Russellville Assisted Living
There are 2 Assisted Living Facilities in Russellville, AR and 0 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Average Cost: $4,500
Convenient to Lake Dardanelle State Park and St. Mary’s Regional Hospital, Brookdale Russellville is a vibrant senior community that provides assisted living care and on-site rehabilitation.
Back to Top
Map of Russellville Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in RussellvilleRussellville is the place to see the natural beauty of the Arkansas River Valley. Sitting between the Ouachita Mountains and the Ozark, Russellville offers a wonderful quality of life for its residents. Lake Dardanelle State Park is found nearby, and you can find great things to do every day of the year on its beautiful shoreline. Russellville is a fresh community with quaint boutiques and retail outlet centers, yet there is still a remote beauty that inhabits the city which cannot be found anywhere else in the region.
Local Hospitals in Russellville
- St. Mary’s Regional Hospital 1808 W. Main St., Russellville, AR 72801 (479) 968-2841
- Central Arkansas Surgical Center 151 E. Aspen Lane, Russellville, AR 72802 (479) 967-1117
- Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic 1512 W. Main, Russellville, AR 72801 (479) 967-0690
- Veterans Clinic Russellville 3106 W. 2nd Ct., Russellville, AR 72801 (479) 880-5100
Discounts for Seniors in Russellville
- Greyhound Bus line All senior citizens age 62 and up receive a discount on ticket purchases.
Russellville Senior Centers
- Pop County Senior Activity Center 1010 N. Rochester Ave., Russellville, AR (479) 968-5039
Russellville Senior Services
- Arkansas Adult Protection Services - Adult Abuse Hotline A free hotline provided by Arkansas Adult Protection Services to report elder abuse. (800) 482-8049
- Arkansas Get Care Search This is a listing of services for senior citizens. It is to aid is getting resources that will allow you to find help for your loved one that is living at home. (866) 801-3435
- Arkansas Department of Human Services - Assisted Living Choices This office provides assistance to families searching for a home where their older loved one can get the daily help needed to lead a normal life.(501) 682-2441