Hartford Assisted Living
There are 0 Assisted Living Facilities in Hartford, CT and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Hartford, CT is $5,000 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
West Hartford, CT 06119 Provides Assisted Living 2.0 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
A comprehensive retirement living solution in comfortable and secure surroundings awaits seniors at Atria Hamilton Heights in West Hartford, Connecticut.
West Hartford, CT 06117 Provides Assisted Living 3.0 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Brookdale West Hartford provides a lovely, peaceful oasis for a range of assisted living and memory care services, wonderful amenities, provided by caring staff.
West Hartford, CT 06117 Provides Assisted Living 3.8 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Here at Hoffman SummerWood Community Residents lives a care free and happy lifestyle. Nutritionally balance meals are served to our residents with the option of kosher meals that are served in breakfast and dinner.
Rocky Hill, CT 06067 Provides Assisted Living 6.6 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Atria Greenridge Place offers carefree living in an environment filled with activities, comfort and 24-hour care in the heart of Rocky Hill, Connecticut.
Glastonbury, CT 06033Get Info
The Hearth at Glastonbury is a premier senior living community offering independent and assisted living options, as well as Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
Rocky Hill, CT 06067 Provides Assisted Living 8.5 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Nestled among beautiful gardens and winding trails, Brookdale Rocky Hill is a peaceful retirement community that provides a variety of superb senior living and care options.
Glastonbury, CT 06033 Provides Assisted Living 6.8 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Surrounded by several beautiful parks, Brookdale Mountain Laurel Hebron is a pleasant assisted living and memory care community just northeast of Glastonbury Center.
South Windsor, CT 06074 Provides Assisted Living 7.9 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
In walking distance to a shopping center, park and public library, Brookdale South Windsor combines an ideal location with comfortable apartments and excellent care.
South Windsor, CT 06074 Provides Assisted Living 8.0 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Inspiring outdoor sitting areas, a gazebo, and an herb garden provide the setting for arts, leisure, and fitness activities at The Village at Buckland Court.
Farmington, CT 06032Get Info
Nestled in a tranquil, wooded area, Brookdale Farmington is a stately retirement community offering independent and assisted living options to Connecticut seniors.
At River Ridge at Avon residents enjoy a carefree lifestyle where they feel secure and comfortable, along with having access to a variety of health and wellness amenities.
Plainville, CT 06062 Provides Assisted Living 11.0 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Planted amidst the heart of Plainville and is 2 minutes away from either I-84 East or West and minutes away from Route 9 & 72, Victorian Gardens strive to provide every resident with the most homelike environment possible.
Middletown, CT 06457 Provides Assisted Living 15.9 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
The Village at South Farms in Middletown, Connecticut, is a cozy country estate with a panoramic valley view and it offers independent living, assisted living and memory care.
Meriden, CT 06451Get Info
The Village at Kensington Place’s beautifully manicured campus, surrounded by woodlands, provides the setting for leisure activities and comfortable outdoor sitting areas.
Ruth's House is a beautiful, homelike residence for people of all faiths who value their independence but may require some assistance with activities of day-to-day living.
The Saybrook at Haddam, located in Haddam, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
West Springfield, MA 01089 Provides Assisted Living 24.6 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
The historic beauty of the stone building, combined with 18 acres of magnificent ground, has made the Landmark at Monastery Heights a true landmark of Western Massachusetts.
East Longmeadow, MA 01028Get Info
Emeritus at East Longmeadow is a newly constructed community that is specifically designed and built for seniors whose needs range from assisted living to memory care.
Waterbury, CT 06705 Provides Assisted Living 22.4 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
The Village at East Farms in Waterbury, Connecticut, is a cozy country estate situated on a picturesque 34-acre wooded hilltop.
Set on 17 beautifully landscaped acres, Keystone Woods of Springfield, Massachusetts provides the variety of senior living options needed to age in place and thrive.
Springfield, MA 01119 Provides Assisted Living 26.3 miles from Hartford, CT
Hamden, CT 06518 Provides Assisted Living 28.3 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Situated on a hilltop overlooking Hamden just south of Sleeping Giant State Park, Maple Woods at Hamden provides assisted living and memory care accommodations and services.
Wilbraham, MA 01095 Provides Assisted Living 29.1 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Orchard Valley at Wilbraham is an assisted living community offering both traditional assisted living and a specialized program for seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Torrington, CT 06790Get Info
Close to Route 8 in western Connecticut, Brookdale Litchfield Hills is an assisted living and memory care community that offers woodsy views of a nearby bird sanctuary and lake.
Hamden, CT 06517 Provides Assisted Living 31.3 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Keystone Commons, located in Ludlow, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Madison, CT 06443 Provides Assisted Living 33.5 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Welcome to The Hearth at Tuxis Pond, a premier senior living and memory care community offering independent living, assisted living and memory care.
Centerbrook, CT 06409 Provides Assisted Living 32.0 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Located in residential Centerbrook, Connecticut, Meadowbrook Manor offers assisted living in a comfortable homelike environment for those who can no longer live safely at home.
