Pueblo Assisted Living
There are 14 Assisted Living Facilities in Pueblo, CO and 6 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Pueblo, CO is $2,895 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Nestled in the heart of Pueblo, Colorado, Brookdale El Camino is a cheerful and cozy senior community, providing a range of options for Personalized Assisted Living.
Chateau at Sharmar exists to serve the special people in our community. Nothing is more sacred than the bond of family. We consider it an honor to ext...
Back to Top
Pueblo Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Pueblo for a single-occupancy apartment is $2,895/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Pueblo Assisted Living Facilities
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Solange at Appletree||Colorado Springs||$2,800/month|
|Constant Care of Colorado Springs||Colorado Springs||$2,500/month|
Reviews of Pueblo Assisted Living Facilities
A good chunk of the staff does care for your loved one, but a lot of staff will walk right on by resident call lights or pleas for help if it's not on their "assigned sheets" it seems. The price is high and the staff knows it...Read more Brookdale El Camino reviews
Map of Pueblo Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in PuebloLocated south of Denver where the Arkansas River and Fountain Creek meet, the culturally rich town of Pueblo was established through the arrival of the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad in 1872. The availability of coal combined with the location of the railroad enabled Pueblo to prosper from steel mills, earning it the nickname, "Steel City." Over time Pueblo has transformed into the third largest city in Colorado where culture and art mix with livestock shows and hot rod expos. Residents of assisted living in Pueblo enjoy the arts, experience the outdoors and make new friends.
Local Hospitals in Pueblo
- Centura Health Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center 1008 Minnequa Avenue, Pueblo, CO 81004 (719) 557-4000
- Parkview Medical Center 400 West 16th Street, Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 584-4000
Pueblo Mass Transit
- City-Lift Operated by Pueblo Transit, this paratransit service provides shared, dial-a-ride transportation for disabled residents who are unable to ride traditional buses because of their disability.
- Pueblo Transit Provides timely, safe and reliable public bus transit service to the Pueblo metro area.
- Senior Resource Development Agency (SRDA) Transportation to local errands and appointments provided to persons 60 or older who do not have another means of transportation. Services all of Pueblo County.
Discounts for Seniors in Pueblo
- Cinemark Tinseltown Theaters Special Senior Day pricing on any movie at any showtime. Limited to one film per ticket purchased.
- Colorado State Fair Saint Mary-Corwin Senior Citizen Discount Day offers seniors aged 60 and over free admission to the fair. The exact date for this event varies each year.
- Pueblo Area Agency on Aging - Prescription Subsidy Program The Prescription Subsidy Program provides a one-month prescription to eligible seniors age 60 and older at a fixed rate with preference given to those with low incomes. Pueblo Community Health Center 110 East Routt, Pueblo CO 81004 (719) 543-4545
- Pueblo Transit Bus riders aged 60 and older may receive discounted fares with proper identification.
Pueblo Senior Centers
- Joseph H. Edwards Senior Center 230 North Union Avenue, Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 545-8900
Pueblo Senior Services
- Colorado Department of Human Services - Aging & Adult Services Provides support, advocacy and protective services for seniors in Pueblo County. (719) 583-6853
- Pueblo Area Agency on Aging - Medication Management Program Provides eligible seniors age 60 and older with information to help them better understand taking their prescription medications in a safe and appropriate manner. Pueblo Community Health Center 110 East Routt, Pueblo CO 81004 (719) 543-4545
- Pueblo Senior Resource Development Agency (SRDA) Provides a wide range of programs and services to enhance life for seniors in Pueblo. Main offices located at Joseph H. Edwards Senior Center 230 North Union Avenue, Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 545-8900
- Pueblo Area Agency on Aging Provides a comprehensive service delivery system to older citizens in the area to help them maintain their health, independence and personal well-being. 2631 East 4th Street, Pueblo, CO 81001 (719) 583-6314
- Senior Legal Program Assists eligible seniors age 60 and over who need legal assistance with estate planning, power of attorney, wills, trusts and more. Preference is given to those with lower incomes. 1000 West 6th Avenue, Suite 1, Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 545-6708