Description of Generations Home Care
Our passion is helping people stay in their homes by providing warm, thoughtful assisted living & personal care. We are not a franchise, and can therefore offer more affordable and personalized care plans. Whether you need just one hour of assistance or 24/7 care, Generations is ready to help!
We provide a full range of professional caregiver services including meal preparation, housekeeping, medication reminders, errands/incidental transportation, laundry, personal care services, and companionship, just to name a few. We service our clients in various living situations, including their homes or apartments, retirement community, or in a hospital or rehab facility. Our services are available 24 hours a day, every day, including holidays.
Our promise to you:
- We promise to treat every task as an honor.
- We promise to treat every client with respect, dignity, compassion, and warmth.
- We promise to listen to each client's needs and match them with the caregiver that will best fit their requirements, match their personality and provide the best service.
- We promise to require and provide continuing education for our caregivers.
- We promise to make the goal of staying at home a reality for each client, for as long as they possibly can.
- We promise to only provide the most qualified in-home care providers and to ensure they have thorough background and reference checks.
- We promise to place quality at the top of our service delivery goals.
- We promise to monitor client's feedback on an on-going basis and ensure their needs are being met and to respond promptly to each and every issue that arises.
- We promise to keep our organization in good standing with the National Private Duty Association (NPDA) and the Arizona Non-Medical Home Care Association (AzNHA).
We are happy to answer all of your questions and help you determine exactly what kind of care you'e looking for. Give us a call anytime at 602-595-HOME (4663).
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes