Description of Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa
At Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
Caring for seniors and their families since 1996, Legacy Retirement Communities is a premier provider of senior living services. At Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa, we distinguish ourselves from others by embracing a Personal Touch Culture that strives to make a heart-to-heart connection with those we serve. We believe in an individual’s worth and respect their uniqueness. We personalize our services by knowing our customers through sincere listening, caring service and attention to personal details.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site caregivers available. Full-time LPN available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Building maintenance and landscaping
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Our Alzheimer’s care community in Mesa, Arizona, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provide specialized care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss. Our expert, assisted living caregivers to provide residents with memory support, assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment.
Tour Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa Assisted Living.