Description of The Sierra's Assisted Living
The Sierra's Assisted Living Home is an Assisted Living Facility located in Scottsdale Arizona and was founded in 2004. The Sierra's Assisted Living Home is home to seniors and retired residents who place a high value on their independence, friendships, healthy lifestyle, and medical care. Our home is state licensed to provide care for up to 10 individuals in private or semiprivate rooms. Residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities and 24 hour care.
We provide weekly professional entertainment including: singers, dancers, storytellers, comedians, seasonal events, performing arts & crafts, new and classical movies, and seminars. We also provide an incredible array of professionally led activities including: exercise and movement classes, challenging card, board and word games, sightseeing outings, volunteer social and community improvement programs, and prayer services.
- Great care is taken to match caregivers with similar interests, personalities and abilities to ensure quality care and compatibility.
- Our professional caregivers provide a variety of independent and assisted living services, including but not limited to: Bathing, Personal Hygiene, Dressing, Transferring, Incontinent Care, Non-Ambulatory Assistance, Wheel-Chair and Walker
- 3 Homemade meals and snacks served Daily
- Special Diets as Ordered by Physicians
- Assistance with Exercise and Treatment Plans
- Full Housekeeping
- Laundry/Change Linens
- Appointment Scheduling and Reminders
- Shopping and Errands
Tour The Sierra's Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Sierra's Assisted Living Assisted Living.