Orlando Assisted Living
There are 37 Assisted Living Facilities in Orlando, FL and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Orlando, FL is $3,330 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
8207 Forest City RoadOrlando, FL 32810
Green Tree of Orlando, Florida offers a warm and supportive environment in sunny central Florida to seniors who can no longer live safely alone, yet are not ready for a nursing home.
1411 El Paso AvenueOrlando, FL 32806
A provider of supportive living options, Harmony Retirement Living offers services and amenities Orlando seniors seeking an inviting environment.
5357 Brosche RoadOrlando, FL 32807
Lakeview Manor Assisted Living Community, located in Orlando, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
300 East Church StreetOrlando, FL 32801
A full continuum of care, from independent living to skilled nursing, is found at Orlando Lutheran Towers, a senior living community that offers Orlando-area seniors an upscale retirement.
9309 South Orange Blossom TrailOrlando, FL 32837
Conveniently near Route 600 and Florida's Turnpike in Orlando, Plantation Oaks Senior Living offers a range of living options with southern style and grace including independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
3800 Town Center Blvd.Orlando, FL 32837
Spring Hills Hunters Creek is the choice for families who are seeking assisted living services for loved ones because our community offers an holistic approach to care.
5501 East Michigan StreetOrlando, FL 32822
Nestled on park-like grounds in a residential neighborhood, Brookdale Conway is a tranquil community where residents enjoy many enriching social and recreational activities.
8001 Pin Oak DriveOrlando, FL 32819
Nestled in a cozy residential neighborhood of Orlando, Brookdale Dr. Phillips I is a cheery senior community, providing a range of options for personalized assisted living.
13798 Cygnus DriveOrlando, FL 32828
Encore at Avalon Park, located in Orlando, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
600 N. Econlockhatchee TrailOrlando, FL 32825
Grand Palms Assisted Living And Memory Care, located in Orlando, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
5302 Satel DrOrlando, FL 32810
122 N Deerwood AveOrlando, FL 32825
305 North Hiawassee RdOrlando, FL 32835
36 West Esther StreetOrlando, FL 32806
1250 Willow Branch DriveOrlando, FL 32828
150 Willow DriveOrlando, FL 32807
3714 Saint MortizOrlando, FL 32812
4711 Beggs RoadOrlando, FL 32810
918 Egan DriveOrlando, FL 32822
4032 Boston Common StreetOrlando, FL 32808
321 E. Harvard StreetOrlando, FL 32804
1024 North John StreetOrlando, FL 32808
901 North Hiawassee RoadOrlando, FL 32818
2715 Uintah AvenueOrlando, FL 32805
12830 Maryland Woods CourtOrlando, FL 32824
718 W. Winter Park StreetOrlando, FL 32804
850 North Hart Blvd.Orlando, FL 32818
618 E Central Blvd.Orlando, FL 32821
3201 Rouse RdOrlando, FL 32817
5501 E Michigan StreetOrlando, FL 32822
70 West Lucerne CircleOrlando, FL 32801
618 East Central Blvd.Orlando, FL 32801
1200 Juliana PlaceOrlando, FL 32807
815 24th StreetOrlando, FL 32805
9744 Curry Ford RoadOrlando, FL 32829
9682 Lake Nona Village PlaceOrlando, FL 32827
At Watercrest of Lake Nona, you'll find more than a beautiful, luxurious residence to call your own because our delivery of care is as unique as our resort-like service offerings.
2250 S. Semoran Blvd.Orlando, FL 32822
Excellence Assisted Living Community is premiere assisted living community nestled in the privilege area of Orlando Florida. Here residents are filled with joy and experience new adventures.
