Sunrise Senior Living in Texas
Sunrise Senior Living has 8 communities in 6 cities. Their communities offer: Memory Care, Adult Day Care, Senior Living, Assisted Living, Respite Care. Consumers give their communities a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, based on 8 reviews.
Sunrise Senior Living Rates
Averages are based on starting monthly costs, not inclusive of care and other costs. They are subject to change at any time. Continuing care retirement communities often require an entrance fee in addition to monthly rent.
Sunrise Senior Living Texas Averages
- Assisted Living $4,028
- Memory Care $4,310
Sunrise Senior Living National Averages
- Independent Living $2,950
- Assisted Living $3,496
- Memory Care $4,530
Sunrise Senior Living Communities In Texas
3206 South Fry Rd , Katy, TX 77450
(855) 773-2857Memory Care Starting Cost per Month: $4,475
"Cinco Ranch Alzheimer's is a beautiful facility. The staff is consistently being educated about how to deal with people that have dementia. The administrator genuinely cares about what is best for ..."
3850 Coppercrest Drive , Bryan, TX 77802
(855) 773-2857Memory Care Starting Cost per Month: $4,150
2100 S Lakeline Blvd , Cedar Park, TX 78613
4091 Eastchester Drive , Bryan, TX 77802
(855) 773-2857Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month: $4,091
2200 S. Lakeline Blvd , Cedar Park, TX 78613
(855) 773-2857Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month: $3,966
4800 Briarwood Avenue , Midland, TX 79707
(855) 773-2857Memory Care Starting Cost per Month: $4,100
"My husband has been at Legacy Ranch for almost a month now. They have been good with having him ready for doctors' visits and giving him his meds. They also make sure he gets to dinner on time, and..."
6102 Grand Court Road , San Angelo, TX 76901
(855) 773-2857Memory Care Starting Cost per Month: $3,700
19110 Huebner Rd , San Antonio, TX 78258
(855) 773-2857Memory Care Starting Cost per Month: $5,125
"I was very impressed with the facility 6 months ago when I placed my mother in this facility. About a month later the director quit and things went down hill very fast. Issues included not giving ..."