Description of Silver Springs
Welcome to Silver Springs, a luxurious senior living community in Green Valley, AZ!
At Silver Springs, your days can be as full as you wish. With an amazing location right next to the Torres Blancas Golf Course and close to cultural attractions like the Whipple Observatory, Tubac Village, and the Tubac Center of the Arts — Silver Springs can be your home base for a life filled to the brim with possibilities.
There are always plenty of options right at Silver Springs. Get creative with an art class or enjoy an afternoon concert. Try your hand at a virtual strike with Wii bowling. Plus, as a resident, you’ll enjoy membership with Green Valley Recreation, an off-site recreational club offering classes, fitness and sports activities, as well as events and trips throughout Green Valley.
Here are the amenities you will find at Silver Springs:
- Dine Your Way™ at the restaurant with VIP service, evolving menus and daily fresh specials, available 12 hours a day so you can enjoy meals how you want, and when you want
- Genuine Hospitality energized and delivered by The Power of WE.
- CARF-Accredited Assisted Living services for your peace of mind
- Try a ZEST™ class in our fully-equipped fitness center to stay active and fit
- Landscaped courtyards, walking paths, and outdoor covered seating area to stroll and relax outdoors
- Beautiful views of the Santa Rita mountains for your enjoyment
- Swimming pool for a refreshing swim
- Fully-equipped fitness center and group classes to stay active and fit.
- Art room and crafting activities to bring out your creative side
- Billiards room for a rousing game of pool with your pals
- Library with cozy nooks for enjoying a good book or a game of cards
- Full-service beauty/barber shop and manicure/pedicure services to keep you looking your best
- Market sundries store for all the convenience
- High-speed Internet lounge to keep connected
- Green Valley Recreation membership discount
As a resident at Silver Springs, you will find all kinds of opportunities for social connections, health and wellness activities, and the comforts and conveniences to help simplify life. Here are the included services for independent living:
- Full breakfast, plus your choice of lunch or dinner daily
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen laundry services
- Full calendar of social, cultural, educational, and recreational activities and programs
- Health and fitness classes
- 24-hour emergency call system and onsite staff
- Scheduled transportation services to doctors’ appointments, shopping, events and entertainment
- Utilities (except phone) including basic cable TV, heating, air conditioning,
- Interior and exterior care and maintenance of all residences, common areas and grounds
Assisted Living at Silver Springs:
Silver Spring's assisted living services take a “whole-person” approach to wellness, and are tailored to meet your needs, now and in the future. Services can be dialed up, or back, at any time, so you are always getting the help you need. Residents choosing assisted living services enjoy all of the service amenities and common areas as listed above, as well as highly personalized care services as needed to support independence and wellness. Here are the additional services offered in assisted living:
- Three meals daily, and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping, personal and flat linen laundry service
- Help with daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with managing medications
- A holistic personal wellness plan that supports the whole “you”—physical, spiritual, emotional, social and intellectual
Tour Silver Springs
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Silver Springs Assisted Living.