Gilbert Assisted Living
There are 21 Assisted Living Facilities in Gilbert, AZ and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Average Cost: $4,500
Centrally located close to restaurants, museums and golf courses, Sunrise of Gilbert is a full-service senior community offering a vast range of lifestyle options.
Caissa Felty Farms is an inviting home offering a selection of amenities and supportive services for Gilbert seniors to consider.
A provider of supportive living options, Caissa Vintage Ranch I offers services and amenities Gilbert seniors seeking an inviting environment.
Heritage Manor Assisted Living located in Gilbert, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Yashuas Cedar is an inviting home offering a selection of amenities and supportive services for Gilbert seniors to consider.
Caissa Freeman Farms is an inviting home offering a selection of amenities and supportive services for Gilbert seniors to consider.
Caissa Jake's Ranch is an inviting home offering a selection of amenities and supportive services for Gilbert seniors to consider.
Guiding Angels Assisted Living is an inviting home offering a selection of amenities and supportive services for Gilbert seniors to consider.
Savanna House is a full service assisted living community in a resort style setting.
Mariposa Point of Gilbert is the first and only Assisted Living and Memory Care community in the Gilbert area offering a holistic approach to servi...
Located just minutes from historic downtown Gilbert, our Palm Home is set in a quiet, residential neighborhood. Residents receive professional, ar...
R&R East Valley Homes are focused on providing high-quality caregiving services. Aligned with the following: Assistance with ADL's, medication ...
Whitewing Mansion Assisted Living is located Gilbert, AZ. This residential care home is a great community situated in an even better climate region...
Opening Spring/Summer of 2014
Located in the sun-bathed Phoenix metropolitan area, you will find warm and inviting assisted living and memory care at The Oaks, A Merrill Gardens Community.
We understand when you are no longer capable of caring for your loved ones. That is why we are here to help. We offer compassionate care that make...
Back to Top
Reviews of Gilbert Assisted Living Facilities
I was looking for a facility that was similar to what my mother was living in back east as I was in the process of moving her from NJ to AZ so that I could take care of her. When I met the staff at Sunrise and then toured the facility, I knew this was the place for her...Read more Sunrise of Gilbert reviews
My sister has lived at Sunrise of Gilbert for about a year now. Although it was one of the hardest decisions to make to move her into an independent living facility (she was only 61 years old), it was the best decision we made as a family. She absolutely loves it and we love visiting her...Read more Sunrise of Gilbert reviews
Sunrise was a really nice place but more expensive, and I don’t like that my friend had to go up and down an elevator. The amenities were excellent. The ladies all said hello and showed me the crafts.Read more Sunrise of Gilbert reviews
The food at Sunrise of Gilbert was excellent, but my overall experience was not. Their airconditioning was too noisy, both in the rooms and in the common areas. The pool and jacuzzi were very small. They had an exercise room, bridge, cards, and other activities.Read more Sunrise of Gilbert reviews
Mother was placed in Sunrise. It’s fantastic, and I can’t say enough about it. They have studios, one-bedrooms, two-bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, and a bathroom.Read more Sunrise of Gilbert reviews
Sunrise of Gilbert is a nice place, but I was not that impressed. I did not like that the memory care was on the third floor. I did not feel comfortabler. It looked well staffed although I did not have as much interaction with them...Read more Sunrise of Gilbert reviews
Map of Gilbert Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in GilbertOnce known as "The Hay Capital of the World," Gilbert is now a rapidly growing suburb of the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Assisted living in Gilbert is filled with days of sunshine and small-town charm within a safe city dedicated to the prosperity of its citizens. While the residents of Gilbert continue to celebrate their past with a week-long Old Western festival held every November, the city has its focus set on the future with strong plans for expansion and improvement. The city of Gilbert is situated perfectly to keep seniors close to the action of Phoenix, while allowing them a peaceful respite from the big-city hustle and bustle.
Local Hospitals in Gilbert
- Banner Gateway Medical Center 1900 N. Higley Road, Gilbert, AZ 85234 (480) 543-2000
- Gilbert Hospital 5656 S. Power Road, Gilbert, AZ 85296 (480) 984-2000
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center 3555 S Val Vista Drive, Gilbert, AZ 85297 (480) 728-8000
Gilbert Mass Transit
- Valley Metro Provides fixed-route bus service via five local routes through Gilbert with transportation to virtually anywhere in town.
- Valley Metro Dial-a-Ride This is a city program that offers shared-ride transportation for those who have a disability.
Discounts for Seniors in Gilbert
- Coupons for Cabs Operated by Valley Metro, this program provides senior citizens who are 65 and older with a coupon booklet that can be redeemed for discounts at participating tax companies in town.
- Greyhound Bus Lines Seniors ages 62 and up receive a 5% discount off the regular fare.
- U.S. National Parks - Senior Pass The $10.00 lifetime pass provides access to more than 2,000 federal and state recreation sites. At many sites, the Senior Pass provides a discount on Expanded Amenity Fees, such as camping, swimming, boat launching and guided tours.
Gilbert Senior Centers
- Gilbert Community Center Bunco, Bingo and other activities are ongoing. There are also wellness programs and free blood pressure checks available at the senior center. 130 North Oak Street, Gilbert, AZ 85233 (480) 503-6290
Gilbert Senior Services
- Area Agency on Aging 1366 E. Thomas Rd., Suite 108, Phoenix AZ, 85014 (602) 264-2255 or 1-888-783-7500 (toll-free)
- Alzheimer’s Association - Central Arizona Regional Office Provides information to seniors and family members about Alzheimer's Disease. 1028 E McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85006 (602) 528-0545
- About Care, Inc A non-profit organization that provides transportation and other helpful services to homebound seniors in Gilbert and Chandler. P. O. Box 3278, Chandler, AZ 85244-3278 (480) 802-2331
- East Valley Adult Resources This is a resource for seniors who would like to volunteer in the community. 45 West University, Suite A - Mesa, AZ 85201 (480) 775-1446