Flagstaff Assisted Living
There are 3 Assisted Living Facilities in Flagstaff, AZ and 3 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Flagstaff, AZ is $463 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
One of Arizona’s premier retirement communities, Brookdale Flagstaff offers quality and compassionate assisted living and memory care services to seniors.
Back to Top
Flagstaff Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Flagstaff for a single-occupancy apartment is $463/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Flagstaff Assisted Living Facilities
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Carefree Assisted Living Center||Cottonwood||$2,900/month|
|Country Care Assisted Living||Cottonwood||$2,490/month|
Reviews of Flagstaff Assisted Living Facilities
Located in a BEAUTIFUL area of Flagstaff AZ, Brookdale Flagstaff (which for many years was Emeritus at Flagstaff) is a lovely, cozy, and homey facility with a caring and accommodating staff. The residents really seem to love living there and the employees appear to enjoy their work...Read more Brookdale Flagstaff reviews
Map of Flagstaff Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in FlagstaffLocated at the base of the San Francisco Peaks adjacent to Mount Elden, the dynamic city of Flagstaff is home to just over 60,000 equally dynamic residents. Sitting along historic Route 66, Flagstaff draws in thousands of tourists each year as they make their way to nearby Grand Canyon National Park. Seniors who choose Flagstaff assisted living are attracted to the city’s scenic natural beauty, abundant arts and cultural events and nearly 300 days of sunshine.
Local Hospitals in Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Medical Center 1200 N. Beaver Street, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 (928) 779-3366
- North Country Health Care 2920 N. 4th Street, Flagstaff, AZ 86004 (928) 522-9400
Flagstaff Mass Transit
- Mountain Lift Also operated by NAIPTA, this agency provides paratransit services to elderly and disabled riders.
- Mountain Line
- Operated by the Northern Arizona Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority (NAIPTA), Mountain Line supplies seven routes of public bus transportation with three buses that connect in downtown.
Discounts for Seniors in Flagstaff
- Amtrak Seniors that are at least 62 years of age are entitled to a 15% discount on many Amtrak routes.
- Coconino Forest National Park - Senior Pass For $10, a senior aged 62 or older can purchase a lifetime senior pass that is good for amenities at any of the country's national parks, including Coconino Forest.
- Greyhound A 5% discount is extended to those seniors who are 62 years of age and who purchase an unrestricted fare.
- Northern Arizona Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority (NAIPTA) Individuals aged 60 and over are entitled to a reduced fare card for Mountain Line and Mountain Lift transit service.
Flagstaff Senior Centers
- Joe C. Montoya Community and Senior Center 245 N. Thorpe Road, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 (928) 774-1068
Flagstaff Senior Services
- Flagstaff Area Agency on Aging This governmental agency provides a variety of services that are designed to support seniors and their caregivers. 43 S. San Francisco Street, Flagstaff, AZ 86001-5222 (928) 213-5215 or 1-877-521-3500
- Foster Grandparent Program People who are 55 years of age and older are afforded the opportunity to become tutors and mentors to children and special needs adults in the community.
- NAU RSVP Program This Northern Arizona University program connects seniors with volunteer opportunities that are available with non-profit organizations.
- Senior Companion Program of Northern and Central Arizona This program offers a companionship program where seniors are provided with friendship and help with everyday tasks.
- SeniorCorps This program is designed to connect seniors with those people and organizations that need their skills and expertise. It gives seniors aged 55 and older the opportunity to become coaches, mentors or companions.
- Senior Nutrition Program
- This program serves lunch for seniors at the Joe Montoya Community and Senior Center Monday through Friday. It also operates a Meals on Wheels program for those seniors who meet the eligibility requirements set forth by the Area Agency on Aging.