Tampa Assisted Living
There are 94 Assisted Living Facilities in Tampa, FL and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Tampa, FL is $2,750 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Nestled south of Florida’s Pasco County farmlands, Brighton Gardens of Tampa provides the complete continuum of senior care in a peaceful setting with highly trained staff.
A beautiful facility located in Tampa Florida, Alimar Assisted Living offers the luxury of independence with the benefit of compassionate and friendly assistance.
Angels Garden Assisted Living is a home away from home, where residents received the best care as they get a comfortable, safe and secured environment
You will find an affordable, yet comfortable home at Heritage Manor. Our professionally trained caregivers create a safe and nurturing assisted living environment for you or your loved one to thrive.
Central Tampa Assisted Living provides personalized all-inclusive assisted living services and memory care in a setting that is reminiscent at home.
Hanna Oaks Assisted Living Facility is family owned and managed. Residents and their families can take comfort in knowing that we are a 135-bed fac...
Seniors will find that Elmcroft of Carrollwood provides services such as help with day-to-day tasks and full-service dining, along with stylish apartments.
Hudson Manor is a one-of-a-kind assisted living community because of our boutique-style inspired surroundings and first-class services that our residents enjoy every day.
A newly renovated assisted living community in Tampa Florida that provides upscale, modern feel and continuum of care to active seniors is Renaissance Senior Living.
With a community grounds encompassing 34 of beautiful landscaped acres, University Village offers exceptional senior living as Tampa’s sought-after continuing care retirement community.
A retirement set in sunny Tampa Bay that also includes the peace of mind of a full continuum of care awaits seniors at St. Joseph’s John Knox, a full-service continuing care retirement community.
In lush northwest Tampa, residents of Brookdale Carrollwood enjoy quality assisted living and memory care in an elegant community on beautifully landscaped grounds.
Near Carrollwood Commons and Grand Plaza Shopping Center, Brookdale Northdale is a comfortable and conveniently located community specially designed for senior living and care.
Brookdale Bayshore, located steps from Tampa Bay and a state park, offers exceptional active senior living in an elegant community within walking distance of several restaurants.
Our senior Assisted Living Facility in Tampa Florida offers a unique blend of assisted living, memory support care, and respite care - all geared t...
The Legacy at Highwoods Preserve features an innovative approach to assisted living and memory care, based upon the latest research and utilizing state-of-the-art technology in an atmosphere of gracious senior living.
A place where you could feel yourself at home that is well designed, functional and senior friendly is Country Place Senior Living a place where we provide care for your way of life.
Our vision is to provide residents with quality assisted living services in a prompt, professional manner with dignity and respect. We provide our ...
If you or a loved one require assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transportation, preparing ...
Tampa Living Care Assisted Living , a Tampa Florida Assisted Living Facility, offers a homelike setting with jolly smiles from our professional and...
Adams House of Tampa, located in Tampa, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Rocky Creek Village is a full-service retirement community situated on 45 beautifully landscaped acres. Our philosophy is based on the concept of "Agi...
Sunrise Senior Village is licensed by the state of Florida to offer homelike assisted living services. For over 30 years we have served the Tampa area with affordable care.
Horizon Bay at Hyde Park is a superb choice for seniors ready to spend their golden years in a welcoming community that offers both independent and assisted living.
Whether you're looking for independent living, assisted living or memory care, you won't find a more high-end community, at a more affordable price, than Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay.
Amalia Gardens ALF is a new facility in the Tampa Bay area striving to provide the best care for our community. We are perfectly located just minutes ...
Grace House of Tampa is a luxurious assisted living facility for people needing assistance with activities of daily living but who wish to live as independently.
Refund Plan: Refund of Endowment declines at 2% per month for 4 years. Assisted Living on Fee-For-Service basis.
Tampa, FL 33615
Welcome to Angels Senior Living at South Tampa Angels Senior Living at South Tampa is a leader in providing Tampa’s seniors with superb assist...
Angels Senior Living At Palma Ceiaspecializes in providing exceptional memory care for its residents in a setting that truly feels like home. Each ...
