Montgomery Assisted Living
There are 18 Assisted Living Facilities in Montgomery, AL and 2 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Montgomery, AL is $2,450 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Helping Hands Assisted living, located in Montgomery, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Second Home Assisted Living, located in Montgomery, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Second Home Family Assisted Living, located in Montgomery, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Elmcroft of Halcyon, a Montgomery assisted living and Alzheimer's care community offers accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, Country Cottage - Montgomery is an inviting assisted living community that provides a range of assistive services.
Oxton Court provides a comfortable lifestyle and a variety of unique and spacious rooms with plenty of natural sunlight. Our goal is to provide services and amenities that add more than years to your life, but life to your years.
Wesley Gardens provides personal care to individuals who are not totally self-sufficient yet do not require the extensive attention of intermediate or skilled nursing care.
Back to Top
Montgomery Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Montgomery for a single-occupancy apartment is $2,450/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Montgomery Assisted Living Facilities
|Elmcroft of Halcyon||$3,450/month|
|Country Cottage - Montgomery||$2,415/month|
|Helping Hands Assisted Living||$1,800/month|
|Second Home Assisted Living||$2,400/month|
|Second Home Family Assisted Living||$2,400/month|
|Oxton Court at Waterford Place||$3,500/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|Gardens of Wetumpka Assisted Living||Wetumpka||$2,590/month|
|Gardens of Clanton Assisted Living||Clanton||$2,490/month|
Map of Montgomery Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in MontgomeryThe state capital since 1846, Montgomery is the second largest city in the state of Alabama with a population of 205,000. Its rolling terrain consists of 156 square miles and is home to Alabama State University. Seniors who choose Montgomery assisted living benefit from a humid subtropical climate that consists of short, mild winters with an average temperature in the mid 40s. Nat King Cole, Hank Williams and numerous other musical performers got their start in Montgomery, where the opportunity to enjoy the cultural arts only continues to grow.
Local Hospitals in MontgomeryFour hospitals service the needs of Montgomery area residents, and stand ready to meet the community’s health needs. As the nation’s population of Baby Boomers quickly ages, access to increased health care options is critical to guaranteeing community health standards.
- Baptist Medical Center South 2105 E South Blvd Montgomery, AL 36116 (334) 288-2100
- Baptist Medical Center East 400 Taylor Rd Montgomery, AL 36117 (334) 227-8330
- Central AL Veterans Health 215 Perry Hill Rd Montgomery, AL 36109 (334) 272-4670
- Jackson Hospital 1725 Pine St Montgomery, AL 36106 (334) 293-8000
Montgomery Mass TransitAs the first city to install city-wide street cars in 1886, Montgomery, Alabama has been on the forefront of mass transit systems for more than a hundred years. The city is as committed today to providing access to mass transit as they were back at the end of the 19th century.
- Montgomery Area Paratransit (MAP) MAP provides transportation service to people with physical or cognitive impairments that prevent them from riding MATS buses.
- Montgomery Area Transit System (MATS) MATS provides fixed-route bus service throughout the city.
Montgomery Senior CentersThe City of Montgomery, Alabama’s Park and Recreation Department runs numerous parks and facilities for the enjoyment of her citizens. From exercise classes to computer labs, and from tax classes to board games, there are plenty of options for area seniors.
- Crump Senior Center 1750 Congressman Dickinson Dr., Montgomery, AL 36109 (334) 625-4547
Montgomery Senior ServicesThe capital city offers numerous agencies for seniors. The town city houses the state’s Agency of Aging which seeks to provide needed services to area seniors.
- Alabama Department of Senior Services 770 Washington Avenue, Suite 470, Montgomery, AL 36104 (334) 242-5743
- Montgomery Area Council on Aging (MACOA) 115 East Jefferson Street, Montgomery, Alabama 36104 (334) 263-0532
- South Central Alabama Area Agency on Aging 5900 Carmichael Place, Montgomery, Alabama 36117 (334) 244-6903 or 1-800-243-5463 (toll-free)