Conway Assisted Living
There are 4 Assisted Living Facilities in Conway, AR and 6 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Conway, AR is $3,050 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
At Brookdale Conway residents enjoy retirement in style with delicious meals, spacious private suites, community activities and excellent, personalized care.
Back to Top
Conway Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Conway for a single-occupancy apartment is $3,050/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Conway Assisted Living Facilities
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Indian Rock Village||Fairfield Bay||$2,314/month|
|Elmcroft of Maumelle||Maumelle||$4,050/month|
|Elmcroft of Sherwood||Sherwood||$4,200/month|
|Stonehaven Assisted Living||Maumelle||$2,995/month|
Map of Conway Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in ConwayFounded by Asa P. Robinson just after the Civil War, Conway, Arkansas is the county seat of Faulkner County. First established as an agricultural and educational center, Conway is now a hub for industrial and technological manufacturing of well-known companies such as Acxiom and Kimberly Clark. Nicknamed “The City of Colleges,” Conway is home to Hendrix College, Central Baptist College and the University of Central Arkansas. With a newly revived Old Downtown area, Conway has many restaurant and shopping opportunities. The art scene is alive and well with the Toad Suck Daze community festival held in May, which features crafts, food, music and activities for the whole family, and The Arkansas Shakespeare Theatre’s annual Shakespeare Festival in June. Lake Conway is a popular destination with sport fisherman participating in The Arkansas Crappie Masters State Tournament each year. With long summers and mild winters, Conway is a great place to call home.
Local Hospitals in Conway
- Conway Regional Health System 2302 College Avenue Conway, AR 72034 (501) 329-3831
- St. Vincent Hospital 3025 Fountain Dr Conway, AR 72034 (501) 932-5060
Conway Mass Transit
- CTS Inc Serves the entire city of Conway.
Discounts for Seniors in Conway
- Conway Yellow Cab LLC Adults 55 and older receive a special rate for traveling anywhere within the city.
Conway Senior Services
- CareLink This nonprofit is the Area Agency on Aging for central Arkansas, whose service area includes Conway. 706 West 4th, North Little Rock, AR 72114 (501) 372-5300
- Faulkner County Senior Citizens Program This program provides for the social, nutrition and transportation needs of seniors in Faulkner County. 1620 Donaghey Ave Conway, AR 72034 (501) 327-2895