Description of Bella Vista
The Brookfield Senior Living offers personal care and support in a professional yet peaceful setting. Everyone feels at home in the serene setting that is The Brookfield.
The staff is here to help with day to day activities such as dressing, grooming, and medication reminders. We are here to serve each resident in a well-rounded, supportive, active lifestyle that encourages their independence.
Residents who choose The Brookfield Senior Living at Highlands Crossing will enjoy a relaxed living atmosphere, healthy meals, social activities, transportation, and personal care.
- Assistance with Long Term Care Insurance and Veterans Aid and Attendance
- Choice of Available Suites; all include kitchenette, with microwave, refrigerator/freezer
- Private bathroom with shower
- All utilities furnished except land line telephone
- Free high speed internet and basic cable TV
- Staff call system with 24 hour staff
- Three nutritious, balanced meals, 24 hour juice/snack bar
- Provision of special diets
- Weekly cleaning, daily touch ups
- Therapeutic spa bath
- On-Site beauty and barber shop
- Stimulating and fun activities on property and off
- Free local transportation to health care providers
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Community is ground level, one floor and wheelchair accessible
- Pet Friendly
- Weekly linen service
- Washers and dryer for personal use
Tour Bella Vista
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Bella Vista Assisted Living.