Situated along the banks of the Connecticut River, Essex Village Manor offers a caring and supportive assisted living home for you or your loved one, featuring 24-hour awake staff and numerous amenities.
Woodbridge, CT 06525 Provides Assisted Living 32.7 miles from Hartford, CTGet Info
Across the street from a roadside farmer’s market, Brookdale Woodbridge is a charming and supportive senior community tucked away in the countryside.
Hartford Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Hartford for a single-occupancy apartment is $5,000/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Hartford Assisted Living Facilities
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Orchard Valley at Wilbraham||Wilbraham||$3,389/month|
|The Hearth at Tuxis Pond||Madison||$4,115/month|
|The Village at East Farms||Waterbury||$4,199/month|
|The Village at Kensington Place||Meriden||$4,199/month|
|The Village at South Farms||Middletown||$4,199/month|
|Saybrook at Haddam||Haddam||$3,885/month|
|Maple Woods at Hamden||Hamden||$4,199/month|
|River Ridge at Avon||Avon||$4,499/month|
|The Village At Buckland Court||South Windsor||$4,799/month|
|Atria Hamilton Heights||West Hartford||$2,577/month|
|Landmark at Monastery Heights||West Springfield||$2,300/month|
|The Hearth at Glastonbury||Glastonbury||$3,995/month|
|Essex Village Manor||Essex||$2,850/month|
Map of Hartford Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in HartfordA place so alluring that Mark Twain once called it home, Hartford is a city steeped in history. At nearly 400 years old, Hartford features the oldest public park, newspaper and art museum in America. The city established itself solidly in the folds of American history as a river port back in the 1700s and has built itself a reputation of being the insurance capital of the world. Today, it is a thriving city offering a wide variety of entertainment, dining, art and cultural sites and entertainment.
Local Hospitals in Hartford
- Hartford Hospital 80 Seymour Street, Hartford, CT 06102 (860) 545-5000
- Saint Francis Care 114 Woodland Street, Hartford, CT 06105 (860) 714-4000
Hartford Mass Transit
- CTTransit The CTTransit is a public bus system that runs through Bristol, Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, New Haven, Stamford, Wallingford and Waterbury.
- Amtrak The Amtrak train station is conveniently located near downtown Hartford and connects travelers to destinations all over the country.
Discounts for Seniors in Hartford
- Connecticut Science Center The center offers seniors a reduced admission price of $15.50 for their exhibits and programs.
- Connecticut’s Old State House One of America’s oldest state houses, it offers $3 admission for seniors.
- CTTransit The bus system offers reduced fares for senior citizens and the disabled.
- Harriet Beecher Stowe House Offering tours of the author’s home and its visitor center, they offer a senior admission rate of $7.
- Mark Twain House and Museum A permanent exhibit dedicated to Mark Twain, it offers seniors 64 and over admission of $14.
- Wadsworth Athenenum
- The art museum offers a reduced admission of $8 for seniors.
Hartford Senior Centers
- East Hartford North End Senior Center 30 Remington Road, East Hartford, CT 06108 (860) 895-1517
- East Hartford South End Senior Center 70 Canterbury Street, East Hartford, CT 06118 (860) 895-1517
- Elmwood Senior Center 1106 New Britain Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06110 (860) 236-5693
- Hispanic Senior Center 45 Wadsworth Street, Hartford, CT 06106 (860) 246-8942
- North End Super Senior Center 80 Coventry Street, Hartford, CT 06112 (860) 757-0801 (ext. 16)
- Parkville Senior Center 11 New Park Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 (860) 232-7867
- Salvation Army Senior Center 120 Sigourney Street, Harford, CT 06106 (860) 246-3251
- South End Wellness Senior Center 830 Maple Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 (860)757-0840
- West Harford Senior Center 50 South Main Street, West Hartford, CT 06107 (860) 236-1229
Hartford Senior Services
- CHOICES Program This is a state-run program that provides health insurance assistance, information, referrals, counseling and eligibility screenings. (800) 994-9422
- The Connecticut Veteran’s Directed Home and Community Based Services Program This program offers veterans the opportunity to direct their own care, receive it at home and choose their own caregiver in Hartford. 25 Sigourney Street, 10th Floor, Hartford, CT 06106 (860) 424-5274
- Hartford Grandfamilies Housing Project The project provides an affordable apartment community for grandparents raising grandchildren. 555 Windsor Street, Hartford, CT 06120 (860) 560-5772
- Independence Unlimited Independence Unlimited offers services to seniors to help them maintain their independence and remain living at home. 151 New Park Avenue, Ste D, Hartford, CT 06106 (860) 523-5021 voice/TTY
- North Central CT Area Agency on Aging This agency offers planning and management counseling for seniors and their caregivers living in the Hartford area. 151 New Park Avenue, Box 75, Hartford, CT 06106 (860) 724-6443
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)/Ready to Work This program provides job training skills to low-income seniors 55 years and older.
- Easter Seals Capital Region and Eastern CT 22 Prestige Park Circle, East Hartford, CT 06108 (860) 728-1061 (ext. 231)