Mobile Assisted Living
There are 21 Assisted Living Facilities in Mobile, AL and 11 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Mobile, AL is $3,250 per month.
Average Cost: $4,500
Southern hospitality, friendly neighbors and a myriad of incredible services and amenities are what make Atria Regency an amazing place to call home.
Good friends, exemplary services and compassionate staff all make Elmcroft of Heritage Woods the place that discerning seniors want to call home.
Knollwood Pointe is a superb senior living community for those seeking excellent assisted living services, hospitality and holistically stimulating programs.
Crown Place is an assisted living community located in the prestigious area of Spring Hill where residents have access to gracious environment, privacy, independence and choice.
We offer true maintenance-free living surrounded by resort-style services and amenities, and a wide variety of activities to keep you active, engaged and healthy.
Be as independent as you like and enjoy the wide variety of services designed to make your everyday life a simple pleasure. Services like housekeep...
Crown Place is a community where we care and support each other like family, and our mission is to provide seniors with quality, loving care in an inviting environment.
Back to Top
Mobile Assisted Living Facility Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Mobile for a single-occupancy apartment is $3,250/month (Genworth - 2013). This monthly cost typically includes rent, utilities, dining, housekeeping and transportation.
Cost of Mobile Assisted Living Facilities
|Elmcroft of Heritage Woods||$3,300/month|
|Somerby of Mobile||$2,325/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
|The Brennity at Fairhope||Fairhope||$3,188/month|
|The Brennity at Daphne||Daphne||$3,572/month|
|Gardens of Daphne||Daphne||$2,490/month|
|Country Place Senior Living of Foley||Foley||$3,195/month|
|Country Place Senior Living of Fairhope||Fairhope||$3,195/month|
|The Blake at Malbis||Daphne||$2,600/month|
Reviews of Mobile Assisted Living Facilities
We've placed my mother at Somerby of Mobile and we're very satisfied with it. The memory care is absolutely fabulous. She loves where she's at, and she has commented that she feels really safe. The nurses there have been fabulous to her and everybody who works there is wonderful...Read more Somerby of Mobile reviews
Gordon Oaks Convalescent Center was dreary. It's probably my least favorite. The rooms were OK, but smaller. There seemed to be an awful lot of people there. It reminded me of a storage center for old people. There didn't seem to be a lot of caring going on. There didn't seem to be a lot of staff either...Read more Gordon Oaks Senior Living Community reviews
Map of Mobile Assisted Living Facilities
Information About Assisted Living Facility in MobileWith a more than 300-year history, Mobile, Alabama offers a unique Southern experience you won't find anywhere else. Founded in 1702 along the shores of Mobile Bay on the Gulf Coast, Mobile is a unique mix of French, Spanish and British influences. Seniors who choose assisted living in Mobile benefit from a thriving arts and culture scene, warm weather and welcoming neighbors. Known for its beautiful waterways, tasty seafood and America’s oldest Mardi Gras celebration, Mobile has a lot to offer its residents.
Local Hospitals in Mobile
- Infirmary West 5600 Girby Road, Mobile, AL 36693 251-660-5120
- Mobile Infirmary 5 Mobile Infirmary Circle, Mobile, AL 36607 (251) 435-2400
- Providence Hospital 6801 Airport Boulevard, Mobile, AL 36608 (251) 633-1000
- Springhill Medical Center 3719 Dauphin Street, Mobile, AL 36608 (251) 344-9630
- University of South Alabama Medical Center 2451 Fillingim Street, Mobile, AL 36617 (251) 471-7000
Mobile Mass Transit
- The Wave Transit System Fixed-route bus service serving the City of Mobile.
- Mobility Assistance Program (MAP) Door-to-door paratransit for the disabled and elderly.
Discounts for Seniors in Mobile
- Senior Access Pass Allows seniors to enjoy reduced fares on fixed-route bus service from The Wave Transit System.
Mobile Senior CentersPublic centers open to all adults age 55 and older:
- Mobile Regional Senior Community Center 3201 Hillcrest Road, Mobile, AL 36695 (251) 602-4963
- City of Mobile Adult Recreation Center 1301 Azalea Road, Mobile, AL 36669 (251) 666-3922
- Dearborn YMCA SAIL Center 321 N Warren Street, Mobile, AL 36603 (251) 432-4768
- Dumas Wesley SAIL Senior Center 126 Mobile Street, Mobile, AL 36670 (251) 479-0649
- Hillsdale SAIL Recreation Center 558 Felhorn Road, Mobile, AL 36608 (251) 438-7020
- Leola Trickey SAIL Senior Center 3055 Banks Avenue, Mobile, AL 36617 (251) 456-6690
- Prince of Peace SAIL Senior Center 454 Charleston Street, Mobile, AL 36603 (251) 433-1494
- Providence SAIL Senior Center 35 N Cody Road, Mobile, AL 36601 (251) 544-4480
- Thomas Sullivan Community Center/SAIL Center 351 N Catherine Street, Mobile, AL 36603 (251) 438-7282
- Wilmer SAIL Center 13251 Avenue B, Mobile, AL 36608 (251) 645-9209
Mobile Senior Services
- Adult Protective Services Abuse Hotline - Mobile County Local: (251) 450-1800 Toll-free: 1-800-458-7214 Assisted Living Complaint Hotline: 1-866-873-0366 Nursing Home Complaint Hotline: 1-800-356-9596 The Alabama Department of Senior Services operates an elder abuse prevention program in conjunction with the Long-Term Care Ombudsman program. The Alabama Department of Human Resources and the Bureau of Health Provider Standards within the Alabama Department of Public Health have the responsibility for investigating occurrences and allegations of elder abuse.
- Alabama Department of Senior Services 770 Washington Avenue, Suite 570, Montgomery, Alabama 36130 Local: (334) 242-5743 Toll-Free: 1-877-425-2243 State agency in charge of administering government programs that serve adults age 60 and older.
- Area Agency on Aging - South Alabama Regional Planning Commission 110 Beauregard Street, Suite 209, Mobile, AL 36633 Local: (251) 433-6541 Toll-free: 1-800-243-5463 The local area agency on aging that offers information and services to assist older adults stay in their homes.
- Elder Justice & Advocacy Program Local: (334) 242-5743 Toll-Free: 1-877-425-2243 State program that provides education and awareness of the rights of elders in hopes of preventing elder abuse.
- State of Alabama Unit on Aging 770 Washington Avenue, Suite 470, Montgomery, AL 36130 (334) 242-5743 Provides information, resources and services for at-home meals, homemaker assistance and other services to make independent living at home a viable option.