Hartford Assisted Living
There is 1 Assisted Living Facility in Hartford, CT and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Hartford, CT is $5,000 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Hartford Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Hartford for a single-occupancy apartment is $5,000/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Hartford Assisted Living Facilities
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Orchard Valley at Wilbraham||Wilbraham||$3,389/month|
|The Village at East Farms||Waterbury||$4,199/month|
|The Village at Kensington Place||Meriden||$4,199/month|
|The Village at Mariner's Point||East Haven||$4,199/month|
|The Village at South Farms||Middletown||$4,199/month|
|The Saybrook at Haddam||Haddam||$3,885/month|
|The Wellington at Springfield||Springfield||$3,200/month|
|Coachman Square at Woodbridge||Woodbridge||$3,899/month|
|Benchmark Senior Living at Hamden||Hamden||$4,199/month|
|River Ridge at Avon||Avon||$4,499/month|
|The Village at Buckland Court||South Windsor||$4,799/month|
|Atria Hamilton Heights||West Hartford||$2,577/month|
|Landmark at Monastery Heights||West Springfield||$2,300/month|
|Maplewood at Orange||Orange||$5,600/month|
Map of Hartford Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in HartfordA place so alluring that Mark Twain once called it home, Hartford is a city steeped in history. At nearly 400 years old, Hartford features the oldest public park, newspaper and art museum in America. The city established itself solidly in the folds of American history as a river port back in the 1700s and has built itself a reputation of being the insurance capital of the world. Today, it is a thriving city offering a wide variety of entertainment, dining, art and cultural sites and entertainment.
Local Hospitals in Hartford
- Hartford Hospital 80 Seymour Street, Hartford, CT 06102 (860) 545-5000
- Saint Francis Care 114 Woodland Street, Hartford, CT 06105 (860) 714-4000
Hartford Mass Transit
- CTTransit The CTTransit is a public bus system that runs through Bristol, Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, New Haven, Stamford, Wallingford and Waterbury.
- Amtrak The Amtrak train station is conveniently located near downtown Hartford and connects travelers to destinations all over the country.
Discounts for Seniors in Hartford
- Connecticut Science Center The center offers seniors a reduced admission price of $15.50 for their exhibits and programs.
- Connecticut’s Old State House One of America’s oldest state houses, it offers $3 admission for seniors.
- CTTransit The bus system offers reduced fares for senior citizens and the disabled.
- Harriet Beecher Stowe House Offering tours of the author’s home and its visitor center, they offer a senior admission rate of $7.
- Mark Twain House and Museum A permanent exhibit dedicated to Mark Twain, it offers seniors 64 and over admission of $14.
- Wadsworth Athenenum
- The art museum offers a reduced admission of $8 for seniors.
Hartford Senior Centers
- East Hartford North End Senior Center 30 Remington Road, East Hartford, CT 06108 (860) 895-1517
- East Hartford South End Senior Center 70 Canterbury Street, East Hartford, CT 06118 (860) 895-1517
- Elmwood Senior Center 1106 New Britain Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06110 (860) 236-5693
- Hispanic Senior Center 45 Wadsworth Street, Hartford, CT 06106 (860) 246-8942
- North End Super Senior Center 80 Coventry Street, Hartford, CT 06112 (860) 757-0801 (ext. 16)
- Parkville Senior Center 11 New Park Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 (860) 232-7867
- Salvation Army Senior Center 120 Sigourney Street, Harford, CT 06106 (860) 246-3251
- South End Wellness Senior Center 830 Maple Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 (860)757-0840
- West Harford Senior Center 50 South Main Street, West Hartford, CT 06107 (860) 236-1229
Hartford Senior Services
- CHOICES Program This is a state-run program that provides health insurance assistance, information, referrals, counseling and eligibility screenings. (800) 994-9422
- The Connecticut Veteran’s Directed Home and Community Based Services Program This program offers veterans the opportunity to direct their own care, receive it at home and choose their own caregiver in Hartford. 25 Sigourney Street, 10th Floor, Hartford, CT 06106 (860) 424-5274
- Hartford Grandfamilies Housing Project The project provides an affordable apartment community for grandparents raising grandchildren. 555 Windsor Street, Hartford, CT 06120 (860) 560-5772
- Independence Unlimited Independence Unlimited offers services to seniors to help them maintain their independence and remain living at home. 151 New Park Avenue, Ste D, Hartford, CT 06106 (860) 523-5021 voice/TTY
- North Central CT Area Agency on Aging This agency offers planning and management counseling for seniors and their caregivers living in the Hartford area. 151 New Park Avenue, Box 75, Hartford, CT 06106 (860) 724-6443
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)/Ready to Work This program provides job training skills to low-income seniors 55 years and older.
- Easter Seals Capital Region and Eastern CT 22 Prestige Park Circle, East Hartford, CT 06108 (860) 728-1061 (ext. 231)