SeniorHomes Terms of Service
SeniorHomes Terms of Service
The effective date of this Agreement is February 17, 2015.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Thank you for using SeniorHomes’ Web Site for helping seniors and adult children of seniors find and evaluate providers of senior housing, nursing homes, assisted living, alzheimer’s care, and retirement communities. SeniorHomes provides the SeniorHomes Web Site to you, subject to acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that may be published from time to time on www.SeniorHomes.com.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT ACCESS THE SENIORHOMES SITE OR USE THE SERVICE (AS DEFINED BELOW). BY VIEWING OR USING ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SENIORHOMES WEB SITE, OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time by posting a notice on the SeniorHomes Web Site, or by sending you a notice via email or postal mail. Your viewing or using all or any part of the Service (as defined below) or the SeniorHomes Web Site constitutes your assent to such modifications. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Such modifications are effective immediately upon first posting or notification.
2. THE SENIORHOMES SERVICE
SeniorHomes provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line resources, including without limitation the ability to submit questions and comments on various posts, articles, and pages on the site (collectively, the “Service“). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to these Terms. In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
Subject to the restrictions on use and on posting set forth in this Agreement, you may: share comments and questions with other SeniorHomes users; search the SeniorHomes database for information; forward information to people you know, whether or not they are existing SeniorHomes users; and download or copy the portions of the information, data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, and other materials available via the SeniorHomes Service, and other items displayed on the SeniorHomes Web Site (”Content“), for your own use. You may not copy or distribute any portion of the SeniorHpmes Web Site and/or the Service for any purpose not authorized above without the express written permission of SeniorHomes. SeniorHomes does not control the Content posted by third parties via the Service, including the content of any comments or questions, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THE SERVICE YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT IS OFFENSIVE, INDECENT, OR OBJECTIONABLE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SENIORHOMES BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL LAWS APPLICABLE TO THE CONTENT YOU SUBMIT VIA THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, INTEGRITY, AND ACCURACY OF SUCH CONTENT. SeniorHomes reserves all rights with respect to the Service and the SeniorHomes Web Site not expressly specified herein.
You must be 18 years of age or over, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18 years of age, to request information from the Senior Homes Web Site and the Service. If you are under the age of 18 or the applicable legal age in your jurisdiction, you can use the Service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parent or guardian who has agreed to the Terms. If you do not so qualify, do not use the Service or the SeniorHomes Web Site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited by applicable law, and the right to access the SeniorHomes Web Site is revoked in such jurisdictions. You must be 13 years of age or older to use the SeniorHomes Web Site, in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). By using the SeniorHomes Web Site and/or the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. The SeniorHomes Web Site is administered in the US and intended for US users; any use outside of the US is at the user’s own risk and users are responsible for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use of the Service or the SeniorHomes Web Site.
3. No Endorsement; No Affiliation
Due to the complex and ever-changing senior living and healthcare delivery landscape, we exercise no independent judgment as to the quality of the provider(s), nor do we endorse or any provider(s). We do not provide specific advice regarding which provider(s) you should use and you should only make decisions regarding service providers after consulting with them, your family members and other knowledgeable sources, based on your specific needs, after a thorough review and investigation. We believe and are committed to educating family members on how to assess quality care so that they can make good decisions today and every day after a loved one is placed with a provider.
