Orlando Assisted Living
There are 54 Assisted Living Facilities in Orlando, FL and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Orlando, FL is $3,330 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Green Tree of Orlando, Florida offers a warm and supportive environment in sunny central Florida to seniors who can no longer live safely alone, yet are not ready for a nursing home.
Lakeview Manor Assisted Living Community, located in Orlando, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
A full continuum of care, from independent living to skilled nursing, is found at Orlando Lutheran Towers, a senior living community that offers Orlando-area seniors an upscale retirement.
Conveniently near Route 600 and Florida's Turnpike in Orlando, Plantation Oaks Senior Living offers a range of living options with southern style and grace including independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
Spring Hills Hunters Creek is the choice for families who are seeking assisted living services for loved ones because our community offers an holistic approach to care.
Nestled on park-like grounds in a residential neighborhood, Brookdale Conway is a tranquil community where residents enjoy many enriching social and recreational activities.
Welcome to Excellence Senior Living Excellence Senior Living is a premier assisted living community located in a privileged area of Orlando, alo...
Encore at Avalon Park, located in Orlando, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Grand Palms Assisted Living And Memory Care, located in Orlando, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
At Watercrest of Lake Nona, you'll find more than a beautiful, luxurious residence to call your own because our delivery of care is as unique as our resort-like service offerings.
Excellence Assisted Living Community is premiere assisted living community nestled in the privilege area of Orlando Florida. Here residents are filled with joy and experience new adventures.
Owned by Chris and Lisa Smith. Lisa is an RN with over 20 yrs exp. in Orlando. Our caregivers provide loving assistance with all Activities of dail...
Ideally situated on the south side of downtown Orlando adjacent to quaint, historic neighborhoods, Westminster Towers Orlando is a gracious Active ...
Back to Top
Orlando Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Orlando for a single-occupancy apartment is $3,330/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Orlando Assisted Living Facilities
|Green Tree of Orlando||$2,000/month|
|Lakeview Manor Assisted Living Community||$2,100/month|
|Plantation Oaks Senior Living||$3,195/month|
|Spring Hills Hunters Creek||$3,500/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Green Leaf of Kissimmee||Kissimmee||$2,000/month|
|Atria Park at Lake Forest||Sanford||$3,040/month|
|Spring Hills Lake Mary||Lake Mary||$2,950/month|
|Grand Villa of Altamonte Springs||Altamonte Springs||$3,095/month|
|Waterman Village Retirement Community||Mount Dora||$2,700/month|
|Monastery Oaks, LLC||Orange City||$2,950/month|
|Renaissance Retirement Center||Sanford||$2,045/month|
|Golden Pond Communities||Winter Garden||$3,500/month|
Reviews of Orlando Assisted Living Facilities
Plantation Oaks seemed like a nice place. They seemed to be nice people who seemed to be doing a nice job. I liked that. But when it came to getting the service for my wife, they wanted money upfront, and I don’t have the money. The community and dining area were nice and clean...Read more Plantation Oaks Senior Living reviews
I visited Plantation Oaks and liked it a lot. It would be my first choice after seeing it. I would like to do the shared room, and I like the layout and size of the rooms. I think it would work out perfect when the time comes for my husband...Read more Plantation Oaks Senior Living reviews
Plantation Oaks Senior Living was in a very good location in Orlando. The bathrooms were large and had more of a condominium feel, overall. I did not meet very many staff. The dining room was adequate. It was well situated for Orlando. I think they need to improve their reception...Read more Plantation Oaks Senior Living reviews
Plantation Oaks is very nice, The people who work there are extremely nice and help my dad fit in very well. It's clean, and the food and the common areas are good.Read more Plantation Oaks Senior Living reviews
The marketing gentleman at Plantation Oaks who showed us around was very good, nice, and extremely honest, but it was a refurbished, older motel, and the people there were of a different social class and different backgrounds. I would have some difficulty finding a peer group there, especially in assisted living...Read more Plantation Oaks Senior Living reviews
Very old building and the rooms are similar to motel rooms with a smell of mildew. The staff is nice however the owner seems rude and shady in business practice.Read more Plantation Oaks Senior Living reviews
Map of Orlando Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in OrlandoUniversally acclaimed as one of the most family-friendly cities in the country, Orlando offers seniors a wonderful variety of experiences to fill their golden years. Though known for its world-famous amusement parks, Orlando also provides more refined attractions such as the Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts and the Orlando Museum of Art. Seniors who choose Orlando assisted living will also enjoy easy access to plenty of championship golf courses and warm weather throughout the year.
