Aliso Viejo Assisted Living
There are 3 Assisted Living Facilities in Aliso Viejo, CA and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Average Cost: $4,500
Back to Top
Reviews of Aliso Viejo Assisted Living Facilities
The apartments were always well kept,food was great,social activities were good,driver available if needed for Dr.appt.,nurses on call 24 hours.theater on grounds for all sorts of movies,music,plays,and when you can't join in they bring it to you on your TV,gym,pool,putting green...Read more The Covington reviews
Map of Aliso Viejo Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in Aliso ViejoThe City of Aliso Viejo has a population of nearly 50,000 and is ideally situation in Orange County, California. It is not only a beautiful place to live amidst rolling hills abundant with mountain views and local parks, it ranks as one of the safest cities to live in in the entire U.S. Aliso Viejo is a planned community with a balance between residential and business neighborhoods, community parks and other facilities. Seniors who choose Aliso Viejo, CA will enjoy Wood Canyon Wilderness Park where rare and endangered plants and animals provide cultural and recreational adventures to city residents.
Local Hospitals Near Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mission Hospital 27700 Medical Center Road, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 (949) 364-1400
- Saddleback Memorial Hospital 24451 Health Center Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 (949) 837-4500
Aliso Viejo Mass Transit
- Amtrak Operates more than 70 intercity trains and 100 community trains throughout Orange County every day.
- Metrolink Provides daily service throughout five Southern California counties including Orange County.
- Orange County Transportation Authority Provides bus transportation throughout the county and Metrolink train commuter services.
Discounts for Seniors in Aliso Viejo
- Amtrak With some exceptions, Amtrak offers a 15 percent discount to seniors over the age of 62.
- Orange County Transportation Authority Senior Programs Offers several different programs for seniors who are over the age of 60.
- K Mart Pharmacy 26501 Aliso Creek Road, Aliso Viejo, CA 92653 (714) 362-1196 This is not a nationwide discount but specific to this particular pharmacy.
- Many local businesses offer senior discounts on request.
Senior Centers Near Aliso Viejo
- Sea Country Senior & Community Center In neighboring Laguna Niguel, this is a dedicated senior center Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. During other hours, it is a community center. 24602 Aliso Creek Road, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 (949) 425-5151
Aliso Viejo Senior Services
- Alert Orange County All residents of Orange County, including seniors living in Aliso Viejo, can register for AlertOC, a system designed to notify residents of any county or city emergency situation involving health, safety and welfare. 2644 Santiago Canyon Road, Silverado, CA 92676
- California Department of Aging This is the state agency for overseeing state and local services for the elderly. 1300 National Drive, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95834-1992 Phone: (916) 419-7500 or 1-800-510-2020
- Orange County Elder Abuse Hotline 24-hour telephone hotline to report elder abuse (800) 451-5155
- Orange County Active Seniors Provides a calendar of activities and events designed for senior citizens in Aliso Viejo as well as throughout all of Orange County. 14 Monarch Bay Plaza, Suite 278, Monarch Beach, CA 92629-3424 (949) 218-391
- Serenity Errand Services This organization provides all levels of errand services, from doing the grocery shopping for seniors to transporting them to doctor’s appointments. They are bonded and licensed as required by the State of California. 22681 Oakgrove, Unit 136, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 (949) 525-46223