4. No Professional Advice
SeniorHomes and the SeniorHomes Service cannot and will not be a substitute for doctors, attorneys, licensed geriaritic/eldercare specialists, and financial advisors. The information contained in the SeniorHomes Web Site may include content that relates to medical, legal, financial, or other professional matters. It is provided for informational, educational, and discussion purposes only and should not be used, interpreted, or relied upon as professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment; legal; financial, tax, or professional advice; or advice regarding which service providers you should use. You should consult with a medical doctor, attorney, financial, tax, and other professional if you need assistance with matters that fall into their area of expertise. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the SeniorHomes Web Site or received via the SeniorHomes Service. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
5. Privacy and Consent to Communications
7. USER CONDUCT
You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not SeniorHomes, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service. This also means that you are entirely responsible for, among other things, (a) ensuring that you have all obtained all necessary legal rights to upload, post, or otherwise transmit Content via the Service (and to grant SeniorHomes the license to such Content set forth in Section 7 below), and (b) that any Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service complies in all respects with the Terms. SeniorHomes does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content, including but not limited to business endorsements and commentary. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
In your use of the Service or the SeniorHomes Web Site, you agree not to:
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way, or seek or recommend providers of material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seek or recommend providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- Post information that is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature;
- Post false or intentionally misleading information;
- Provide any posted Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content or material is sponsored or endorsed by SeniorHomes;
- Provide any posted Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a SeniorHomes official, forum leader, guide, or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a legal right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice contained in the SeniorHomes Web Site, the Service, or in any Content;
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or any other computer code, files, or programs of a destructive nature designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the SeniorHomes Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Service, use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service or the SeniorHomes Web Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the SeniorHomes Web Site and/or Service;
- Create or submit unwanted email or messaging (”Spam“) to any other SeniorHomes user or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment of other Members or Users of the SeniorHomes Web Site or the Service;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any portion of the SeniorHomes Web Site and/or the Service;
- Access, retrieve, or index any portion of the SeniorHomes Web Site and/or Service for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the SeniorHomes Web Site and/or Service;
- Use of the SeniorHomes Web Site or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material, or take any action that imposes or may impose, in SeniorHomes’ sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on SeniorHomes’ IT infrastructure; or
- Copy or store any Content offered on the SeniorHomes Web Site for other than your own use;
You understand and agree that SeniorHomes may review and delete any business listings (including business name, address, phone, fax, distance, reviews, rating) or other posted Content that in the sole judgment of SeniorHomes violates these Terms or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other users or members of the SeniorHomes Web Site and/or other website users.
In addition, you agree that all hyperlinks and other offers comprising the Service (e.g., hyperlinks provided in connection with SeniorHomes’ RSS feeds) may not be modified from the original form in which such hyperlinks and other offers are generally made available by SeniorHomes.
8. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO SENIORHOMES
SeniorHomes does not claim ownership of the Content you place on SeniorHomes. By uploading, submitting, or otherwise disclosing or distributing content of any kind on the SeniorHomes website or otherwise through the Service, you:
- Grant to SeniorHomes, its affiliates and their assignees the perpetual, irrevocable, fully assignable and transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, make derivative works of, and otherwise exploit such Content in any form for the purpose of providing the Services, including without limitation, any concepts, ideas, or know-how embodied therein;
- Represent and warrant to SeniorHomes that you own or otherwise control all rights to such Content (including the ability to grant SeniorHomes this license) and that disclosure and use of such Content by SeniorHomes (including without limitation, publishing Content at the SeniorHomes website) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party; and
- Acknowledge that the Content may not be treated confidentially.
You agree not to provide SeniorHomes with any confidential or proprietary information that you desire or are required to keep secret.
You acknowledge that SeniorHomes does not pre-screen Content, but that SeniorHomes and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to remove or block access to any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, SeniorHomes and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable (in SeniorHomes’ sole discretion). You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
You agree to indemnify and hold SeniorHomes, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) Content posted, uploaded, or otherwise transferred by you, (b) your use of the Service, (c) your connection to the Service, (d) your violation of the Terms, or (d) your violation of any rights of another.
10. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION
You agree that SeniorHomes may, in its sole discretion and without notice, terminate your use of the Service, the SeniorHomes Web Site or use of any other SeniorHomes service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service or the SeniorHomes Web Site, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if SeniorHomes believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. SeniorHomes may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing or modify the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of these Terms may be effected without prior notice,. Further, you agree that SeniorHomes shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification of the Service termination of your access to the Service.
The Service and the SeniorHomes Web Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because SeniorHomes has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that SeniorHomes is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SENIORHOMES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH SITE OR RESOURCE.
12. SENIORHOMES PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You agree that all Content and materials delivered via the Service or otherwise made available by SeniorHomes are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by SeniorHomes in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or Content. However, you may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the materials or Content at SeniorHomes’website for your internal business purposes; provided, however, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Systematic retrieval of data or other Content from the SeniorHomes Web Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory without written permission from SeniorHomes is prohibited. Any third party that contacts our users for commercial reasons, including selling them products or services, is in violation of these terms and each individual violation is subject to $3,000 in penalties per instance.
Reproducing, copying, or distributing any Content, materials, or design elements on the SeniorHomes Web Site for any use or purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of SeniorHomes. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (”Software“) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. SeniorHomes grants you a personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided, however, that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by SeniorHomes for use in accessing the Service. SeniorHomes hereby reserves all rights not otherwise expressly granted in this Section 13.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SENIORHOMES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- SENIORHOMES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SENIORHOMES OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
READERS ARE ADVISED THAT SENIORHOMES DOES NOT WARRANT THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY SERVICE PROVIDER LISTED ON THE SITE. IT IS UP TO THE PARTIES INVOLVED TO CHOOSE THE PROVIDER BEST SUITED FOR EACH CUSTOMER. SENIORHOMES IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.
YOU SHOULD VERIFY ALL CLAIMS AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE CHOOSING A SERVICE FROM A PROVIDER IN SENIORHOMES’ NEWSLETTER OR WEBSITE.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL SENIORHOMES (OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE CONCERNING THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ANY CLAIM OR ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE), FOR ANY (A) MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, (B) LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, LOSS, OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, OR COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY, GOODS OR SERVICES, (C) DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUES, PROFITS, OR GOODWILL, OR (D) AMOUNTS IN THE AGGREGATE GREATER THAN TEN DOLLARS ($10), EVEN IF SENIORHOMES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
WE DO NOT CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS OR OTHERWISE SCREEN THE MEMBERS REGISTERING TO THE SERVICE IN ANY WAY. AS A RESULT, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF COMMUNICATING AND/OR MEETING WITH OTHER INDIVIDUALS INTRODUCED TO YOU VIA THE SERVICE. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PHYSICAL DAMAGES, BODILY INJURY, AND OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND DISCOMFORT. USERS ASSUME ALL RISK OF SUCH DAMAGES, IF ANY, THAT OCCUR AS A RESULT OF SUCH DAMAGES INDIVIDUALS INTRODUCED TO YOU VIA THE SERVICE OR THE SENIORHOMES WEB SITEFOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WEATHER, CONDITION OF PREMISES, NEGLIGENT, GROSSLY NEGLIGENT, RECKLESS, OR INTENTIONAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF INDIVIDUALS INTRODUCED TO YOU VIA THE SERVICE OR THE SENIORHOMES WEB SITE, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
15. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 14 AND 15 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the SeniorHomes Web Site.
17. COPYRIGHT DISPUTE POLICY
SeniorHomes has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (posted at http://www.lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of SeniorHomes’ Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (”Designated Agent”) is provided at the bottom of this section.
- SeniorHomes Policy
It is SeniorHomes’ policy to (i) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, Content providers, members or users; and (ii) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that material or Content residing on or accessible through the SeniorHomes Web Site or Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below (”Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification“):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that SeniorHomes is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Upon Receipt of a Bona Fide Infringement Notification
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is SeniorHomes’ policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the Content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that for repeat offenders, SeniorHomes will also terminate such Content provider’s, or user’s access to the service.
- Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent
If the Content provider or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the Content provider or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the Content provider or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Content provider or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the Content provider or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- The Content provider’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the Content provider’s or user’s address is located, or if the Content provider’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which SeniorHomes is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, SeniorHomes may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at SeniorHomes’ discretion.
- Address for Designated Agent. Please contact SeniorHomes’ Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address:
2722 Eastlake Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
18. GENERAL PROVISIONS
These Terms (and the documents incorporated by reference herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and SeniorHomes and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and SeniorHomes (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these Terms). These Terms and the Service contemplated hereunder are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with SeniorHomes’ prior written consent. SeniorHomes may assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without your consent. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other SeniorHomes services, third-party Content or third-party software. The Terms and the relationship between you and SeniorHomes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and SeniorHomes agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Palm Beach County, Florida. The failure of SeniorHomes to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
19. VENUE ONLY
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the SeniorHomes Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. SeniorHomes shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release SeniorHomes from all claims arising from such activity.
Please report any violations of the Terms to us at firstname.lastname@example.org