Description of Traditions of Athens
Traditions of Athens provides a high quality, home-like environment for older adults who require some level of assistance. Every resident at Traditions finds a unique mix of security, independence, privacy, companionship, and physical and social well-being.
The assisted living community at Traditions of Athens supports residents’ interests with a calendar filled with a variety of programs. Our highly-qualified care team provides the extra care our residents need by monitoring their health care in conjunction with their physician and helping them perform daily tasks.
At Traditions of Athens assisted living, our staff is on-site 24 hours a day to provide residents with:
- Three delicious meals served daily in our beautiful, spacious dining room
- A variety of wellness and social activities, including exercise programs, health clinics, music programs, cooking classes, movies, and gardening
- Assistance with medication
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing and dressing
- Gentle reminders
- Assistance with ambulation if needed
- Transportation to cultural and sporting events, restaurants, and shopping
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- On-site therapy services available
- Individualized care coordinated by the Clinical Care Nurse Manager
- 24-hour professional nurse on call
- Private dining room
- Craft area
- Landscaped courtyards
- Exercise room
- Movie theater
- Emergency medical alert system
- Professional interior design
- On-site beauty and barber services available
For Independent Living we have 12 patio homes ranging from 1150 to 1600 square feet. These beautiful homes are ideal for those wanting to live in the community but have their own independence.
The Traditions Difference is demonstrated by the relationships we build and maintain with our residents, their families, our staff and the local community.
Tour Traditions of Athens
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Traditions of Athens Assisted Living.