Local Hospitals in Orlando
- Florida Hospital 601 East Rollins Street, Orlando, FL 32803 (407) 303-5600
- Florida Hospital East Orlando 7727 Lake Underhill, Orlando, FL 32822 (407) 303-8220
- Orlando Health 1414 Kuhl Avenue, Orlando, FL 32806 (321) 841-5111
Orlando Mass Transit
- LYNX Provider of fixed-route bus services for Orange, Seminole and Osceola counties.
- LYMMO Free bus rapid transit circulator for downtown Orlando.
- ACCESS LYNX Paratransit service for disabled individuals.
- NeighborLink Dial-a-ride service to rural areas not served by traditional, fixed-route bus service.
- SunRail Commuter rail that runs to the north and south of Orlando. Phase I of the rail system will run from Debary to Sand Lake Road in South Orlando. Phase II, which is set to be completed in 2016, will connect from DeBary and continue north to DeLand.
Discounts for Seniors in Orlando
- AdvantAge Fare Discounted fares for adults 65 and older on LYNX.
- Amtrak Travelers 62 years of age and over are eligible to receive a 15% discount off the lowest available rail fare on most Amtrak trains.
- Greyhound Bus Lines Seniors ages 62 and up receive a 5% discount off the regular fare.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Adults age 50 and older receive a discount of $3 off a one-day ticket.
- SeaWorld Orlando Adults age 50 and older receive a discount of $3 off a one-day ticket.
- U.S. National Parks - Senior Pass The $10.00 lifetime pass provides access to more than 2,000 federal and state recreation sites. At many sites, the Senior Pass provides a discount on Expanded Amenity Fees, such as camping, swimming, boat launching and guided tours.
Orlando Senior CentersFull-time older adult centers:
- Mayor William Beardall Center 800 South Delaney Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 246-4440
- L. Claudia Allen Center 1840 Mable Butler Ave Orlando, FL 32805 (407) 521-3663
- Dr. J.B. Callahan Neighborhood Center 101 N Parramore Ave Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 246-2305
- Engelwood Neighborhood Center 6123 La Costa Dr Orlando, FL 32807 (407) 246-4453
- Citrus Square Recreation Site 5625 Hickey Dr Orlando, FL 32822 (407) 246-4445
Orlando Senior Services
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs This is the primary state agency overseeing senior services. 4040 Esplanade Way, Tallahassee, FL 32399-7000 (850) 414-2200 or (850) 414-2001 (TDD)
- Florida Abuse Hotline 24-hour telephone hotline to report elder abuse. 1-800-962-2873 or 1-800-453-5145 (TDD)
- Orange County Special Needs Registry This registry helps provide emergency evacuation services to elders and other persons with special needs. (407) 836-9319
- Senior Legal Helpline A legal hotline for Florida residents age 60 and older. 1-800-895-7873
- Senior Resource Alliance The local Orlando-area aging and disability resource center. 988 Woodcock Road, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32803 (407) 514-1800
- Seniors First A county-led agency that provides care management and in-home services to qualified seniors. 3133 Lawton Road, #250, Orlando, FL 32803 (407) 628-2884
- SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) Offers free health insurance counseling for Florida seniors. 1-800-963-5337