Fort Collins Assisted Living
There are 19 Assisted Living Facilities in Fort Collins, CO and 15 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Fort Collins, CO is $4,345 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Brookdale Fort Collins I offers personalized assisted living care is Colorado senior living at its finest, with highly personalized care, and dedicated professional staff.
When you join MacKenzie Place - Fort Collins, you are joining a community that is a fabulous place to retire thanks to plentiful entertainment and the gorgeous outdoors.
Turnberry Place is a small assisted living home located in north Fort Collins. We are located near the Fort Collins Country Club and are licensed ...
Back to Top
Fort Collins Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Fort Collins for a single-occupancy apartment is $4,345/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Fort Collins Assisted Living Facilities
|MacKenzie Place Fort Collins||$3,165/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|The Legacy at Lafayette Assisted Living||Lafayette||$3,340/month|
|Garden Square of Greeley||Greeley||$3,495/month|
|Garden Square at Westlake||Greeley||$2,595/month|
|Sunrise of Boulder||Boulder||$4,900/month|
|The Carillon at Boulder Creek||Boulder||$4,060/month|
|Hillcrest of Loveland||Loveland||$4,190/month|
|Courtyard of Loveland||Loveland||$3,000/month|
|The Peaks at Old Laramie Trail||Lafayette||$3,295/month|
Reviews of Fort Collins Assisted Living Facilities
Brookdale was a good facility, and was very adequate. The staff was very friendly, and very informative. The person who showed me around was very knowledgeable, helpful, gave me everything I needed, and showed me everything I needed to see...Read more Brookdale Fort Collins reviews
Map of Fort Collins Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in Fort CollinsTucked away in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Fort Collins is a bastion of recreational activity and cultural opportunities for residents of all ages. It doesn't hurt that the semi-arid climate and bright sunshine make the chilly winters agreeable. The U.S. Army established Fort Collins as a military outpost in 1864. After decommissioning in 1867, settlers started arriving to build homes. The city has undergone many population booms and busts over the past 150 years and continues to thrive, being named the best place to live in America by Money magazine in 2006.
Local Hospitals in Fort Collins
- University of Colorado Health 1024 S. Lemay Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80524 (970) 495-7000
Fort Collins Mass Transit
- Transfort Transfort is Fort Collins' public mass transit system which provides various types of bus service throughout the city limits.
Discounts for Seniors in Fort Collins
- Transfort Seniors can receive reduced fares
- Greenride Colorado Shuttle Discounts are available for senior travelers
Fort Collins Senior Centers
- The Fort Collins Senior Center 1200 Raintree Drive, Fort Collins, CO 970-221-6644
Fort Collins Senior Services
- Larimer County Office on Aging
- This agency provides and coordinates the delivery of services, which include congregate meals, transportation and legal assistance, to Larimer County residents who are 60 and older. 2601 Midpoint Drive Suite 112, Fort Collins, CO 80525 (970) 498-7750
- The Senior Voice Since 1980 this publication has provided information on local events, attractions, activities and critical resources for seniors in the Fort Collins area. 1330 Centennial Road, Fort Collins, CO 80525 (970) 229-9204