to various other cities in the state.
- Cedar Rapids Transit Within the city limits, the Cedar Rapids Transit includes both buses as well as a taxi system. It is also possible to move through Cedar Rapids to Hiawatha and Marion using this transit system.
- LIFTS LIFTS offers door-to-door service as needed to passengers within Linn County who have disabilities.
- Neighborhood Transportation Service A volunteer driving service, that includes taxis, which transports seniors to and from local errands, adult day services and medical appointments.
Discounts for Seniors in Cedar Rapids
- Nutrition Program Get the support you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle with discounts and education from the Nutrition Program, a component of the Older Americans Act for those in need.
- U.S. National Parks Get a senior pass to the National Parks in and around Cedar Rapids. You'll be able to get discounts for all parks you travel to as well. Discounts apply for reduced camping fees, licenses, tours, and more.
Cedar Rapids Senior Centers
- ABBE Aging Services This organization, which runs the Witwer Center, provides a variety of services to seniors, including emotional, physical, and spiritual support. 317 7th Avenue SE, Suite 302, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401 319-398-3644
- Witwer Center This facility has provided service to individuals in the area since 1982. Programs include everything from technology learning to spiritual courses. There are many programs aimed at health and wellness. 317 7th Avenue SE, Suite 302, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401 319-398-3644
Cedar Rapids Senior Services
- The Heritage Agency This group provides a wide range of services to seniors and their families including information, caregiver support and education, health education, aging resources, and more. 6301 Kirkwood Blvd SW, PO Box 2068, Cedar Rapids, IA 52406 319-398-5559 or 1-800-332-5934
- Iowa Department on Aging This state agency provides local connections with various aging resources. 800-532-3213
- Iowa Family Caregiver Support Program This organization provides support through caregiver training, counseling, and keeping individuals connected to the services they need throughout the community. It is a part of the Area Agencies on Aging. 1111 9th Street, Suite 285, Cedar Rapids, IA 52405 1-866-468-7887