Back to Top
Tampa Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Tampa for a single-occupancy apartment is $2,750/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Tampa Assisted Living Facilities
|Adams House of Tampa||$3,300/month|
|Alimar Assisted Living||$1,950/month|
|Heritage Manor Assisted Living Facility||$1,800/month|
|Central Tampa Assisted Living||$2,500/month|
|Elmcroft of Carrollwood||$3,540/month|
|Sunrise Senior Village||$1,800/month|
|St. Joseph's John Knox Village||$2,153/month|
|Brighton Gardens of Tampa||$3,890/month|
|Aston Gardens at Tampa Bay||$2,810/month|
|Legacy at Highwoods Preserve||$4,295/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Emerald Gardens Assisted Living||Clearwater||$2,900/month|
|Lakeshore Assisted Living||Thonotosassa||$2,500/month|
|Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living||Pinellas Park||$2,880/month|
|Sun Towers Retirement||Sun City Center||$1,596/month|
|Pacifica Senior Living Sun City||Sun City||$2,795/month|
|HarborChase of Palm Harbor||Palm Harbor||$3,550/month|
|Belvedere Commons of Sun City Center||Sun City Center||$3,100/month|
|Stratford Court of Palm Harbor||Palm Harbor||$2,785/month|
|Bayside Terrace||Pinellas Park||$1,550/month|
|Grand Villa of Pinellas Park||Pinellas Park||$2,895/month|
|Countryside Haven||Palm Harbor||$2,700/month|
Reviews of Tampa Assisted Living Facilities
I had the privilege of visiting Adams House of Tampa and was fascinated at how huge the bathrooms were. Easy to access with a wheelchair and the double sinks were perfect. The units were huge as well, reminding me of a log cabin look...Read more Adams House of Tampa reviews
I encountered approximately 12 seniors who were all smiling, well groomed in casual attire, and very pleasant. They all appeared friendly and upbeat, and quite happy to be there. Each person I encountered smiled, looked directly at me, and said hello...Read more Elmcroft of Carrollwood reviews
Rocky Creek Village ia a unique place to live. We have a variety of many fun things to do thanks to Morgan and Debra. The Administration and Staff do their best to keep this Village up and running with smiles and kind words.The Model Center is the best they put a smile on your face no matter how you feel...Read more Rocky Creek Village reviews
While Weinberg Village is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tampa Jewish Community Center & Federation, residents do not need to be Jewish to call Weinberg Village home. In fact, the philosophy of the people that work at WV is they are working at the residents' home...Read more Weinberg Village, LLC reviews
Emeritus at Carrollwood offers the safety and security of being in the established neighborhood of Carrollwood Village. While it is an older community, it is well-maintained and kept spotlessly clean. Different floorplan options accommodate various budgets...Read more Brookdale Carrollwood reviews
I reviewed the parking lot, reception area, dining room, and lobby. When I walked in the receptionist greeted me warmly as did the activities personnel who were involved in a game in the lobby area with residents. They were obviously enjoying themselves as much as the seniors...Read more Brookdale Carrollwood reviews
Map of Tampa Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in TampaWarm weather, numerous assisted living communities and easy access to healthcare make Tampa a great place to consider for a relaxing retirement. It ranks as the third-most populous city in the entire state of Florida with nearly 350,000 residents. Located just 200 miles northwest of Miami and 180 miles southeast of Jacksonville, Tampa offers a nicely centralized location for some of the biggest attractions in the state. Ethnic diversity brings a wide range of cultures together to mix in the Tampa area. Where other cities battle increasing violent crime rates, Tampa communities offer a progressively safer environment as the police report fewer and fewer violent crimes each year. Great year-round temperatures and easy access to the ocean make Tampa great place to live.
Local Hospitals in Tampa
- Florida Hospital Tampa 3100 East Fletcher Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33613 (813) 971-6000
- Kindred Hospital Bay Area 4555 South Manhattan Avenue, Tampa, FL 33611 (813) 839-6341
- James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital 13000 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33612 (813) 972-2000
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa 2901 Swann Avenue, Tampa, FL 33609 (813) 873-6400
- St. Joseph's Hospital 3001 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Tampa, FL 33607 (813) 870-4000
- Tampa General Hospital 1 Tampa General Circle, Tampa, FL 33606 (813) 844-7000
Tampa Mass Transit
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority (HART) HART provides in-city public bus transportation, downtown trolleys, van pools, as well as park and ride services within the city of Tampa.
- Sunshine Line This county-sponsored service provides door-to-door, wheelchair-accessible transportation for elderly, low-income and disabled residents. Service is primarily to doctors' appointments, adult day care centers and nutrition sites, although non-medical trips can be arranged on a space-available basis. (813) 272-7272
Discounts for Seniors in Tampa
- AMC Movie Theaters There are several AMC movie theaters in Tampa and they offer senior discounts. People age 60 and older can get $4 off of a full-price adult ticket on Tuesdays at AMC. The discount does not apply on holidays or for 3-D movies.
- Amtrak (TPA) Amtrak has a train station in Tampa and it offers discounts to seniors traveling anywhere. Anyone age 62 or older can get 15% off the lowest fare for any trip, with the exception of sleeper suites and the Auto Train.
- Busch Gardens This popular Tampa attraction offers $3 off one-day tickets to anyone age 50 and older.
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART) HART offers a variety of discounts on day passes as well as one-way fares on any of their transportation services in Tampa for people age 65 and older with a valid HART ID. Discounts on one-way fares and day passes for seniors 65 and older.
- Straz Center Formerly known as the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center, this theater attracts top acts and shows from around the world. It offers discounts for people age 65 and older on certain shows if the tickets are purchased 90 to 30 minutes before curtain time on the day of the performance.
- Tampa Museum of Art Seniors age 50 and older can get $2.50 off the regular $10 ticket for admission to this local museum.
- Tampa Theatre The Tampa Theatre offers $2 off tickets for regular films, silent films, and sing-a-longs for people age 50 and older.
Tampa Senior Centers
- Oaks at Riverview Senior Center 101 East Kirby St., Tampa, FL 33604 (813) 272-6827
- Phyllis H. Busansky Senior Center 4102 W. Spruce St., Tampa, FL 33607 (813) 554-5156
- Town 'N Country 7606 Paula Drive, Tampa, FL 33615 (813) 873-6336
Tampa Senior Services
- Hillsborough County Aging Services
This agency provides a variety of social services and health assistance to impaired seniors age 60 and older in the city of Tampa and all of Hillsborough County.
Central Intake Unit - County Center, 25th Floor
601 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33602
- Adult Day Service Program Adult day services provide social interaction, activities, and meals to seniors age 60 and older in Tampa and Hillsborough County who are declining in physical or mental health or both. These services also provide respite for caregivers.
- In-Home Services This county service provides a variety of in-home help to seniors age 60 or older who are in need. Services vary according to need, but can include things such as companionship, meal preparation, housekeeping, and personal care. 1-800-963-5337
- Meal Home Delivery Service This city of Tampa and Hillsborough County service provides home meal delivery to seniors age 60 and older who are not able to leave their homes to get groceries or prepare their own meals.