Arvada Assisted Living
There are 14 Assisted Living Facilities in Arvada, CO and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Average Cost: $4,500
A warm and intimate homelike environment, Brookdale Arvada prides itself on offering personalized attention and care for seniors seeking an assisted living community.
Springwood Retirement Community offers continuity, choice and value with five distinct lifestyles on our 15-acre campus. You may desire the independence ...
Many have fond memories of growing up in a neighborhood where we all knew each other, watched out for each other and felt safe. This is why we have...
Nightingale Suites is one of five lifestyle choices at the privately owned Springwood Campus that features on-site twenty-four-hour staffing and enriching programs for seniors.
Back to Top
Reviews of Arvada Assisted Living Facilities
Our tour of Brookdale Arvada was excellent. They did not have any space at the time but a staff member, Dave, helped me find a place for Mom elsewhere, which I thought was excellent considering that it’s their competition. The staff was very helpful. The rooms and dining area were excellent. They had a spa...Read more Brookdale Arvada reviews
Map of Arvada Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in ArvadaThe tree-lined streets of Arvada add a hometown feel to this populous suburb of Denver. Over the past 150 years, this city has enjoyed the status of being the first site of a Colorado gold strike and was once celebrated as the "Celery Capital of the World.” While residents of assisted living in Arvada are unlikely to discover precious minerals or grow their own vegetables during these modern times, they can count on living in a strong community full of culture and goodwill. Arvada is considered to be one of the safest cities in the Denver metropolitan area, and living within a stone's throw of both Boulder and the state capital keep your senior loved one in close proximity to the very best amenities that Colorado has to offer.
Popular Attractions in Arvada
- The Arvada Center For The Arts And Humanities An award-winning multidisciplinary source for theater, music, art galleries and education.
- The Arvada Historical Society A friendly treasure trove for the genealogist and historian, they can also give you a tour of the Flour Museum or tell you about the first documented gold strike in Colorado (it happened there in 1850).
- Two Ponds National Wildlife Refuge The smallest urban refuge in the National Wildlife System, with 72 acres of wetland, upland, and ponds hosting over 120 bird species and a number of mammals.
Local Hospitals Near Arvada
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center 8300 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 303-425-4500
- St. Anthony North Centura Health 2551 W 84th Ave, Westminster, CO 80031 303-426-2151
Mass Transit in Arvada
- Arvada Rides This brochure details alternative transportation services in the Arvada area.
- Gold Line Light Rail scheduled to open in mid-2016 and is an electric commuter transit line connecting Denver Union Station to Wheat Ridge and passing through Arvada.
- Regional Transportation District A bus route system connecting Arvada to the Denver Metro Area. They offer a call-n-ride service in southeast Arvada and many options for transportation.
- SeniorRide Operated by RTD, this shuttle service is for groups of ten or more seniors with transportation to various local venues.
Discounts for Seniors in Arvada
- Aspen Leaf Passes Allows unlimited access to all Colorado State Parks for residents 64 and older. They also offer discounts on camping with restrictions.
- Arvada Prescription Discount Card This card is free for Arvada residents regardless of age, income, or existing health insurance.
Senior Centers in Arvada
- North Jeffco Senior Center 6842 Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada, CO, 80003 (303) 425-9583
- Seniors' Resource Center Operates six locations across the metro and mountain communities
Senior Services in Arvada
- Alzheimer's Association - Colorado Chapter 455 Sherman Street, Suite 500, Denver, CO 80203 1-800-272-3900
- Colorado Coalition for Elder Rights and Abuse Prevention (CCERAP) Provides resources and referrals for elderly citizens throughout Colorado. 789 Sherman Street, Suite 250, Denver, CO 80203 [email protected]
- Colorado Department of Human Services - Aging & Adult Services Provides support and advocacy programs for elderly residents age 60 and older.
- Colorado Gerontological Society Advocates for seniors, their families and aging services specialists. 3006 East Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO 80206-1607 303-333-3482
- Senior Liaison Police Officer The city has provided this service to address the needs of its growing senior population. This officer's sole responsibility is identifying and providing for the needs and concerns of seniors in Arvada.