Antioch Assisted Living
There are 6 Assisted Living Facilities in Antioch, CA and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Average Cost: $4,500
Cypress Meadows Assisted Living, located in Antioch, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Nestled within the well-regarded Dallas Ranch area of South Antioch in the heart of Eastern Contra Costa County, The Commons is a warm, inviting co...
Located in the quiet neighborhood of Antioch, Friendship Care Home is an assisted living community that allows senior residents remain independent and experience sense of pride.
Back to Top
Reviews of Antioch Assisted Living Facilities
The Commons at Dallas Ranch was a very nice facility. The woman who took us on the tour asked a couple of residents if we could come in and see their places, and it certainly looked very nice. It certainly more than met the needs of the residents, and they had lots of activities going on.Read more The Commons at Dallas Ranch reviews
Cypress Meadows is soon going to be under new ownership, and had some really great plans. It's very friendly, very honest, and very transparent. I liked the fact that they also had day care and respite care.Read more Cypress Meadows Assisted Living reviews
Map of Antioch Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in AntiochKnown as the Gateway to the Delta, the city of Antioch is located in Contra Costa County and considered a suburb of San Francisco and Oakland. With a founding date of 180, Antioch is one of the oldest cities in California and is home to over 90,000 residents. Sitting along the river delta and near San Francisco Bay, Antioch enjoys moderate temperatures year-around. Antioch seniors have a choice of activities and clubs to become involved in. Fitness, restoration, fine art, literature and sightseeing name just a few of the offerings in Antioch.
Local Hospitals Near Antioch, CA
- Antioch Medical Center 4501 Sand Creek Road, Antioch, CA 94531 (925) 813-6500
- Sutter Delta Medical Center-Antioch 3901 Lone Tree Way, Antioch, CA 94509 (925) 779-7200
Antioch Mass Transit
- Tri Delta Transit Bus The Tri Delta Transit covers routes in the 225-square mile region of Contra Costra County with 67-fixed routes, 23 dial-a-ride vans and more than 650 bus stops. Tri Delta stops include BART stations outside of Antioch as plans for BART stops in the city develop.
- Amtrak An unstaffed Amtrak station allows passenger access to the San Joaquin route from Oakland to Bakersfield. Seniors can join the Senior Savers to receive 15-percent off ticket prices.
Discounts for Seniors in Antioch
- Tri Delta Transit Bus Seniors receive discounted single ride, daily, weekly and monthly bus passes. The transit stops at all the medical clinics and hospitals.
- Senior Savers Senior Savers gives 15 percent off and other special offers to senior citizens who often travel by train.
- Republic Services Seniors over 62, on disability or with an income under $32,350, receive a discount on waste removal through Republic Services. If no one other than a dependent uses the utilities in the home, seniors qualify for the discounted service.
- (925) 685-4711
- Antioch Adult Education Seniors over 50 can enroll in Fine and Applied art classes through the Antioch Senior Center at no cost. Through the cooperative teaming of convalescent hospitals and the Bedford Center, Leisure Time Skills courses for seniors are available. (925) 706-5365
- Antioch Animal Services Senior citizens can license their pets for 50 percent off the regular price. (925) 779-6989
Senior Centers Near Antioch
- The Antioch Senior Center Through the Antioch Senior Center, seniors will find access to and assistance in finding legal help, peer counseling and insurance information. 415 West 2nd Street, Antioch, CA 925-779-2824
- The Bedford Center 1811 "C" Street, Antioch, CA 94509 (925) 778-4171
Antioch Senior Services
- Health Insurance Counseling and Advisory Program (HICAP) Make an appointment with an HICAP counselor for advice and answers to questions regarding insurance changes, charges and coverage. Counselor availability is limited to the first Thursday and third Tuesday each month. (925) 778-1158
- Legal Assistance for Seniors Legal advice and assistance at low or no cost is available through the network of experts who volunteer for the Antioch Senior Center programs. Find free will services and financial services quickly.
- (925) 706-4852
- The Bedford Center A place for caregivers to leave their patients safe while errands or other needs get taken care of. The trained medical staff tends patients while caregivers take a few hours to themselves. (925) 778-4171
- Meals on Wheels Meals on Wheels deliver nutritious lunches to seniors each day at little to no cost. The program ensures seniors with limited mobility have at least one healthy meal a day. (925) 778-4379