Description of Summer Village
Located in a quiet yet convenient section of Auburn, Alabama, Summer Village offers a comfortable and casual place to call home. Here, Residents enjoy many of the activities and experiences that life in this charming college town offers.
At Summer Village, you’ll find a range of floor plans among our residential options to fit all needs and tastes – from sun-filled studios and apartments to spacious cottages.
Residents can take advantage of scheduled transportation services and a reduced-fee membership to the nearby HealthPlus Fitness Center. This great facility offers a variety of activities, including low-impact aerobics, strength training, and year-round swimming and water aerobics in the indoor heated saltwater pool.
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Recreational and social programming and events tailored to individual interests and abilities
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation
- Medication management
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Spacious living and dining rooms
- Snacks between meals and nutritional supplements available
- Scheduled transportation and outings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Exercise classes and reduced-fee membership to -HealthPlus Fitness Center
- Opportunities for physical, intellectual, social and spiritual enrichment
Spirituality. Purpose. Activity. Relationships. Knowledge.
These pillars form the foundation on which all Somerby programming is designed. Our events, outings, and activities are purposefully crafted to connect with one or more of our five key Discover Your Spark objectives: support positive life choices, foster meaningful relationships, honor history, and traditions, encourage exploration and growth and be champions of fun.
we go the extra mile to put the interests of our residents first by investing in their physical, emotional and spiritual lives. It’s a way of doing things that we call The Somerby Spark.