Orlando Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Orlando for a single-occupancy apartment is $3,330/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Orlando Assisted Living Facilities
|Green Tree of Orlando||$2,000/month|
|Lakeview Manor Assisted Living Facility||$2,100/month|
|Plantation Oaks Senior Living||$3,195/month|
|Spring Hills Hunters Creek||$3,500/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Green Leaf of Kissimmee||Kissimmee||$2,000/month|
|Atria Park of Lake Forest||Sanford||$3,040/month|
|Indigo Palms at Maitland||Maitland||$2,040/month|
|Spring Hills Lake Mary||Lake Mary||$2,950/month|
|Grand Villa of Altamonte Springs||Altamonte Springs||$3,095/month|
|Waterman Village Retirement Community||Mount Dora||$2,700/month|
|Renaissance Retirement Center||Sanford||$2,045/month|
|Golden Pond Communities||Winter Garden||$3,500/month|
|Inspired Living at Windermere||Ocoee||$4,395/month|
Reviews of Orlando Assisted Living Facilities
Map of Orlando Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in OrlandoUniversally acclaimed as one of the most family-friendly cities in the country, Orlando offers seniors a wonderful variety of experiences to fill their golden years. Though known for its world-famous amusement parks, Orlando also provides more refined attractions such as the Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts and the Orlando Museum of Art. Seniors who choose Orlando assisted living will also enjoy easy access to plenty of championship golf courses and warm weather throughout the year.
Local Hospitals in Orlando
- Florida Hospital 601 East Rollins Street, Orlando, FL 32803 (407) 303-5600
- Florida Hospital East Orlando 7727 Lake Underhill, Orlando, FL 32822 (407) 303-8220
- Orlando Health 1414 Kuhl Avenue, Orlando, FL 32806 (321) 841-5111
Orlando Mass Transit
- LYNX Provider of fixed-route bus services for Orange, Seminole and Osceola counties.
- LYMMO Free bus rapid transit circulator for downtown Orlando.
- ACCESS LYNX Paratransit service for disabled individuals.
- NeighborLink Dial-a-ride service to rural areas not served by traditional, fixed-route bus service.
- SunRail Commuter rail that runs to the north and south of Orlando. Phase I of the rail system will run from Debary to Sand Lake Road in South Orlando. Phase II, which is set to be completed in 2016, will connect from DeBary and continue north to DeLand.
Discounts for Seniors in Orlando
- AdvantAge Fare Discounted fares for adults 65 and older on LYNX.
- Amtrak Travelers 62 years of age and over are eligible to receive a 15% discount off the lowest available rail fare on most Amtrak trains.
- Greyhound Bus Lines Seniors ages 62 and up receive a 5% discount off the regular fare.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Adults age 50 and older receive a discount of $3 off a one-day ticket.
- SeaWorld Orlando Adults age 50 and older receive a discount of $3 off a one-day ticket.
- U.S. National Parks - Senior Pass The $10.00 lifetime pass provides access to more than 2,000 federal and state recreation sites. At many sites, the Senior Pass provides a discount on Expanded Amenity Fees, such as camping, swimming, boat launching and guided tours.
Orlando Senior CentersFull-time older adult centers:
- Mayor William Beardall Center 800 South Delaney Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 246-4440
- L. Claudia Allen Center 1840 Mable Butler Ave Orlando, FL 32805 (407) 521-3663
- Dr. J.B. Callahan Neighborhood Center 101 N Parramore Ave Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 246-2305
- Engelwood Neighborhood Center 6123 La Costa Dr Orlando, FL 32807 (407) 246-4453
- Citrus Square Recreation Site 5625 Hickey Dr Orlando, FL 32822 (407) 246-4445
Orlando Senior Services
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs This is the primary state agency overseeing senior services. 4040 Esplanade Way, Tallahassee, FL 32399-7000 (850) 414-2200 or (850) 414-2001 (TDD)
- Florida Abuse Hotline 24-hour telephone hotline to report elder abuse. 1-800-962-2873 or 1-800-453-5145 (TDD)
- Orange County Special Needs Registry This registry helps provide emergency evacuation services to elders and other persons with special needs. (407) 836-9319
- Senior Legal Helpline A legal hotline for Florida residents age 60 and older. 1-800-895-7873
- Senior Resource Alliance The local Orlando-area aging and disability resource center. 988 Woodcock Road, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32803 (407) 514-1800
- Seniors First A county-led agency that provides care management and in-home services to qualified seniors. 3133 Lawton Road, #250, Orlando, FL 32803 (407) 628-2884
- SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) Offers free health insurance counseling for Florida seniors. 1-800-963-5337