Description of Villa Hermosa
Welcome to Villa Hermosa, a luxurious senior living community in Tucson, AZ!
Nestled within the beautiful Sonoran desert valley in Tucson, Arizona. Villa Hermosa's prime location, close to the El Dorado and Tucson Country Clubs, is just minutes away from downtown Tucson and all the history, culture and recreation it has to offer.
Villa Hermosa's elegant architecture and surroundings, and its amenity-rich environment make it a luxurious community choice. Pamper yourself with a massage at the full-service spa, take an early morning dip in the beautiful resort-style pool, or catch a matinée in the on-site movie theatre. Your days belong entirely to you. Make it as full as you'd like, and as relaxed as you'd like.
Here are the amenities you will find at Villa Hermosa:
Villa Hermosa's beautiful and thoughtfully designed one- and two-bedroom residences include the following:
- Dine Your Way™ at The Sonoran Restaurant with VIP service, evolving menus and daily fresh specials, available 12 hours a day so you can enjoy meals how you want, and when you want
- Bistro and Belle Starr Lounge for casual bites and hanging out with friends
- Genuine Hospitality energized and delivered by The Power of WE.
CARF-Accredited Assisted Living services for your peace of mind
- Try a ZEST™ class in our fully-equipped fitness center to stay active and fit
- Landscaped courtyards, walking paths, and outdoor patio area to stroll, dine and relax outdoors
- Fully-equipped fitness center and group classes to stay active and fit
- Heated swimming pool and spa for a refreshing swim or soak
- Fixed-seat Red Rock movie theater to catch a great flick
- High-speed Internet café to keep connected
- Villa Hermosa Market for the ultimate convenience
- Art room and crafting activities to bring out your creative side
- Library with cozy nooks for enjoying a good book or a game of cards
- Billiards room for a rousing game of pool with your pals
- Full-service beauty salon/barbershop and manicure/pedicure spa to keep you looking your best
- Dance studio to unleash your inner ballroom dancer
- Non-denominational worship space and meditation room
- Fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Personal washer and dryer
- Individual climate controls (heating & air conditioning)
- Safety assist grab bars in tub and showers
- Patios/balconies (not all residences)
- Fire and smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Covered patio or balcony
Independent Living at Villa Hermosa:
As a resident at Villa Hermosa, you will find all kinds of opportunities for social connections, health and wellness activities, and the comforts and conveniences to help simplify life.
- Here are the included services for independent living:
- Full breakfast, plus your choice of lunch or dinner daily
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen laundry services
- Full calendar of social, cultural, educational, and recreational activities and programs
- Health and fitness classes
- 24-hour emergency call system and reception desk
- Scheduled transportation services to doctors' appointments, shopping, events and entertainment
- Utilities (except phone) including basic cable TV, heating, air conditioning,
- Interior and exterior care and maintenance of all residences, common areas and grounds
Assisted Living at Villa Hermosa:
Villa Hermosa's assisted living services take a “whole-person” approach to wellness, and are tailored to meet your needs, now and in the future. Services can be dialed up, or back, at any time, so you are always getting the help you need. Residents choosing assisted living services enjoy all of the service amenities and common areas as listed above, as well as highly-personalized care services as needed to support independence and wellness.
Tour Villa Hermosa
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Villa Hermosa Assisted Living.